Musick With Occult Themes

I love this one.

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

Ive fallen in love with Otep Shamaya’s work again. Never noticed all her occult references til recently, her Ascension album is fucking dope.

2 Likes

SO how ya feel about the new Behemoth’s one ?!
Heavily Crowley’s Thelema inspired :smiley:

and this one too which is one of my favorites but they always make great occult themed videos <3

1 Like

Nothing like some Luciferian gospel

3 Likes

Recorded at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, New York City

From the Apocalypse, the 7 trumpets (Greek lyrics)

3 Likes

1 Like

As our Grand-Master screams inflamed
In Baphomet’s name we shall return!

The death and everything which is linked to death it gets represented in that music video and in the lyrics (I looked at the english translation of the lyric).

Really nice to see some music from my country (Behemoth and Batyushka). Sorry if that has been posted before but this thread is long as way to hell and I’m too impatient. It really resonates with me.

I really get dark, witchy vibez from this one:

also this is great:

3 Likes

Lucifer

Homage he has from all - but non from me.
I battle it against him as I battled in highest Heaven. Through all eternity.
And the unfathomable gulfs of Hades and the interminable realms of space.
And the infinity of endless ages. All, all I will dispute.

Source: George Byron - Caine a mystery

And of course Mr. Crowley

3 Likes

Thousand years of oppression:

1 Like

I love this band

I’ve always felt his one have a dark meaning, like when you’re starting in this path, and this is your secret :smile:

3 Likes

Haha! I love ghost. In-fact they got me on the path of the occult.

Edit- really liked shadow and soul. Was in need of a new band to listen to, thanks!

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Not sure if this one was posted before. Always thought the lyrics were just standard edgy black metal stuff (And it pretty much is) but turned out the Vocalist was a Luciferian (Temple of the Black Light), and I mean the elitist kind…

2 Likes