Musick With Occult Themes

I love this band too. I found them on spotify, like randomly playing haha.
Glad hear that, it’s one of my favorite music. This band have a lot of music with a occult meaning like this, love it.

1 Like

My fav witch house mix, love it

1 Like

Same here, absolutely golden mix!

1 Like

Heres a good parody song. I find it relateable to the occult, it is sad though.

1 Like

This one is truly magic in old Norse

1 Like

(Japan version)
/In that when i look into a occult perspective.
It looks kinda if you read the lyrics that they make a pact with abraxas(His symbolism you will find in some of their mvs). And are generaly going trough a i would say a luciferic initiation
There is a good example and some of the explanation.

Is kinda modern popculture but
i am for a long time now into their music .
MANY I MEAN MAAANY ARE into them.

And this i must say no wonder why.

They have talent good looks good ideas and work generaly hard to maintain that and achieve that.
Besides that.

There is a Occult-Spiritual-philosophyc themes behind some of theire Albums.

For example

Wings
Love yourself
Map of the Soul

Are what i know for now most where i can see some of these Themes.

Some more vid examples:

/Much with karma destiny not a coincidence. Even a black sun. Some Pyramids. Pretty much light level spiritual concepts and Symbolism ideas.

/Discovering trough trauma or realisation what true love is or to face oneself what ones really is. There are 4 elements symolism in it.\

/It just rocks. I must include it no questioning.But has too symbolism in it\

/Selfexplanatory \

/I would call Shadow work\

/It describes for me like they got into a deep meditative state or trance and realized themselfes and what they are. And a fear of death and transformation trough that.\

More i dont want to Spoil.

Maybe i am just too much fanboying right now :joy: :joy:
But hey i want your insight and opinion on that.

If you take the time to examine these masterpieces.
(AH YOU SHOULD KEEP THE TRANSLATOR FOR THE LYRICS THEY WILL MOSTLY SING IN KOREAN)
I am sure some of you know more than me

But i find it really cool that mainstream Media introduces more openly as usually so succesfully these spiritual-phylosophic Topics.
And its mainly elevating the youth in a more positive direction i must say.

Serpentslight~
T.F.

1 Like
1 Like

I was about to post this one. I listen to this every day. :+1:

1 Like

It was take down from youtube, but you can find this album on bandcamp

Lamia Culta & AFFECTVS “Homines Saccerimi”

It’s fucking amazing and really puts me in the mood for ritual work. I believe it’s even intended to be ritual music.

Corona Barathri is also amazing and there is a playlist on youtube of some good songs

1 Like

You can here some samples and 2 full songs

As they say… ‘cheer up goth!’ XD

1 Like

Ah Ozzy was my first love! I was raised with his music, I was raised in dismal depths of Birmingham so I totally related to him saying”back in the day they said “If you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair." Where in the fuck was San Francisco? And the only flowers we ever saw in Aston were on a coffin going to a cemetery.”
:rofl: :rofl:
I love him he’s fucking great! :joy:

3 Likes

Found this little gem while looking for satanic music that isn’t all black metal.
Keep in mind, there is artistic nudity, so if you’re easily offended or at work don’t click on it. With that said, this band seems pretty unique as this is the first time I’ve ever heard “Satanic Doo Wop” and from what I read the people who made this are practicing occultists which I find pretty cool.

2 Likes

Here’s a newer one.

1 Like

Surprised no one has posted any Xitan yet. This is another somewhat little known band with some awesome Satanic music. It’s kind of a mix of metal with some electronic sounds. This band is highly underrated.
Lilith:

Lilith [Ruined Conflict Remix]

Satana:

Satana [Ruined Conflict Remix]

Samael:

Their Cover of Square Hammer:

1 Like