Musick With Occult Themes

Share your occult related music. There are numerous artists out there who are into the occult.
By the way, has this band made a demonic pact for fame and success? I see references throughout this album, “La Petite Mort/ A Conversation With God”, to shaking hands with a demon from the mud, bearing the mark of the devil, journeying through hell, Vedic texts, the wolves of the early chapters of the Necronomicon, holographic universe, being God yourself, and numerous other occult concepts. I think this man, the lead man, studied the occult in prison. He has been involved in murder investigations, assaults with deadly weapons, as well as being the victim of stabbing and robbery while living in Flint, Michigan (Murdertown). So everything else he talks about, he has legitimate experience with. It’s metal, so it won’t be for everyone. What do you death metal lovers think?

16 Likes

I quite like this

9 Likes

Also, I’ve noticed Black Label Society has references to the occult, as in the lyrics “As above, so below”.

1 Like

I recommend Akhlys - Supplication as well as their other album: The Dreaming I some of the best ambient I know of.

• The dreaming I is very special because the mind behind it experienced nightmares and pretty much permanent dreamscapes of those for several weeks, not knowing if he was awake or asleep.
    This band is the side project of Nightbringer one of the best US based bands of this genre that I have found to this day.

Oh right this is one of my babies:

Wardruna and ther final album in the triology of Runaljod ( the sounds of the runes)

Mannaz or Mann to some is a very special rune to me indeed and this song really captured this rune’s essence according to me.

If you want more peaceful ambient that I use I got some more examples, more will be given upon request.

10 Likes

In b4 twelve foot ninja is mentioned

Dark passenger seems to be about possession and references the art of war

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I didn’t understand your reference

1 Like

Ah I got you now. Checking that out. This is my other passion - dark themed music

1 Like

Damn I like that Dark Passenger

1 Like

Another by them is Portrait #1

My Interpretations

To me it is about a sorcerer putting on his muggle mask and trying to swoon a girl (all the while knowing the immense amount of power he influences)

1 Like

This always gets me goin
Hail Ambicatus Crown Of Gallia!

9 Likes

Another fan! Fuck. Yes.

I got chills looking at the album art

3 Likes

:metal::laughing:

2 Likes

Hope you like folk music, if you do I think you might like Wardruna, I updated my little list with a one great song of theirs. :slight_smile:
Say what you will of some of the newage people but these guys, according to me, know how to make music.

3 Likes

I’m open to any music, I just have a love for metal. But I use everything depending on my mood, intention, etc.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Lol literally Eluveitie’s entire discography

1 Like

I know right! There would be to many posts to list them all.

1 Like
4 Likes

this one is the most deep music that i have heard in my life

8 Likes

And also, lots of stuff from Electric Wizard are occult-related.
3 Likes