Oh sure. We all know Jesus is ya nigga😀

2 Likes

I’m fuckkn with Jesus. He’s my weed dealer

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Fuck yeah!!! R.I.P Jon Noidvoidt

2 Likes

Tough choice to make- Don’t break the oath- all songs occult related and great- had to post a few on the other thread. Threw some candlemass in there myself too. Nice!! Yes

1 Like

1 Like

Wow!!! I forgot all about Primordial! Great band. Haven’t listened to in to long. Gonna rip The Gathering Wilderness onto MP3 player right now!

1 Like

Hence song title- no ambiguity here.

1 Like
2 Likes

@Novembercomingfire I had just discovered them the night I posted that. They’re music it seriously reaching near perfection when it comes to metal, in my opinion.

Interesting Black Sun reference
(intentional or un-intentionally knowing by the artist - maybe not - but I like the song)

1 Like

Glad to see some more Bathory love.

1 Like

Some new heavy riff Godness discovered today…

“The album’s title track “Deus Ex Machina” follows and opens with thunderous tribal drums, which symbolize the ritualistic summoning of ‘The God from the Machine,’ who is the only hope for the human race. Track four, “Our Darkest Hour”, slows the album down to a doomy yet melodic overture and represents the primordial human belief that when death is all but certain, we always put our faith into a higher power. The penultimate track, “As the Dust Settles”, is the band’s gift to longtime fans—the direct spawn of “Grim Reefer” and “Cosmic Carousal”, as it were.
Finally, the album closes with “Neogenesis”, which along with being the album’s most upbeat track, also contains an obvious and intentional nod to some of the pioneers of stoner metal.”

Wow, I just discovered Therion ! talk about late to the game; BUT my mind was well primed and prepped for reception. just wish i could have another baby now as I wanna name a girl “SITRA AHRA” fukn obsessed with it.
Some of the tunes- ain’t much for works of art; but they at least send the mind and Soul into thinking territories they likely might miss.
i am a serious lyrics person; if I am not going to learn something while jamming- out of my ears it goes.

Anyone remember these guys ?

WOW, this really has a tune that sounds like “Cherokee people”