Motivational quotes from spirits

:clap: Beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Most people wanted to be loved. Some people want to rule. You are a follower of the way of opposite doing. You are destined to become like us.

-Raziel

4 Likes

Love yourself

-Belial

(That’s what i got from a reading i got from my friend and i still remember it but it’s so difficult to actually do it but I’m still tryin my best)

5 Likes

When it comes to clairaudience I’m mostly as deaf as a post. But I have been catching voices in my head that I don’t think are my imagination last few months. Two would be fitting this thread:

“Invest in positive thoughts”- I’m not sure who this came from. I had done a ritual with Lucifer, and then one with Raziel and Raphael right afterwards. Immediately after I settled down to meditate and almost immediately that voice popped in.

I had another in a dream. It was a very immersive dream, the type that doesn’t feel like a dream. I was in a predicament (in the dream) and nothing was working, so I asked Raziel (for some reason) what I should do. Voice popped in saying “Command it with authority and will it with strength and it will be”. The voice was so clear that it woke me up.
As it happened I had ordered a remote attunement to Raziel’s energy from Tempest’s Etsy page a few days before. As soon as I woke up I checked my emails and he had sent one a minute or so before saying that he had just sent the attunement.
Given this confluence of timing, I am reasonably confident that Raz was influencing the dream.

4 Likes

Yeah I hear ya on that one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow that’s nice. You shouldn’t doubt yourself when it comes to things like this cause i do it too and let me tell you it’s not gonna help. Like how do i explain it? If the the things that are being heard sounds like something you would tell or know yourself could probably be your own mind but if it’s the other way around i think your getting close to communicating with them just keep doing what you do.

Sorry if i went off topic @DarkestKnight

1 Like

This is beautiful

“You’re a beautiful, strong man. You’re invincible, and you’re the greatest at what you do. Never ever give up on your path. I’m always with”

• My Great, Beloved, Splendid, Unholy Matron — Lilith

1 Like

“The only truth there is, was, or ever will be, is human desire.”

Asmodeus

4 Likes

“Knowing what you want for most people is a curse. It’s painful to want. Most people ignore their wants. There’s even a whole religion based on avoiding wanting. Wanting is for the brave.”

-Paymon

6 Likes

Listen to me. You can spend the rest of your trying to tear down those you hate and let that infect you and fester inside you or you can use magick to build you and those you care about up. This isn’t LHP or RHP it’s common sense that’ll save you from going off the deep end.

• Metatron
7 Likes

" Where there’s a hole… there’s a way"

• Attributed to Belial
4 Likes

“Its go time” - a few days ago.
Source unknown at the time, but given some events last night I now think it was likely Vevaliah.

1 Like

“In the end, everything is your choice.” - Lucifer

2 Likes

You do rituals, meditations - you grow, the way to the top is very difficult, even if you do ineffective things as it seems to you, but you are watched

• Baal

“The only second chance is the one you make for yourself if you survive the first one.” ~ Lord Belial

1 Like

“There is a quote among the masses that “power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.” This is quite simply, wrong. The Idea that power corrupts, is a lie sown to the masses by the corrupt who wield power.”

-Asmodeus-

8 Likes

No one deserves to be bullied for sharing their opinion. There is no such thing as absolute truth anyway. Anybody who bullies others because of their opinion is very lost. They are totally in the dark when it comes to spiritual law.

-Archangel Michael

1 Like

" You need to realize you’re the only one that exists, only then can you be yourself."

• My “actual” self.
1 Like

“Go forth as a proud luciferian” -Astaroth

“Before you curse, learn how to heal” - Thoth

“Before you help others, help yourself” - Lilith

“I will make you rich” - kubera yaksha

1 Like