Money is best for easy ascension?

Yes we are living in this modern society and we have a great wide web that can connects us all,this is very very good compared to other times,and of course you would use rituals for hire as a way to boost your magick but what i am saying that you should not be relying wholly in that,in paying magicians to do work and rituals for you.

Theres great rituals out there,and truly powerful and life changening ones but you still need to put conciouss work into it.

1 Like

even if you buy big powers if you don’t have the wisdom you will be destroyed

1 Like

Give a man a weapon and he has the power to kill. In his eyes, he becomes a god as he has the ultimate power of destruction of a life. Yet, when fighting the warrior who has spent years of sweat and tears into his craft, this “god” will always fall against him. This is assuming the god does not fall by his hand, which is more likely. Power alone means nothing without the knowledge of how to wield it.

3 Likes

Eh. I think you can ascend with money sure, but like you’re just paying someone else to do the work usually.

I think that the best ascension rate is finding yourself literally at the bottom with nothing.

1 Like

Money is insignificant compared to the power of the mind.

4 Likes

So, the entire financial system is a form of global sorcery.

[@cyberseeker is sounding like Alex Jones]

Money (as currency) is a tool of the mind used to control the minds of the population. Why do you think it’s called “currency”? A current of psycho-sexual energy is being controlled/manipulated to benefit the elite classes that have the real power.

[Alex?]

The goal in money magick is to tap into and control the frequency, that is energy of true wealth. The wealth that this so-called money or currency is supposed to represent. The money is a tool of exchange, not the actual wealth itself.

Whether it is gold, silver, platinum, rare gems, credit or bitcoin, it is just a tool.

The love of money is not the “root of all evil” because it is evil. It is because the people are loving, or should I say worshipping a tool, an illusion of power.

Do you love your hammer? Your phone? Your car? Your computer? No!

You should love yourself and each other. It is only through self-love and self-knowledge that true wealth will come.

Know thyself, work hard, save and invest.

This is what Duchess Bune, King Paimon and Lord Belial is trying to teach me and share with you all. Oh, and Jesus. And, Mr. Jones too.

Yes.

7 Likes

I was just joking, it was a reference to Star Wars.

1 Like

I know, but you were also stating a powerful, undeniable truth.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva, any thoughts on this topic?

1 Like

None I can really share without breaking rules… :smiling_imp:

Suffice to say money and the financial system should be the servant of mankind, not its master.

6 Likes

Zing!
But Man has the habit of slaving for its desires instead of turning desires into something useful.

We should enslave mankind to liberate them from themselves…it is the only logical thing to do.

Get E.A here so we can start the party of conquest!

I literally cannot reply any more without breaking multiple forum rules! :rofl:

2 Likes

I feel like I should do a serious post before bed.
Money is, as many already have said, a tool.

You get stuff for money, that is about it.
It’s just a middle-hand of getting what you really want, no point saving it up or amassing it…that is just weird.

You are not gonna reach ascension by spending money, if you can’t figure out the way for free, then a billion dollars won’t help you achieve enlightenment.

But, it makes life a lot funnier to live.

2 Likes

I was a person who did things for the money and tried to ignore who I am. That did not end well.

Yeah, no energy, no money.

Agreed

I’m pretty sure you can spend money to get some kind of Buddhist style enlightenment, if you can actually figure out how to spend it properly. (and not on some fraud or charlatan. ) I don’t recommend poor broke folks go worry that they aren’t achieving their spiritual goals cause they don’t have tons of money to throw at something. Remember there is an old saying time=money.

I don’t know–seems risky. Why put so much faith in a stranger who could potentially hijack your ascent with foul energy?

Or, depending on your own spiritual state, you could potentially harm them. Now you’ve made an enemy. Just use the money to improve your quality of life, which will help your magick. Everybody can’t help you, even when you’re paying.

2 Likes

I mean people do reiki attunements all the time.
Also ritual for hire

1 Like

Definitely; I’ve done so myself. I just wouldn’t rely so heavily on ritual-for-hire.

1 Like

lol money can’t buy you psychic abilities :laughing:

And half the time the reiki attunement doesn’t work because some people aren’t compatible with the energy that the one doing it is channeling. I also tend to notice a lot of reiki attunements are full of frontload and them telling you what you’d feel or how they’re going to do it. There was a whole discussion on one forum about how some of them got attunements that caused their energy system to stagnant.

Money can help you in getting books and ways of getting material to further expand your knowledge, but money alone is pretty useless. You can use money to buy books, pdfs, and so forth, or travel to locations where you can learn about it’s history, culture, and the occult side of things, but again useless alone.

What about rituals for hire?