Money is best for easy ascension?

Money is good for ascension. Most magicians won’t care much about money. You can go online and buy energy for yourself. You can go on some website and find someone who is willing to send a ton of energy into your chakras for a small price. Is that a easy way for ascension?

1 Like

Money is no match to who you truly are: no Self no money, experience or anything. How could it be an easy path to ascension, i.e. true Self-knowledge? It can be a temporary tool–that’s it. Know thyself is the only worthy instruction anyone can give you.

5 Likes

Money does not = ascention. Hard work = ascention.

Sure someone could stuff your chakras with energy but if you know nothing about how to use it youre not ascending.

6 Likes

Money buys you time and options if anything to an extent

1 Like

An even better note is without proper training stuffing someones chakras with too much energy for too long will fuck them up badly. Not just training on the part of the one doing the stuffing but also training of the one being stuffed. If their chakras are not conditioned properly a lot of damage can be done.

3 Likes

I’m afraid if you think that way, you are wasting your money on nothing.

I would say you buy money with your precious time. Only humans can be fool enough to exchange precious life for something as common and artificial as money. But that’s the way humanity wanted it to be.

2 Likes

Money is just a root to a new balance. It’s symbolism of power, therefore you think you are powerful with money. Social status would be the only guaranteed ascension to someone who has attained wealth. If they dont bother educating themselves on their new reality, they will still be a weak mind floating.

Money is only energy. Fiat money is totally fake with only the believes of humans that give it any worth. Fiat money used to be a receipt for gold and silver back in the day. Thats a secret…

2 Likes

Yup. i know. That is why I keep my money in silver.

2 Likes

Regardless of what these people say, money can make getting psychic abilities a lot easier. If you have a lot of money, you can buy rituals. Imagine if you bought for example, something like J.S. Garett’s rite of deification literally everyday. I know he would not do it every day. Just an example. You could buy clairaudience rituals and spells. Every day.
Money can give you a faster track for sure.

2 Likes

That would not be a problem if they merged their chakras

Do I get free shipping?

2 Likes

This a very Corruptive way of Ascension

the practioner that desires true ascension in his own world and evolution knows such things cannot be achieved with any amount of money,the adept of magick knows that the true way to achieve ascension is from pure work,meditation,rituals everyday,Using dedication,discipline.

the one that is Sacrificing his mind,soul,life,body everyday for the sake of his own evolution,is the ascending one,it is the choosen one,and the Blessed.

2 Likes

But it is just a boost right? Some people are born with psychic abilities. Some people pay money for rituals and spells for psychic abilities.

Yes we are living in this modern society and we have a great wide web that can connects us all,this is very very good compared to other times,and of course you would use rituals for hire as a way to boost your magick but what i am saying that you should not be relying wholly in that,in paying magicians to do work and rituals for you.

Theres great rituals out there,and truly powerful and life changening ones but you still need to put conciouss work into it.

1 Like

even if you buy big powers if you don’t have the wisdom you will be destroyed

1 Like

Give a man a weapon and he has the power to kill. In his eyes, he becomes a god as he has the ultimate power of destruction of a life. Yet, when fighting the warrior who has spent years of sweat and tears into his craft, this “god” will always fall against him. This is assuming the god does not fall by his hand, which is more likely. Power alone means nothing without the knowledge of how to wield it.

3 Likes

Eh. I think you can ascend with money sure, but like you’re just paying someone else to do the work usually.

I think that the best ascension rate is finding yourself literally at the bottom with nothing.

1 Like

Money is insignificant compared to the power of the mind.

4 Likes