Why some magicians don't have any money but appear to be very wealthy

That makes sense. Thank you. I guess I just have to put more practice into that… focusing on how good it feels to have whatever it is. I have to admit that I am still attached to the whole money idea as much as I hate it… the chase I mean.

I’m going to give it a try with something simple… and work my way up as a see success.

Maybe starting small will help to see success and build up the confidence.

3 Likes

Got it! That makes sense. It always comes down to that shift in perspective. Thank you!

I’m going to give this a try over the next few months as best I can… I’ll come and let you all know how it turned out!

Thank you for the inspiration!

4 Likes

Congratulations!!
I love your copper sigil.
I know you won’t need it, but good luck at trial. :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

I have a really good life, just bought a house with a rental property, I have a room I can make into my own personal altar room. I feel pretty content where my life is.

6 Likes

Are servitors able to be a part of this process?

2 Likes

I suppose so I honestly don’t use them for much. Last time I created servitors it kind of blew up in my face, the plague doctors went around making people sick rather than healing them. I’m sure a few of the old timers here remember that whole fiasco.

3 Likes

This is just recapping what the successful @AdamThoth and others have said above:

6 Likes

I’m interested in hearing about that one… what happened? If you care to share…

2 Likes

Oh yes, tell me more!! Alex Jones, whether you love him or hate him has got some real eye-opener’s regardless…

2 Likes

I honestly blame it on the fact that at the time I had a bit of a drinking problem and was somewhat unbalanced. I decided one day to try to ease the suffering of my friends and colleagues in the magick community because it’s hard to do magick when you are sick, so doing healing magick on yourself doesn’t always work out when you need it to.
I set out to create servitors to act autonomously and go about healing people who might come down with the flu bug or something as a bit of a public service. It was only meant for those who wanted to put in on it.
Long story short I didn’t exactly finish my creations and they took on a mind of their own going about making people sick rather than healing and they ended up attacking anyone they chose indiscriminately. This problem wasn’t contained to BALG either, it ended up infecting every forum I had visited and had become something of a global phenomenon. It took the assistance of several magicians to destroy the servitors and bring the problem under control. Eventually everything went back to normal and the worst that anyone suffered were slight flu like symptoms. People all over reported having strange dreams visions and hallucinations of masked plague doctors then immediately after reported becoming ill with flu like symptoms. It was certainly not my proudest moment and in fact quite the embarrassing event. It’s what happens when someone who has gained a lot of power becomes unbalanced by alcohol and needless to say I no longer drink.

9 Likes

Mind if I PM you tomorrow?

2 Likes

That’s got some real SCP-049 vibes to it. I just had to point that out. Now sure if coincidence now or not…

1 Like

What is SCP 049?

1 Like

In a nutshell, 049 is a character in the SCP universe. He resembles a plague doctor only that the mask and robes are actually part of his body. His goal is to “cure the Pestilence” (what the pestilence is isn’t clearly defined). But ultimately does this by killing his patients and/or turning them into the walking dead.

2 Likes

That’s neat, and I see what you mean now.

1 Like

Question, so when I reframe so that I dont have to use money in order to recieve my desire it should open up new avenues since its not being bottle necked right?

Also you got any tips for reducing money anxiety, its always touted as the answer and for a kid looking to move out and get an alternative job it SEEMS like the answer even though its really just a small peice in the puzzle.

2 Likes

I disagree completely you must be doing something wrong. I bet it’s that you rely too much on the magic and haven’t cultivated discipline for your career. At some point you gotta face Saturn Or you won’t get ahead buddy…

2 Likes

That’s the song of thing that requires a sense of stoicism and personal perspective.

3 Likes

Some of that stuff just comes with growing older and realizing what is in the here and now is good. That helped me reframe instead of comparing myself to others.

6 Likes

The amount of money you make is equivalent to the problems you solve and the rarity of the skills you provide, and the market you’re providing too, since Magick is kind of practiced by a small amount of the population, you can see why they wouldn’t make a ton , and there’s no definite problem being solved ,

1 Like