Middle aged-guy making love to 19 year old HAIL KING ASMODEUS

That makes about 8,7 women per city. Now go find those 8 in a city like New York. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

19 year olds who wanna get with a middle aged guy though? You forgot to narrow down the stats in terms of age groups, besides I don’t do cynicism as this is a thread and a website about magical development.

5 Likes

Moralising is against the rules in this forum. 5 posts deleted. Please do not derail this thread with off topic posts about whether you think it’s moral or not.

Topic closed temporarily to let you guys cool off. You can take this to PM if you want to discuss it further between you.

Rule:

8 Likes

Nice! Have fun!

I don’t believe in Magick. But I do think it is cool. The whole esoteric and hand written old manuscript et c. I sort of wish that it was real.

Hey, there @Koj_Koj As you were previously told, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW ans tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practised, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Another HAIL KING ASMODEUS!

Give the people some details!

I don’t do a lot of talking in my posts. Met a girl on a dating site and we went out. I reckon the King was involved.

1 Like

By the way beforehand I found this thread to be totally inspiring
How I lost My virginity in a threesome, Thank you Asmodeus! - Love, Sex Magick & Relationships - Become A Living God

1 Like