Middle aged-guy making love to 19 year old HAIL KING ASMODEUS

Well said. Magick tends to take the path of least resistance and manifest in mundane ways. I’m kind of happy the naysayers are out there because it provides cover. Nobody can sue you for cursing them and if they tried they’d be labeled “insane” or “delusional” by society…it seems those insults they’ve often thrown at us have come full circle.

5 Likes

DAAAAAAGON!!! Dagon!

1 Like

Most results you’ll get with magick are things you CAN get without magick, but are unlikely.

Im currently working with Sargatanas and I’m seeing big results (more girls paying attention to me, more sex, more everything). Now, all those things are not supernatural or impossible things (I’m a good looking guy with a career, a car, etc.) however I’m seeing changes and that is due to magick.

If you’re expecting to make a spell and gain the ability to fly… you’ll be disappointed

If you’re expecting to make a spell and gain the ability to fly… you’ll be disappointed

I’m not expecting to fly nor anything impossible. But if not from the work I’ve done, because I’m a novice, I’m expecting results from the professionals I have paid thousands of dollars.

Yes this is exactly what I have always believed. Magick just gives that extra edge that you would not have had otherwise but it won’t make you fly or anything remotely like Harry Potter the way some people seem to think.

That’s not magicks fault. Someone scammed you

3 Likes

I’m not blaming magic none whatsoever. I’m still practising because I know one day I will reach where I need to.

I know I have been scammed but it’s funny because these were supposed to be powerful and trusted magicians.

(I’m a good looking guy with a career, a car, etc.)

So why do you even use magic? Why not just go out and exercise your muscles?

Magick is only for ugly jobless people?
Magick is so much more than finances and popularity.

5 Likes

Because life isn’t a movie. Having muscles doesn’t mean women are gonna throw themselves at you.

An even if I can get pretty women to have sex with me, I could always have more.

5 Likes

When I say muscles I didn’t mean literal muscles. I meant to use what you have, whatever it is.

Ok. To each his own.

No. I’m just saying that if you have something you could work with it without the need for magic.

But ok. To each his own.

But it’s best to use both, isn’t it. :wink:

6 Likes

Magick is a tool, I’d be a fool not to use it when I can. It’s like being rich and not using your money

6 Likes

Money can’t buy smarts or wisdom sadly. I will openly admit to be guilty of both with magick.

1 Like

The artist who designed Marvel’s Green Goblin tuned into King Asmodeus in my opinion as did the person who designed Asmodeus, supporting the holy water stoup in the
Church of Saint Mary Magdalene Rennes-le-Château, Languedoc, France. I had never seen that statue until recently.

On a Saturday night in the street downtown outside a nightclub she was standing there and some guy was talking to her but she smiled and started talking to me instead. . I think i was on the way to a strip club at the time by myself.

Looks etc are irrelevant otherwise ugly guys wouldn’t be able to attract women…but a lot of them do. Put it this way, look at my evidence, usually i get rejected i.e i didn’t have a harem of hot women beforehand so i put this down to King Asmodeus and His help for setting this up.

2 Likes

Don’t envy, if you want a goal, take action go for it. In this case King Asmodeus may help you to get you what you want/need.

2 Likes

By the way this took MONTHS before it happened (during lockdown…no bars/clubs open etc) as i was checking in with him day after day (or so) , week after week , month after month. If you want quick results this shit isn’t for you…maybe.

Remember the guy in Karate Kid movie had to paint the entire massive garden-fence first

4 Likes

I’m happy for you. I’m not going to say it wasn’t demonic intervention that helped you out here. If it works, use it. But also keep in mind that in the United States (if you’re an American) there are 169,385,485 women as of of 2021. 0.001% of women will fuck you, without a doubt. So that’s 169k women, keep that in mind in the future.