Merging souls/becoming one with a demon

How would one go about this? I’ve discussed the idea of it before with a friend of mine and he referred to it as becoming a ‘shade’
It would eliminate all potential for mistrust of the demon as you’d be the demon. I’d imagine the process might be painful for a human soul depending on what kind of demon to Be merged with but the power gain would be incredible, especially if it was a king or queen demon with legions of underlings. Has anyone here done such a thing!

Take a look at these :

Soul merging

Merging with an entity is attainable ,though since you decide to actually give them full access to your mind and consciousness ,you should be 1000% sure of the entity’s trustworthiness and good intentions.

1 Like

Even if the spirit wasn’t completely on the up and up I still feel that there wouldn’t be a lack of trust, if it was atleast legitimately willing to merge, you wouldn’t be giving it acsess as an other the mind would be one and the same

And what if it was a parasite?

I would definitely make sure to know the identity of the spirit before attempting to unite with it, I feel the worst risk would be picking one out that had a toxic/ugly mind. Even some parasite spirits are quite powerful though and if you merged you would become a parasite yourself… though that’s not what I’m after. I want to become one with a more autonomous demonic being, though I still don’t really know who specifically. I’m going to be starting an evocation practice and once I’m in stronger contact with the demons I will approach ones I like and work well for me with the proposition to become it’s ‘shade’

If a demon agrees to merge itself with you, you become the demon however it’s usually always advised to ground out any stagnant energy you may have in your system prior, you can also ask a deity to oversee the process so everything goes well. From my experience with tinkering with this “practice” it can easily go wrong.

However no the “power” wouldn’t be unimaginable you’d have to practice still because if there’s a gap in energy between you, that energy doesn’t just “shoot you up” and the legions and such from the being doesn’t automatically go to you unless said legions choose to follow you, the demon in a way reincarnates with that merge so past ties may or may not remain.

However, merging with a fragment of a being isn’t the same a fragment doesn’t make you that being so if you’re aiming to merge with a well known demon among the goetia that’s a whole different story. To become the being you merge with it’s the whole of the soul merging together.

My goal is to be 100% of me and 100% of the entity as one, I don’t want to just be an ‘extension’

Then yes, get a deity to oversee it and a demon who will agree to do it. If they want to experience here without going through the full reincarnation cycle. Usually once it’s done you’re not suppose to do any energy work for atleast a day because your souls become one along with your energy body chakras and so forth. So it needs to adjust, at which point after you manipulate your energy like the basic workouts like psiball and such that just helps see the difference.

I’m curious about this because I’ve had my own experience in this subject. I’m still not entirely sure about the realoty of the situation; I’m not well-versed in magick so I don’t have the skills to inspect my soul in certain areas. However, I’ll tell my story anyways.

When I was younger, I was messing with some occult stuff with a friend (namely, a ouija board). I noticed that something had latched onto me. I don’t know if it was there before that time and I noticed it because of increased spiritual/occult involvement, or if it truly latched onto me then. There was a second inner voice which took delight in the darkness, and drove me towards it. Over time I struggled against this dæmon, but trying to maintain separation only made things worse. The dæmon wanted us to merge. I resisted for a time, but eventually the darkness was too strong and my will was sapped. I agreed to merge. Suddenly, there was no more conflict. No more other inner voice. There was only one unified being, that was more than what it was before. Both parts of me, “light” and “dark”, are still strong, and both are only continuing to develop in tandem. I am stronger for it, because each part covers the other’s weaknesses.

I don’t really understand what happened on the spiritual level, I can only account for my subjective experience. Insight would be helpful.

1 Like

@WanderingWind Demons don’t always fight against the individual as such, they fight our resistance to them. You dropped the resistance, so there was nothing left for them to fight against or try to change in you. It actually makes you a clear conduit in regard to that energy. And what does a conduit feel if there is no resistance? Not much right?

1 Like

It’s not that easy. It never was and never will be. You would have to get rid of all human weaknesses, think like him and act like him to become like him. Possession is overrated.

Merging with a demon would be ausome however there is a major blockage most people face when they choose something like this people have this idea that the entity would take control and you would lose yourself

In order to overcome this people need to want to become more then human your DNA does spiritually change performing rituals with the entity merges your frequency and vibrations with them a beautiful union of personality takes place as well so to commit to this undertaking means all in serious dedication and determination

…Once I’m able to see Lord Azazel (If He’s even willing to work with me) I’ll ask him how does soul merging work.

I know I’m not an very experienced but, personally I want to consecrate a dagger to the entity, and then whilst making an opening in my corse, and shedding out the waters stained red, I’d to think of the entity destroying, conquering, devouring, and obliterating my pathetic, worthless, ugly, maggot-worthy sack of repulsive, repugnant, unworthy meat, unfit to become meat for the dead, nor the Gods, nor the spirit-parasites.
(This is my preferred idea I created as one of the ways to worship an entity)

You are immersed in dark energy and you are not thinking properly.
Hurting yourself is a path to nowhere. I saw people who cut their arms, but nothing changed for the better in their lives. Think of it this way. This not working.

1 Like

@Satanalash Please stay on topic and avoid moralizing or naysaying on a working thread. Feel free to open a new thread if you want to discuss what entities look like or the point of working with them.

On another note.

@Azazel66613 I see your post regarding self harm and this is not the first time you have discussed this in a casual manner.

While it’s been verbally established that this is not something you are discussing seriously, and you have already received the Helpline list. PLEASE avail yourself of that if you feel like hurting yourself in any way.

However here at BALG, as a business we cannot and do not condone or encourage self harm in any way. It would be terrible if something happened to you and the forum was to blame.

With this in mind, @Azazel66613 you are now receiving an official warning.

If you continue on this self destructive path I will close your account for your own safety. I recommend you move away from magick altogether if it encourages this mindset in you, and seek professional guidance to get your life into a better situation. Please desist and work on improving your opinion of yourself, it’s important for how magick even works.

I will now close this as the OP is not around and it’s not going anywhere good.

2 Likes