Spirit merged with friend

So I don’t know how to feel a spirit merged with my friend tonight it’s happening as I type this it’s the same friend I talked with @ashtkerr about it turns out the dream was about him and it becoming one.

I just dont know how to feel I mean on one hand my buddy will start to feel better but on the other hand it won’t trully be him.

They apparently made a pact that the spirit will take over and my friend would stop going through the hell his life was. I just how am I supposed to feel right now? He’s one of my closest friends and I just UGH.

Here’s what the spirit that spoke through him told me

He and I are going to make a far greater self. It is a shame that he seen the truth about humanity so early in life. He could have very well ascended on his own to become something beautifully destructive. But, he has insisted we become one so that he no longer has to deal with that pain alone.

4 Likes

Perhaps the spirit is the godform and you don’t know it?

4 Likes

It’s finished and their like “you’d think thousands of years would beat 21 but I guess not” :joy: They got a half and half thing going on

2 Likes

You see, the reason I suggested​ that, is because that godforms are individual powerful spirits that are basically algorithms of other spirits. In other words, they’re higher selves that have the masks that are our gods. For example one can be a underworld goddess by the name of blank and one of her masks is ereshkigal. Thus making the human the same as ereshkigal.

So perhaps they are truly the same thing.

1 Like

Huh I hope so iv known this guy forever would be ashame to lose him but it does make since for it to be his godform.

1 Like

Oh well I suggested it and he replied with this

No, god form doesn’t explain this. Imagine the Christian definition of soul and then imagine two of then making love. That is his and my definition

The idea is to basically become that higher self, to become the “real you”. Really the godform is the higher self. Enough said before I overstep my boundaries.

If it really isn’t his godform, he can “unhook” from that spirit.

3 Likes

The thing is he doesn’t want to he asked for it to happen aslong as it protected those he found dear to him. He didn’t want to go through life on his own anymore

I’m starting to like this guy lmao “wow alcohol sure has gotten more potent”

I think it may have been a spirit that was human before but not sure

He’s still in there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just not the main character so to speak to quote him it’s a 50/60 the spirit being the extra 10

@RiseorDie so you say they’re merged together but it’s the same thing as possession right?

1 Like

Yes and no. It’s hard to explain but to easily explain it yes it was a possession but their souls became one. Think of it as their souls endlessly having sex

1 Like

@RiseorDie I see, but is it reversible?

1 Like

I mean maybe… not sure tho he wanted it to happen so even if I did find a way to do so he would hate me afterwords. But I honestly believe if I could soul travel in and “unhook” the spirit as Aiden called it and banished it he would go back to normal but eh. Again he wanted it who am I to take that away from him

2 Likes

But @C.Kendall might know better he does have experience with merged spirits

2 Likes

That’s very strange i’ve been reading this for about ten minutes and I weren’t signed in then you mention me out of the blue huh odd :joy:

3 Likes

Well then lmao

1 Like

I know synchronicity :joy:

1 Like

Well they did say before the merging they would both send me their power so maybe that’s why I noticed you?

1 Like

But in all seriousness I wouldn’t take it away from him, trust me the spirit and him apart could end up in a mad mess been there.

2 Likes

And also that could be.

1 Like