Mending Heart, journal of passion and magic

I hear that :clap: soon my sandy path will become a solid road to ascendancy

I been told now by two people I have an entity, who is affectionate for me, and has a physical presents. Could this be a lover, guardian, teacher? I hope to learn more about them, and make contact. Their close, but because my senses are dull, I feel worlds apart.

1 Like

So, opening my astral senses are a tad challenging, so I thought I might ask for a little help from Prince Vassago.
Here is my set up.

Let me know what you think.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I also have some video too

1 Like

It’s odd, that the candel on the right burnt the quickest

3 Likes

They look like the flames are being sucked in towards the sigil. That is pretty cool. The flames are also pretty sturdy so i think it is a good sign and that vassago is accepting the offer.

5 Likes

Thank you Lucy

1 Like

Absolutely! Thank you for sharing :blush:

1 Like

You too, I am blessed to have your presents in my life, may you be successful in your endeavors

2 Likes

So, I have debating the thought of evoking King Paimon. I want to start a relationship with the great King. for the past week I have given him 2 offerings of mt. Dew, and a cup of ice water. I don’t have my astral senses. So that would be the first thing I tell him, as well as being drawn to him. I would like some feed back.

Thank you

1 Like

I have some to explain to do.

So because if this, and me asking Vassago for help with my senses, I am no longer feeling her energy. I asked @Angelb1083, @Faustus and @DarkestKnight for advice to apologize. “i seam to be doing this often. My social skills are as week as may astral senses” but I asked for her to forgive me, and made her an offering.

I hope she will accept, and we can continue to work together. As for hearts, maybe I should ask @Lady_Eva to change my handle to something more fitting, like cursed heart, or something to the effect of heart breaker

1 Like

I would suggest not doing this. No reason to saddle yourself with a curse with an unfortunate choice of name.

2 Likes

The sad part is hurt almost as many people it try to help,

Today I received my new Tarot deck. I going have to keep it hidden.

5 Likes

I’ve never used a tarot deck before, but I look forward to getting used to it, and giving readings

I have received a new King Paimon pendant, and I’m not sure to consecrate it, then open it?

1 Like

Threw my short time on this site, I’m new, I feel like I’m still playing catch-up, or like the tomato being used to make ketchup.

I did the ritual that many had suggested
@anon10524665, @CyberLord, and @Angelb1083 suggested. And tons of great advice from @DarkestKnight.
I sit here admiring this symbol of a connection to a great king. I can not forget thoes who have aided me to get here, so I wish to say thank you, thank you all!

5 Likes

Heed King Belial’s warnings.

1 Like