Mending Heart, journal of passion and magic

thank you both, I hope to get myself out of this rut I put myself into. Then focus on improving myself, and strive to be as great and helpful as as many of the wonderful members on this forum

6 Likes

Results?

2 Likes

Slow, I just have to have faith that I can succeed, but as far as any of my spells. only time will tell. Thank you, may you have better results.

Be blessed.

2 Likes

Hey have more confidence in yourself. You need to believe in you own skills and power. Don’t have this we’ll see attitude or nothing with ever manifest for you.

4 Likes

Yes. I appreciate your strong words of guidance. I can’t wait to unleash my abilities, and continue using magic in my everyday life. Thanks I will. I’am just working towards my freedom now.

Continue being blessed my friend

2 Likes

Always have an commanding presence when going into anything with Magick. Parasites since weakness, but so do other magicians. I will use myself for example. If I sense I can walk all over someone I will, and I won’t listen or do what they say. I will 100% take advantage and turn the situation in my favor. I will back down to anyone stronger then me. Does that makes sense?

3 Likes

Yes, I can be a doormat, I need much work/shadow to build confidence, as well as great friends to give me support.

Thank you :grin:

4 Likes

You are so welcome. You’ll get there. Have you called on Lilith? She will kick your ass but if you make it through it will change you. The kind of change you need.

2 Likes

I will, I have thought about reaching out to her, should I ask lucifer before contacting her?

1 Like

Why?

Lucifer is my patron and I don’t always ask him before I work else where.

Granted I tend to stay to 4 deities so it isn’t like a wonder fair.

3 Likes

I’ll tell you tomorrow, gotta get up early. Thanks, again, good night

1 Like

hearts don’t get broken. they get sick. you just have to nurse it back to health. self love is best for healing a sick heart. =o) so go do things you enjoy . go get a nice combination pizza or something. lol food is good for the heart.

5 Likes

Thanks wisepup.

Lilith is a grate teacher, healer (more so to get your self into a healthy confident state) friend and even can be a protector.

You do not need permission to work with anyone or go to anyone. You go to who ever you feel you need or desire to connect/work with. :3

5 Likes

I wonder what the cure for the sickness is.

I know. But once you’re cured, you’re still in the game.

You’ll meet them. Still, we have to wonder if this situation was ever about them at all.

You feel like it’s them, or you and them. But you’re wrong. It’s all about you, you experienced this so that you may overcome it in every way and grow from it.

It’s an opportunity, and it’s perfect just like the rest of them.

2 Likes

I have a confidence issue. I need to grow a backbone. My fear is that I’ll become arrogant, or uncaring. I know as I get more confident, I’ll be able have a more commanding presents. But thank you @Zoclora, and @Maxwell.

I am blessed to have friends like you, and @Angelb1083, and @anon37593562.

may you be blessed my friends.

4 Likes

You are welcome and you got this.

1 Like

@Healing_Heart you will not become argent or anything like that. I know this because I’m going though this transformation right now. Once you start to embrace this and allow your self to own your own potential and start to allow the energies channel into you, you will feel not just more solid and strong but confidence that will attract people to you and have more people respect you. But you do have to know the balance though. I can see why some struggle. Anger and depression is common enemies of mine that I’m slowly learning to transform into usable energies for rituals and my exercises.

2 Likes

I’m there with you, I suffer from depression and anxiety, which contributes to my low self-esteem. I would love to meet Lilith, and can’t wait to make a connection.

1 Like

Stay the course, friend. Just believe. I know it’s easier said than done, but I have gotten results when I least expected them.

1 Like