Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Humble appreciation and thanks to Belial. An hr and a half ago, I asked you to crush any limitations and blocks that are in the way of respect between me and so and so, and to make him reach out…you work so fast, and I appreciate you for helping me. There was no harsh lesson, or ugly truth, or burning of self or anything, just compassion and care.

I know I keep talking to you about this person, and while you despise him, you never push me away or try to shut me up. Thank you for listening to me, thank you for helping me, thank you for just being there. It wasn’t even a ritual, or a petition or anything, it was all said in angst and while in emotional crisis and heartbroken, yet you helped me.

Thank you King Belial.

10 Likes

Thank you serphanticon for that amazing ritual!

Serphanticon

4 Likes

Thank you Uriel, Raphael, Gabriel, Metatron, and mostly Michael. I didn’t think I would work with angels that soon, considering I was more drawn to demons first, but I guess it was meant to be. Thank you for helping me getting rid of those spirits who were visiting me during the night, it was getting too much for me. I will definitely contact you again Michael, when I will be a bit more experienced.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Thank you Thanatos, Volac and Foras for help given lately for my personal and familiy situation. Thanks for helping to my father to rest, and my family and i, to find a way to continue

5 Likes

Thank you Lady Lilith for help with dreams, granting me a succubi, and helping me with psychic abilities.

3 Likes

Thank you Sitri for helping with our neighbor situation and looking forward to coming home finally.

3 Likes

thank you Orobas and Bune and Focalor for keeping up with my dumb ass.
thank you, Leraje. You know what you did.

5 Likes

Bime/Bune is INCREDIBLE.
I was profoundly clumsy in my evocation and subsequent request for financial help. I felt so foolish in the way that I went about it that I evoked her just to apologize and clarify myself afterwards.

Anyway, I did the ritual on October 20th and requested a larger amount of money each month so that I can meet my financial goals and provide for my future partner. Two days ago, I found an account that I had forgotten about with $2500 in it. The next day, I got a raise at work, and my online store has also begun doing slightly better.

So thank you, Dutchess Bime! I am so happy to work with you. You’ve really, really helped me out and I look forward to communicating with you and providing you with offerings in the future!

14 Likes

This is a public thanks to both King Paimon and Eligos. I asked King Paimon to help my work to be admired by my superiors and since then my career has been super charged. Of course I’m working super hard too but the magick makes sure my efforts are seen by the right people. Also thank you to Eligos for my boss favouring me.

6 Likes

Lilith I praise your effort and success at working so much in the background for me for over the last year.

I have gained health, lost weight, found a greater understanding of how to relate to my body. Ive had a lot of very interesting dreams. This was work for sure, I am on a healing journey and you helped shape its path and stayed true to the details of what I had hoped for. I did not expect to learn so much. Thank you.

Edit to add: it was not my goal but for others this may be important; I also gained fertility after nearly 10 years of a condition that caused infertility. Not my goal but a side effect of the increased health and healing.

8 Likes

Shout out to Lucifer for listening to my needs and desires and bringing them to reality in the wisest way possible.
Thank you, Lucifer

5 Likes

Thank you Santa Muerte for your continued protection and guidance!!

4 Likes

Thank you very much, Lilith, for the sudden visit and reminder. I feel deeply humbled by your presence and wisdom. Despite not having worked with you at all, I’m awed with how you took your time to genuinely empower me.

Would also like to thank Duke Eligos for appearing in my dream after a long while. Thank you for your presence and message.

Lastly, I want to offer King Paimon my overdue gratitude. Weeks before I felt the random pull to return here, I have been seeing and hearing your name everywhere I go. I ignored it, but the persistent synchronicities won out obviously and here I am again lol. I am still trying to figure out why I was suddenly led back here despite not planning to at all, but nevertheless, thank you very much for your guidance.

7 Likes

Same almost the exact same amount . Thanks Bune!!

5 Likes

Thank you Alloces for binding some of my teenager’s negative behavior and for binding her negative friends behavior.

5 Likes

I want to thank the lady Mepsitahl, helping me sharpen my senses. Any time she wants chocolate, it hers, just as long as I don’t have to eat it

5 Likes

I have made a petition to King Belial. I am sending my appreciation & thanks in advance.

5 Likes

Thank you king Bael for repelling curses and attacks by setting up a protective energy!!!

8 Likes

I called on Buer and the demon delivered the desired results. This is my public acknowledgement of Buer’s successful efforts on my behalf. Thank you Buer!

4 Likes

Thank you Bael I am grateful for your constant intervention.
Thank you Bune, I’ve never been so happy.
Thank you Gremory your gifts are amazing.
Thank you Vuall for showing me the way.
Thank you Leraje I am learning.
Thank you Sitri for showing me what power is.

5 Likes