Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Lady Lilith, for helping me through some stressful times!

Thank you to anyone else that I might not be aware of that is helping me/supporting me in some benevolent manner.

5 Likes

Lilith is truly amazing indeed

3 Likes

I am glad King Paimon pulled you back in

4 Likes

Everything that I have asked from the God’s is truly happening indeed I asked the God’s to protect my mother and to see to it that her grandchildren love her a lot, the grandchildren are visiting my mother frequently now and are showing her much love and appreciation ,I asked the God’s to heal her and make her strong, the woman is hella strong now and healthy, I thank the God’s.
And yes I asked them all to step in and help my mom. God Lucifer is truly amazing indeed.
God Lucifer
God Satan
Commander In Chief Satanachia
Grand Duke Astaroth
King Asmodeus
King Belial
King Mammon
King Paimon -xoxoxoxoxoxo
Prince Seere
Duke Haures -i love the way you mistreat my enemies lol you cold lol
Duke Bune
Earl President Maat
President Buer
Lord Clauneck

5 Likes

I would like to thank Dantalion, Agares, and Bael who I called for help about a difficult situation I was having recently. I needed them to tackle the problem from different angles for me.

Well now, everything has been resolved exactly as I wished for and I am truly grateful to them all. It was really as if doors opened for me at different moments over the past couple of weeks. I might add that it was a situation that I did not see as having an easy solution for.

This is the second time Bael has helped me. Both times when I asked him for help, I would wake up the following night after a dream of his seal shining brightly in my mind.

4 Likes

thank you Marquis Leraje, for this amazing front row seat (best.show.ever.) and for showing me how smoothly something goes without any further self-involvement :cinema:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Furcus for advising my 16 year old on her behavior and pointing her in the right direction. And thank you so much for giving me advice on parenting her and being supportive.

3 Likes

Blessings to Hecate and Lucifer, I utter your names as requested, the rewards are recognised and appreciated.
The support and guidance in my rituals has. Ren noted.

Blessings…

“I am to you as you are to me, always”

3 Likes

Thank you, Santa Muerte, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Uriel, Archangel Haniel, Saint Expedite, Orobas, Jesus Christ, Faluna, Haaiah, Poiel, Elubatel, Nitika and more.

2 Likes

Thank you Marquis Leraje and Prince Orobas and King Balam for todays very productive teachings. I think I am closer now.

4 Likes

I would like to give thanks to Buer, for helping to heal my anxiety. My anxiety has seen a great deal of improvement. I intend to work further with Buer towards this aim. I would recommend him to others for this task.

4 Likes

Wow you know a lot regarding privacy
I didn’t even know that happens too
Thank you @Lady_Eva

2 Likes

Thank you Focalor; I can’t wait for the final outcome to kick in.
Thank you Bune; I will need your assistance for this.

4 Likes

Gremory thank you from the bottom of my heart. I asked that you help create a deep emotional bond between me and certain someone and we’ve become the best of friends or more in a week’s time.

4 Likes

Thank you Dantalion. Despite me doubting you, you still came through for me.

4 Likes

Thank you King Paimon and Duke Sallos, for pulling through. I am for ever grateful for your service, and with all my heart.

5 Likes

Thank you Archangel Michael for cutting the cord that connected me to something that does not exist anymore now, and that made me look back in pain.

Thank you Archangel Raphael for this huge healing process that I was begging for for years. The person is working on their problem now, and when I think of them, my heart does not feel like it’s being ripped apart anymore. I know they are also leaving something behind now, and I did my part. It gives me peace.

Sometimes the outcome is not how we expect it to be, but it is what it is.
And I’m in a much better position now than I was before.
Thank you also to everyone who helped me through this.

6 Likes

I want to give all my thanks to King Paimon for all of his help today.

Let me explain, I have been in constant communication with my ex for the past few months and each and every time it always ends with him not even giving a simple thought for us to get back together. We have been in this on and off “relationship” in which we aren’t together but we sure act as a couple and each and every time I try to communicate with him to give us a chance it always goes to the off periods.

Today I was having one of the most important conversations I was going to have with him and I asked for King Paimon to help me, to at least manipulate my lovers mind to think about us getting back together as a couple again, and to give us a chance, promising chocolate, an alter, and rum ( currently I drew his picture as well as giving him public recognition as well) in return,

Well let me tell you what happened…

Out of nowhere my ex begins telling me only the truth about his past ( something that I was never expecting at all ) and in the end of this entire conversation, he admits that not only this past week he’s been seeing me in his future, but also that he is beginning to give our relationship a chance!!!

we are not together as of yet, and I will continue asking for King Paimons help, as well as evocation if he desires, but this is a GIGANTIC STEP FOWARD, and I mean extremely huge!!!

I can’t thank you enough King Paimon for everything!! And I hope to continue working with you to bring my love and I back together as a couple again<3 <3 <3

Again I Thank you so very very much King Paimon for being there with me through out this whole conversation and for giving me a step forward in my desires.

Thank you !!!

7 Likes

Thank you lucifer, for your constant guidance, you’ve always got an ear for me when I need to vent. You always help me to find the best in s sour situation and how to grow from my own mistakes.

3 Likes

Thank you Marchosias for making this prick humble at my care home and making me win this aggressive confrontation by him not wanting any problems any longer , no more tension from now on , again thank you Marchosias

4 Likes