Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I’d like to say thank you to King Belial for helping me to live without a master. There is so much joy in embracing who you are, at your core, without worrying what others may think. I am looking for the right gift to thank you properly - but for now, I’m putting this here.

Hail King Belial! I am forever grateful to work with you and have your presence in my life. :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you Sabnock for your protection. A strong soldier who has never let me down. I feel you by my side and I know I’m not alone, no matter what the situation. You are always most welcome in my home. :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for transforming my mind for a long and hard pathworking I’ll be doing, setting my mind where it needs to be. King Paimon can manipulate the minds of others, but can also manipulate yours, for the better!

Hail the King!

5 Likes

Thank you to BALG. I think we have built a mutual web of energy that rivals, and likely surpasses, most cults and religions. Our “leaders” are just fellow magicians who relate to us as they live their own lives and make quality media for us to enjoy.

Thank you Athena who led me here from an uncivilized society that reacted to the word ‘philos’ like it was worse than the name of Satan. (Interesting play Satan, you freaking bastard😈)

Thank you to the Asier who are allies and family, not crazy sky rulers who hate us for being ourselves.

Thank you to the One Tree, who represents the undeniable shape of life, the universe, and everything.

Thank you Andras, my personal Goetic monster who kicks my ass on a regular basis just for fun, but also brings swift and violent destruction to my oppressors.

Also, thank you Lord Aries who is myself.
That’s how he always works.
“Where are the borders of Sparta?”
-brandishes spear-
“Right There” :metal:

4 Likes

Thanks to Leraje for making someone losing his cool over nothing and exposing him as the ungrateful and backstabbing piece of trash he is deep down in his soul :triumph:

7 Likes

That’s like the best Andras description I have ever seen :joy:

1 Like

*God Lucifer -Thank you for guiding me in a positive light and for showing me the path to enlightenment.
*God Satan -Thank you protecting every single day.
*Commander In Chief Satanachia -Thank you for teaching me about mind control.
*Grand Duke Astaroth -Thank you for everything that you do for always looking out for me.
*King Asmodeus -you are cool, thank you for the mind reading lessons ,I am wisely enjoying the pleasure’s of this world.
*King Belial -Thank you for helping me to get rid of doubt and fear, I am aiming for more now in everything I requested.
*King Mammon -Thank you for making me see that life is full of wonderful abundance and wonderful options.
*King Paimon -I come to you for almost everything, thank you King Paimon for everything that you do for me.
*Prince Seere -Thank you for making my requests and magickal workings happen in record time, thank you for the longevity.
*Duke Haures -Thank you for always destroying my enemies you even do so without me having to ask you.
*Duke Bune -Thank you for the great wonderful advices that you give me regarding finances and business.
*Earl President Maat -Thank you for always advising me to live right and thank you for the obsidian stone you put my way that I had to pick it up while taking a walk.
*President Buer -Thank you for always healing me and my loved ones.
*Lord King Master Clauneck -The first I ever invoked, every time I look at your name tatted on my hand it takes me back to the day you visited me physically and personally showed me a way I could make money for myself, I love you King Clauneck.

My life has been saved by the God’s many times, a former associate of mine hired a hitman the God’s warned me and protected me, I love the God’s.
The God’s do so much for me this is just a brief summary of what the God’s has done for me ,every day I close my eyes and pray to the God’s ,when I wake up I pray, before I sleep I pray to the God’s ,all hail the true God’s of mankind

4 Likes

all hail the God’s.

1 Like

Papa Legba, dweller of the crossroads, the one who exists between the eerie mists of the living and the dead. I asked you for a road opening, you blasted a path for me through the rocks. I see you, I hail you, I salute you.

Duke Bune, I called on you in pitch blackness literally and metaphorically, you listened, you heard you acted. I am eternally grateful to you.

Lord Azazel, Lord of the Nethers, the black ebon satyr, the infernal scapegoat, the gatekeeper of outer darkness. I called upon you on your obsidian throne and you came to me. That which you gave me even just for fun was a gamechanger, you have offered me that which even I have trembled to ask of you. Forsaken one, how can I fall with you beside me?. You have my lifetime devotion.

3 Likes

@Naberius
I didn’t really know what to expect with this “come to freakin Jesus” inquisition my boss and his crony had in store from me. I just woke up this morning and new I needed protection and power. I did a quickie to summon the Marquis Naberius because the power matched my need. I was afraid going into the meeting- but when I opened up my mouth- the rhetoric flowed forth. I sounded skilled and powerful.
I’m pretty sure I talked my way out of the problem and also helped seal the fate of my accuser.

I also need to pay tribute to the King Belial. Of course I summoned you before the meeting. And…they seemed defenseless when I began talking. You made it possible and Naberius delivered!
What a sweet victory!

6 Likes

THANK YOU BELIAL!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH BELIAL! HAIL BELIAL! I worked with Belial to make sure someone I know was financially generous and loving with me enough so that they offered me an apartment in my city, which I don’t pay for in cash, but instead services through the owner. Belial has helped to make sure I continue living here comfortably as well, and will continue living here. This has been absolutely life changing for me and I am so unbelievably happy for living here. Belial is a VERY powerful spirit and I highly recommend working with him. He brings life changing and fantastic results. I used the connective evocation ritual from Demons of Magick by Gallery of Magick. Thank you again Belial! Hail Belial :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you putti’s/cherubim (baby angels) for always being around me and protecting me, asking me if everything’s alright whenever I feel down. I promise to take good care of you !!

1 Like

I give thanks to King Paimon for all his help lately.

5 Likes

I’m giving a sincere thanks/appreciation to King Paimon, who I worked with to remove stubborn habits. (I was encouraged to be brief but damn, it’s been life changing)!

4 Likes

Thanks to lucifer for being a constant guiding light in the dark.

5 Likes

I want to thank Belial, to leading me to this great path.
Belial, the first gatekeeper, I was scared me at first, but I’m getting more comfortable… he been kind, spared me from great harm, and I hope to work with him more and more.

Hail the great King Belial!

6 Likes

All thanks to Duchess Bune and King Belial for helping me to line up a large sum of money owed to my mom.

Hail Duchess Bune!
Hail King Belial!

9 Likes

A huge thank you to Marquis Leraje for fulfilling my last-last minute petition from yesterday night and for making these customers copping out of the contract completely and for searching for another provider. This would have ended in a trainwreck, otherwise.

5 Likes

I thank the God’s for the quick financial boost I requested, within 48hours I received the money through a financial windfall.
Thank you God Lucifer, Thank you God Satan, Thank you Commander In Chief Satanachia, Thank you Grand Duke Astaroth ,Thank you King Asmodeus, Thank you King Belial, Thank you King Mammon, Thank you Paimon, Thank you Duke Haures, Thank you Duke Bune, Thank you Earl President Maat, Thank you President Buer, Thank you Lord King Master Clauneck.
Thank you for your help, Sunday 1nov 2020 I made the request and my request is fulfilled today on Tuesday 3nov 2020.

3 Likes

Thank you Prince Seere for making my requests get fulfilled quickly you are indeed the master of time.

3 Likes