Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Dantalion for being an awesome Patron and helping me with things even before I ask you.

Thank you for the Protection, Understanding and Manipulation of other minds.

Thank you for the early warning and protection from attacks from from some crazies.

You are awesome.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts:

8 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for letting me borrow your knife. Which is only the second time, but its weird that it happened twice already.

10 Likes

Thank you Bael for hiding me from the government and institutions!

Guys if you need to be undercover and to hide from certain people, Bael is the one to go!

Thank you Bael :pray:

10 Likes

Thank you Hermes for the emergency first aid assistance. It worked. Mostly.

4 Likes

Hail Mammon!

Thank you for making yourself apparent!

I’m inspired to know you’re watching

5 Likes

i just learn that broke also and his cars exhaust.
Thank you Marquis Leraie

3 Likes

A “well dosed” amount of cannabis helps to get in the state…

President Valac I could feel you very close! Close and calm, listening… looking forward for your advances

3 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for coming forth so quickly and for the PHYSICAL Manifestation today.

It truly marks a milestone in my evocation journey.

Thanks you for accepting my requests promptly and already beginning to act on them.

You are truly Mighty and Beautiful and Powerful.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Queen Beleth :princess:t2::orange_heart:

P.S. She is super sweet in her female form and I recommend her HIGHLY for those who want to work with her.

10 Likes

Thank you again King Bael!

Today I went to the cemetery to bury the remains of my ritual, when I was guided lead to take a certain direction within the cemetery (cross roads, went to the left)
Something made me stop and there it was, the perfect grave to bury my remains, the person who was buried there, his last name was “Bail”
Lol.
Definitely a sign.
Again thank you Bael for making me invisible to certain people and institutions.

Thank you :pray:

5 Likes

Hail Duke Sallos!
I want to publicly praise Duke Sallos for making my relationship with my partner stronger and more beautiful. I petitioned him last month and started seeing results from day 1. I could feel his presence for the first few days. I was scared but at peace at the same time. Grateful for the help and I hope to work with him again in the future.
Hail Duke Sallos!

5 Likes

Welcome @lazychick136

Could write in this introductory thread below:

If you have any experience in magick and if so what area, and how long are you practicing magick?

What do you want to learn?

What are areas you find difficult?

Where are you from?

2 Likes

Thank you, Al-Uzza. Your hand in this is still going strong. I owe you.

3 Likes

Thank you great Duke Astaroth for these 3 months and a total of 24 plus evocations for clairaudience. You have my deepest respect and gratitude. I am grateful for all your teachings and experiences! Also thank you for coming today for our first pact as you as my matron/patron!

Thank you Duke Astaroth!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

5 Likes

62 - President Valac

President Valac is always around when I need his assistance.

15 minutes was the time that it took for me to receive the sign that I asked to him.

Most of the time you won’t experience a supernatural event during the ritual. Believe… ask him to give mundane signs post ritual.

Thank you President Valac, I received the money!

6 Likes

THANK YOU BUALU
THANK YOU LABUSI

My parents wanted to buy me my first car but we were clearly off with the model and what we wanted out of it. They were dead set on one model or nothing but it was a bore and a typical commuter, while i wanted something more fun and sportier. Called on Bualu and Labusi to change their mind, and surprise, they actually did and bought me a whip that i like for the same price. These spirits really feel magickal.

HAIL BUALU
HAIL LABUSI

3 Likes

Thank you Bune for helping me today! Hail Bune!

5 Likes

Thank you King Paimon and Duchess Bim for assistance and setting up a new business opportunity which is highly lucrative if done correctly.

You are truly Mighty and Majestic.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect

Hail King Paimon :blue_heart::dromedary_camel::trumpet::crown:
Hail Duchess Bim :orange_heart::tangerine:

9 Likes

Hail King Paimon!

You have never failed to deliver. You have met my every request and exceeded my expectations. I am truly impressed. You have my deepest respect and admiration. Thank you for coming through yet again, and once again strongly. Hail to this profound and powerful King of a spirit. Hail King Paimon!! :crown::fire::sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you Murmur for the amazing ritual last night.

Thank you King Bael For being an amazing patron.

Gratitude and respect

Mike B

6 Likes

I am/was a complete neophyte to the information in this and other GoM offerings about a month ago.

Mainly picked up another as a lifeling scifi/f reader, but have quickly become fascinated with the subjects.

Have attempted various workings and so far have felt the most impact with several of the calls (2nd Invoc) from this effective grimoire by Mr. Winterfield.

I have been very fixated on the material/STEM sciences and this book in particular has opened up my worldview tremendously.

Be VERY open to your “intuition” as things will come to you that with even the slightest verification attempts will prove AMAZINGLY true and accurate!

I commend the abilities of the Great King and Earl Vine in acknowledgement of his assistance.

Update:

I commend Knight Furcas for his strengthening capabilities.

I recommend Marquis Naberius for effective efforts to counter whisper campaigns at work.

I commend Duke Dantalion for his capability to have a major impact in this world.
Yet again, Duke Dantalion has shown his amazing capabilities.

Jan 2021 results:
And… AGAIN! Duke Dantalion has come through in an unexpected, yet very effective way!

I would highly recommend Foras for his ability to strengthen and invigorate!

Gremory is worth calling for quick and impactful workings!

Bael’s power and effectiveness are incredible to see!

Vapula came through with a need for rapid learning!

Naberius’ workings are powerful and useful!

Final Updates 2022:

Glasya-Labolas has been effective and very willing to help!

Belial is powerful and effective!

Vine has been quick to respond and very helpful!

Dantalion, as always, knowledgeable and effective!

Will be exploring several different things for awhile: (Psionics/Vrilock, Radionics, and more…)

7 Likes