Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Can’t believe that bullshit panned out. More less like I wanted and envisioned.

Major obstacle resolved. It’s still uphill, but not like before.

Almost a 180.

Going off my intuition, massive thanks to:

Belial

Lucifer

Hekate

Seere

(I had done a petition to Belial and Seere maybe a week ago, and they really pulled through. I largely got the deal I wanted even if it might’ve been slightly begrudgingly)

And the various spirits involved in the wealth candle I did. (If I understand Belial right)

Massive respect, some o’yall def earned some blood offerings.

:sob: :raised_hands:

To wit:

Pendralion
Iadon
Lukorst
Salas’ash
Halah’thor

tenor

8 Likes

My praise and gratitude to Furfur, the archangels, Hahaiah and other angels, demons and spirits that have assisted me.
I am grateful

5 Likes

I’d like to give great respect to Amduscias for appointing me a kick ass familiar. This familiar rocks, he gets it done and there’s no back talk.

Gratitude and Respect

Mike B

5 Likes

I want to give thanks to Amon for his fast help with contact and I want to gove thanks to King Paimon for helping someone see their faults and apologize.

4 Likes

Gratitude to Mivahiah and Eladiah for the swift healing of a loved one. Finally, they can get the rest they need without suffering from intense pain. Thank you!

Gratitude to Nitika and Vevaliah for the prosperity they bestowed upon me. Thank you!

3 Likes

I want to thank Astaroth from the bottom of my heart. He took away my hate and my rage and sent it where it belongs.

You have my undying respect Astaroth.

10 Likes

I want to give thanks Andromalius and Orias. They are great and work fast in their ways!

Praise to Andromalius and Orias.

4 Likes

yesterday i performed a ritual with paimon and dantalion with the wish “money comes from expected and unexpected sources and encourages other people to work for me”. Today, a generous rich man, who normally helps when schools are open, thought I needed money and sent 500 units (he hadn’t done this before). After withdrawing the money from the ATM, I found another 100 units on the ground :slight_smile:
Thank you strong and generous spirits Paimon,dantalion You are so fast

14 Likes

Thank you Duke Dantalion for hearing my call outside of Evocation and accepting so promptly.

Thank you for immediate signs in the Physical for my request.

It’s an honour to have you as my Patron.

You are truly Mighty and Majestic.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts:

7 Likes

Covid sucks. I tested positive two days ago. Last night while I was on the couch in pain thinking I was going to die. I called out to marbas. No sigil or anything cause at the phase I wasn’t wanting to move at all I was low on energy.

This morning I wake up and I already have my sense of smell and taste back my nose is super clear all of the sudden. And I noticed I’m up and about literally dancing to rap music vibing so I must be fine for the most part lol. Thank you marbas :rofl:

Also thank you satan for providing me strength to push through it. I’m still sick ofc but it’s getting better really quickly.

8 Likes

MARQUIS ORIAS

If at all you’re a part of my psyche then you must be a big part coz I still can’t get over my manifestation regarding convincing someone at work for a day’s extension.

To a conditioned human being this would look like moving Mount Everest with your bare hands, but in magick and beyond the 3D nothing is off limits.

I love you and I thank you - today and always.

Hail Marquis Orias.

3 Likes

Thank you Asmodeus for granting me the ability to temporarily read someone’s mind and increasing my intuition. Thank you King Paimon for manipulating an authority figure’s mind to change their decision in my favour and for making the nasty parasites flee when I called your name.

6 Likes

I would like to express my gratitude and respect for infernal demon Chenor. You have made quite impression already on me. I look forward to the successful completion of our business.

Mike B

6 Likes

Leraje, I know that I can always count on you.Thank you so much for getting someone out of my way once and for all. You are the best :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you to:

Duchess Bune for the continued help Financially. I was finally able to pay off the loan I’ve been talking to you about today, and I’m grateful for the assistance.

King Belial for the protection and once again standing in front of me to fight.

Disodioria for opening up my target’s cold heart & bringing my friend back to me.

King Asmoday for letting me know your true purpose, and for helping me to relax a little.

****edit to add:

King Belial, I know I asked for one thing, but I had to own up to my fault in the situation and approach the person, swallow my pride and admit how I was wrong. Thank you for not rubbing my nose in the situation and showing compassion.

8 Likes

Thank you Naamah, amduscias, Asthroth ve paimon for accepting our offer, and agreement, thank you for everything you have done so far, :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for continually delivering what I requested.

That was FAST and very unexpected.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Queen Beleth :princess:t2::orange_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Great Duke Dantalion for reversing the situation on my favour, working on the target on an emotional and mental level and making my word being heard and my point taken into account securing my well being and safety and leaving the road clear for me to achieve what I’ve been seeking ( daily for the past 2 years without missing a single day). It brings me great relief and peace, thank you for changing the mind of the person I asked you to.

Hail Great Duke Dantalion

5 Likes

Thank you Grand Duke Dantalion for your Prompt and Swift assistance.

You are truly Mighty and Powerful.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts:

4 Likes

62 - President Valac
Enn: Avage Secore On Ca Valac

Valac The President, I am honestly gratefull for your assistance. You have been precise when it comes to the metter of assisting me…

For all those who need assistance from Valac, do not be afraid of Valac, try to approach with respect and familiarize with the president and if you feel that you connect well together then continue… not all entity you will combine well. If a good connection happens between you and Valac or another entity, develop it!

Hail Valac!

4 Likes