Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thanks to Earl Andromalius and President Foras over misplaced items (again). After fruitless searching I briefly chanted their enns. Grew unusually calm and figured out where I’d neglected to search.

Also shame to self

8 Likes

Deep thanks and apologies to the POWERFUL GOD ODIN

5 Likes

LILITH !!! The one and only Supreme Queen :crown:

Few weeks ago I was pondering whether Lilith was trying to reach out. I was not very sure but something inside said to explore that thought more.

Got 3 people do divination for me on Discord - As I always go by the number 3,6 and 9.

2 of them are just plain KNOW IT ALL. Everyone’s journey with different deities is different but to these 2 idiots it apparently isn’t. And Lilith herself told them, she wasn’t reaching out. Lol

The 3rd one said it’s highly possible and looks like she is but to completely be sure to proceed, speak to her. However I did mention of facing a block in my communication to the spirits off late. Mind was too occupied.

BOOM! I focused harrddd, got two DREAMS, first one confirmed that it’s LILITH and the second one about losing my cellphone which was symbolic to losing communication. The confirmation gave me chills and goosebumps. Kept getting more confirmation through my clairaudient abilities that it’s Lilith. Very no nonsense kinda sentences. Nothing strict or lenient. Plain matter-of-fact way.

I wanna thank Lilith from the bottom of my heart for reaching out. I was so petrified of calling upon her but now I know what kinda work I need to do with Her to progress my practice further.

THANK YOU SO MUCH LILITH. YOU’RE A FORCE BEYOND HUMAN UNDERSTANDING. But fulfilling and glorious nonetheless. Thank you again for reaching out and confirming through dream communication.

(Sorry for the rant)

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Thank you Al-Uzza, for coming through steadily and strong. :ear_of_rice:
Thank you Bune, I am delighted by this experiment.
Thank you Orobas, I haven’t expected it back, yet here it is :gem:

6 Likes

Thank you Raphael for being with me every step of the way, for never leaving me, not even for one second. And for being patient with my progress.

When I asked for the healing of a relationship three years ago, I was not aware of what I was really asking for.
But you delivered. That process is slow, but I guess we will get there. And as a side effect it started a big healing process in the other person’s life, and it also strengthened other important relationships of mine.

When you ask AA Raphael for healing, don’t expect him to put some bandage on your wound, no, he will cut out the evil root once and for all.

:green_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you, Moloch for your help (if any) in getting my apartment. You are a harsh being, with the whole calling me “Homer with donuts!” comment.

Yes, I am a fat ass. But I am not lazy, Homer Simpson!

So, I am giving you the posting that I promised you.

Thanks again.

(For those who ask, I used the sigils from V.K. Jehannum’s site to contact Moloch)

8 Likes

Thank you Iaoth, Petahyah and Opiel for helping me acquire the job position that I have wanted for so long. It was quite a battle but you guys managed to pull if off. Great work guys!

4 Likes

Thanks you King Paimon for granted me what I asked for. Hail King Paimon

6 Likes

I wamt to say thank you again to gremery. And i want to say thank you to asmoday again. I see both of you throwing exactly what i want at me , your not wasting your time. I am learning the mundane skills necessary, its progress keep sending me the opportunities.

4 Likes

I would like to thank Azazel for this recent nudge to understand myself and my power as well as being patient and loving. I would like to thank AA Raphael for healing me. I would like to thank AA Michael, AA Raphael, and Azazel for removing any and all negative energies and spirits around me. I would like to thank AA Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, and Auriel for protecting my personal home and space. I would also like to thank my guardian angels: Soki, Haroon, Shnenepolak (or Stephanopolis), and Lokna for their love, guidance, and support.

5 Likes

This remind me of how my mom lost her expensive ring yesterday. She woke up very early today and retraced her steps. She eventually found the ring inside the washing glove in our outdoor shower.

3 Likes

Thank you Duke Sallos for your help! You are my first spirit that I have worked with, I wasn’t sure if you heard me but I put my trust in you and you helped me! I will continue to work with Duke Sallos on this situation and hope that he continues to help me with my heart’s desire!

Thank you so much Duke Sallos!! :heart::heart::heart:
Hail Duke Sallos!!

3 Likes

Thank you Bune. Cutting expenses of originally over 200 bucks down to roughly 40 for the same products is a damn cheatcode. :gift:

7 Likes

Thank you King Belial for your protection earlier. Something out there unseen or unknown was going to hurt me. I had a sick feeling but wanted to go anyway. I asked you point blank to give me a good reason and a clear sign not to make the drive. First my lights didn’t work, then once that issue was solved, my phone wouldn’t work. Too many road blocks preventing me from being safe and comfortable on that drive so I decided not to go. There was no logical reason for nothing to work. Thank you for the heads up & the protection.

6 Likes

I’m just generally grateful and thankful for the clear signs of guidance and…support I’ve been getting.

I don’t know that I’ve ever felt this much like I’ve got the spiritual in my corner…

Also, a thank you to Asmodeus for making himself known.

I knew you were around more or less, but I guess I was trying to glide along. Lol

Many hails, and many thank yous to the spirits that have my back, will show me the way, and walk with me…

5 Likes

62 Valac - Avage Secore On Ca Valac

Hail President Valac!
Valac is a very responsive spirit to me. It is like he is already there when I call…

Looking forward for our work together!

4 Likes

I would like to Thank spirit Seer for his help to bring to a fast conclusion in less than 4 months of paperwork which normally takes more than 6 months.
In March I asked Seer for assistance to speed up the renovation of a personal document and recently i got notified that my document has been completed.
Thank you Seer!

3 Likes

Thank you Lord Belial
For being an amazing patron.
for teaching me strength, and to develop a stronger will each day.
I appreciate your guidance, and I’m extremely grateful for everything you’ve done for me and teach.
:purple_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Leviathan, Melek Ta’us, Metatron, Asmodeus, and Silence for helping me help myself. Seven days from applying to a job to signing the paperwork.

Thank you Bune for helping me help myself. The money I needed (meant to show up in 3 weeks) appeared in 3 days instead.

Thank you Ublisi, Uiazel, Atuesuel, and Tabatlu, for all the work you put in behind the curtains.

10 Likes

Marquis Orias

Whether you’re a part of my psyche, or a sentient being, or an ancient God, or an abstract source of pure energy - I want to thank you and let everyone know what an outstanding spirit/ally you are.

All my love, respect and gratitude to you​:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hail Marquis Orias!!!

6 Likes