Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Hey St. Martin de Porres,

Just wanted to shoot you a quick note to say a massive thank you for all your help with my hairdressing business. Since I reached out to you, things have been going really well, and I couldn’t have done it without your support as the patron saint of hairdressers.

Your guidance has been like a breath of fresh air, bringing creativity and abundance to my salon. You’ve helped me navigate tough times and seize opportunities with confidence.

I’m so grateful for your constant presence and inspiration. Thanks for always having my back!

3 Likes

Day two, of thanking Mother Lillith

3 Likes

Many thanks to all my unseen spirit friends (ancestors, Lucifer etc). Thanks to Santa Muerte for coming into my life, thankyou Raum for dealing with a bully. I thank Haures, Seer and other spirits for fulfilling my requests.

3 Likes

On mobile and it’ll take forever to hit the end of the thread so I can reply normally. I have some thanks to give because things ultimately turned out in my favor.

Thanking Belial, King Paimon, Hahaia, the Virgin Mary, Athena, and COVID-19.

1 Like

I have a tip for that: tap the blue post numbering, it gives you a scroll bar that gets you there fast. You can also edit the last numbers of the url to say “9999” and it just takes you to the last post. Posts on Discourse forums auto lock at 10k posts so it won’t be longer than that.

3 Likes

Day Three of thanking Mother Lillith

1 Like

Thank you king paimon; I have the tools now to learn how to keep my cool in high pressure situations at work and confronting aggressive people.

2 Likes

Hail Hekate, indeed! All hail the Queen :crown:

Thank you.

6 Likes

Hail Belial, The Initiator, Keeper of Daath’s Gate
Shatter me, plunge me in the devouring darkness, break me into pieces and set me ablaze.
I will emerge as powerful as you have whispered I’d be.

5 Likes

He does indeed whisper…

3 Likes

Thank you Bael. Shadow and confusion…like no other.

2 Likes

Hail Seer, Thank you for helping us find the perfect tenant for our apartment. Hail Beleth for insane arousal and passionate connection you created between two people. Hail Stolas for healing my mothers pain in her body.

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for the love and the support you have been giving me. Thank you for bringing the right people into my life. I love you! Hail Lucifer!

6 Likes

Freindly reminder, this thread is for posting the results of and thanks for successful workings. It is not meant for random devotional glurge, apologies or Hail Mary’s.

We also find this thread handy as evidence for the occasional skeptic that pops in and goes “prove magick works”. Thats harder to do if it’s full of posts that are not about results and thanking the entities for the same.

Please stay on topic, off topic posts are removed.

2 Likes

Thank you Hekate for illuminating my path and showing me what I must do next.

And thank you for helping me overcome the severe depression I’ve been going through. I’m feeling much better now and am in a happy place.

4 Likes

I would like to thank Cernunnos most sincerely for helping me several times in difficult situations. Thank you for being so patient and caring towards me :pray:

3 Likes

This post is for King Bael . this king is awesome. i cannot describe himself by words !!
this King is great for passive income, astral traveling and clairvoyance & invisibility

he helped me win in keno 10 i bought ticket for 0,30 or 0,60 € and i won 93 € after after this ritual i saw orbs and mine white aura,
when i asked him for astral traveling so i was paralysed when i saw a bug and myself from up,
also he made me invisible for labor office and for people who i did not want their attention ever,

today i did new ritual with him, and i know everything will be fine

thank you again King Bael,
hail Bael

5 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

I would like to thank and give credit and praises to goddess bune for getting me my first even client for my business when i first started magick.
I would also like to thank her for getting me double the payment of what client agreed on

She is the best

2 Likes

Hello everyone I decided the other day to contact orobas to help me pass the exams.I called him with the help of his seal and on the day of Jupiter, a man with a horse’s head dressed in some kind of cassock came to my call.I offered him my blood as payment for completing this task, and he agreed. So after signing this agreement, on the day of the exams, I came across the simplest tickets for me that I could easily answer.Hail the demon orobas!

5 Likes