Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Arom, for helping out with my friends contract work. I am really optimistic about the final outcome and I am happy to connect with you :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you Hecate for your presence in my life. A big thanks to all your spirits and deities for their presence and protection. Thanks Murmur for driving away parasites, and Surgat for unlocking the door. I am grateful.

4 Likes

Thank you Pazuzu for bringing the rain back again to my city during this heat wave. Hail Pazuzu!

4 Likes

Thank you Arom, for swiftly starting your work already :smiley: I knew I had the right intuition when I looked at you.

Thank you Orobas, for making the tax office pay me back surprisingly and abundantly, that was an unexpected one :sweat_smile:

Thanks to the Ifrit for the rejuvenation experiment, I am pleasantly surprised by the outcome. Lets repeat this sometime :blush:

Thank you Leraje, for changing the seemingly unmovable over the course of not even a month and for not tiring in investing your energy into my vision. You are the best.

3 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for continuing to grant greater psychic clarity. May your name be glorified!

8 Likes

Your color choice is perfect

1 Like

President haagenti, I thank you in front of everyone. He is very strong.
Here are some of his talents that are not mentioned in every source…

4 Likes

i thank king paimons and lord yeesch for removing my parasite hail king paimon hail lord yeesch

5 Likes

Thank you Lord Ganesha for your assistance!

3 Likes

Thank you Lucifer!
My internet went out…and yeah, I restarted the modem, but then did a quick pathworking, and not long after I was done saying it, it came back! thank you!
happy

5 Likes

Shout to Vepar!
I see your hand in our Football :soccer:

4 Likes

Huge thanks again to St Expedite, St Jude, Diralisin, Kataron, Mendael and Stolus, Santa Muerte, and the 40 Servants - The Messenger, The Saint, The Witch, The Lovers for their ongoing help with a certain situation the last few months and for always listening! May everyone reading this know how wonderful you all are!

4 Likes

Also thanks to St Cyprian and the 40 servant The Sun - for showing me the light.

2 Likes

my whole Neighbourhoods electricity went of with lucifer baphomet and marbas was crazy

1 Like

Thank You Lord Lucifer for Answering My Prayer/Petition I made to you…and thank you for accepting the three crystals I offered You…

1 Like

Thank You Queen Hekate for Answering my prayer/petition I made to you last week
I’m sorry I’ve neglected you…

2 Likes

Day One of thanking Mother Lillith

1 Like

Thanks to Azazel for protect me, Vine for destroying target’s protection, Leraje and Gaap for destroy target’s relationships

1 Like

Lord Lucifer thanks with all my heart for giving me a massive revelation about my love life. Lucifer you are extremely intelligent and I thank you once again for revealing to me that often what we dwell on and hope for is not in our best interests.

4 Likes

Hey Mrs. Mittens,

Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say a massive thank you for all your help in the barn. Your expert mouse-catching skills have been a lifesaver! Knowing you’re around as a familiar spirit has been a huge comfort, and I really appreciate everything you do to keep things in order. Couldn’t have asked for a better barn buddy!

3 Likes