Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

THANK YOU KING PAIMON! HAIL!
so cool! time and time again you got my back! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :sob::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you King Paimon and Thank you King Belial. Thanks for answering my questions in a totally “weird” but awe inspiring (to say the least) way. I’m truly ecstatic!!

Thanks for answering promptly you guys are awesome, you have my Love, Respect and Gratitude :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I thank you whole heartedly Duke Murmur. You helped someone who was in a great deal of pain. Thank you for your service you are truly amazing.

Respect and gratitude,

Mike B

6 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for nonchalantly letting me pass through this stuff (two days earlier, even).
I promise I will drink a bottle of champagne with you as soon as my system is less medically occupied.

9 Likes

Thank you to Lucifer, Prince Orobas, and King Bael for seeing my agendas advanced and for assisting me in furnishing and stocking my temple with everything I wanted and needed.

Respect and gratitude
Mike B

6 Likes

President Valac 62: Avage Secore On Ca Valac

Once you connect with him first time(formal ritual/sigil and enn chanting), you can easly connect with him through thoughts… and Valac is very responsive.

Thank you president for being accessible to me!

4 Likes

Hail Duchess Bune

Thank you for attending me this morning I look forward to the completion of our work.

Respect and gratitude
Mike B

6 Likes

I would like to express my deep gratitude and appreciation to Ganesha, Astaroth, King Paimon, King Bael, King Belial, Beelzebub and Prince Sitri!

You really helped in a very important matter for me.

3 Likes

I have been doing weekly evocations with Prince Sitri for about a month now and I can confidently say that I’m beyond grateful that I’ve met and welcomed such a kind and wise spirit into my life. He’s been nothing but helpful, enlightening, loving (and so patient with my stubborn-ass lol).

Thank you Prince Sitri, for everything you’ve done for me so far.

I had promised him an artwork as an offering. Although I’m not good at drawing at all, I like doing what I can by copying stuff from a reference and working on it, putting my energy into it. So that’s what I did for Sitri as well. I hope he’s appreciated it.

Here’s me honoring him in public. Hail Mighty Prince Sitri!

19 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for letting me keep a cool head in a potentially dangerous situation AND during a conversation with someone who was on a really good way to push my buttons today.
Lets get this handled.

5 Likes

I’d like thank my spiders for being most helpful and doing a wonderful job!

:drop_of_blood: :spider: :drop_of_blood: :spider_web: :drop_of_blood:

2 Likes

Thank you Prince Ipos for today’s successful Evocation and pushing my abilities even more, I am looking forward to our continued work.

Thank you Prince Orobas for the suggestion and introduction.

You both have my Respect and Gratitude.

3 Likes

Thanks Michael :blush: :hugs:

6 Likes

I want to thank Duke Astaroth for his assistance in me and help with my friend’s issue!

2 Likes

This is a big thank you to

Glasya Labolas and Forcalor

I used them to cause someone to become severely unwell and to continue to become unwell.

Results fantastic, targets told me of being in absolute pain and currently having delayed hospital appointments thus prolonging the agony.

I highly recommend these two to cause a long and painful suffering to your enemies

3 Likes

Yes they are when they reach the other side. My choice of spider was the black widow. But you can choose any kind you like. What you prefer will most likely work best for you.

I am fond of the black widow. :spider_web:

You can read about my work with the spiders here.

3 Likes

Prince Orobas 55: Jedan Tasa Hoet Naca Orobas

I asked him help to assist me growing my Linkedin connections with the right “people”… so far so good!

Thank you prince !!

6 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for helping me and my sister with an important decision and enlightening us with your wisdom. Both her and I are immensely grateful. Hail Astaroth!

A BIG thanks to the beautiful Duke Dantalion for the amazing tarot reading session he did with me tonight. Honestly, I don’t even know what to say. He’s awesome. Hail Dantalion!!!

7 Likes

My gratitude and love to Archangel Michael and the familiar he has kindly granted to me :heart:

3 Likes

Belial, I would like to thank you for helping me with my new career, making my boss sees me valuable to the company and provided me with many new opportunities. Belial is indeed amazing and does help me over time as long as I put great effort into my work. Thanks again Baliel. I really appreciate it.
Everyone please kindly ask Beliel for help with your job, he will help you to make people recognise your talent and great effort.

6 Likes