Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Hail President Amy,
Tu Fubin Amy Secore

Thank you for all your assistance on my writing projects. You’re an indispensable inspiration.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

6 Likes

thanks to king Belial for saving me from vampires and parasites. he is great ! :heart:

Hail Belial !

4 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for coming through on my evocation and giving me a clear visual of my questions. You are truly awesome and I’m looking forward to continued mentorship and help from you.

Hail King Paimon :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Zagan​:black_heart::black_heart:. If you’re looking for a powerful king to work with and has great energy…
:heart:Löök no further :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks to Lucifer and the other gatekeepers (Belial, Azazel, Abaddon, Lucifuge, Beelzebub, Baal, Asmodeus and Satan). A purchase I made was supposedly delivered but it wasn’t and after looking for it all over it appeared today in an unexpected unusual location (the post doesn’t work Sundays so it didn’t arrive in the post today after having been marked as delivered). I asked Lucifer and the others through using my grimorium seal pendant
as a focus for me while I asked for assistance. They came through. So thanks to Lucifer and the other gatekeepers because I asked them to help me get recovered what was supposedly delivered and they came through and recovered it for me and put it where I’d find it.

5 Likes

Hail and thanks to Lucifuge Rofocale for sending me a devourer to ward off negative energy and parasites. I feed them to the darkness. I sacrifice them all to you.

8 Likes

Now that I’ve got one week off from work and my mind can finally relax for a bit and get some distance between me and the daily problems at work, I realized how much my position at work and my reputation have stabilized in the last two years.
So I think it’s necessary once more to thank the entity which I had contacted for exactly that matter two and a half years ago:
Thank you King Paimon!

I considered that matter already done and the case closed (as a sucess) but I realised that my position is still getting better and more powerful.

It’s an honor to have you working by my side.

8 Likes

Thank you to Duchess Bune, King Paimon, Lucifuge Rofocale & my money servitor for the abundance today.

10 Likes

Thank you to the Angels of Omnipotence. What I’m doing with them is an ongoing work and I’m sure they’re delivering already by rearranging my reality, even if what I want specifically has not been made seen yet. I can notice tho that I’m more in control of my emotions, that I don’t react emotionally in such a negative way as before, and that I can control my temper, not saying or making things that will worsen the situation like I’ve been doing during the last months in a constant loop. I’m sure that will contribute to my goal, so thank you!

Thank you to the geniis in the MPR. The worst has passed and there’s still some to go.

13 Likes

Thank you Prince Orobas for your presence today when I had a stressful moment. You appeared to reassure and calm me and I appreciate it.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

12 Likes

I’d like to Publicly thank King Paimon, King Belial and Grand Duke Dantalion for today.

Today was the first but a very crucial step for an elaborate multi stage working and you delivered flawlessly!!

There is no other way to explain the turn of events and the change in the Lawyers’ and Judge’s thought process.

Also my sincerest gratitude for all the signs in the physical to show your presence and your uncanny signature on today’s work.

Thank you for the beginning of a series of successful events in our favour. Thank you for the beginning of breaking bonds and thank you for the Justice.

You have my utmost Respect, Love and Gratitude.

Hail King Belial :heart:
Hail King Paimon :heart:
Hail Grand Duke Dantalion :heart:

11 Likes

thanks to Clauneck for working so fast

Hail Clauneck !

4 Likes

Hey everyone!

On Monday I did a small ritual with Seere. I asked him to find a package that got lost in transition to a costumer. The costumer has been waiting now for 2 months. I just got a message it arrived and got found. Awesome!
Thank you Prince Seere! :angel::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::relaxed:

6 Likes

Thank you Leraje for making me look at things that are hurtful but also necessary in order to move on.
Thank you Doctor Buer for getting things corrected in my metabolism.

8 Likes

Grand Duke Dantalion thank you for aggreeing to help with my clairs. Also thank you for the extremely strong presence and strong Physical sensations during last night’s evocation. I felt my senses open significantly in one sitting. I can only imagine what will happen with extended work as discussed.

Thank you one more time for coming through as you always always do. You have my love, respect and gratitude.

Hail Grand Duke Dantalion :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you Bael. :black_heart:

Thank you Bune.

Thank you Gremory.

Thank you Vuall.

Thank you Sitri.

5 Likes

Hail Duchess Bune, thank you for the money it was a surprise how quickly you worked. Excellent :+1:.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

8 Likes

Thank you Leraje for the time we spent today while giving you the offering I postponed for so long. This was something quite special and we had fun. The results of the working were stunning but they are not as definitive as needed, not at least that I can see (there may be things that I don’t know, the breakup is not official but supposedly he decided it will happen). Anyway, Leraje did and I know is still doing a great job and sharing that experience today was something I wanted to do with her. Thanks Marquis Leraje!

5 Likes

Prince Orobas thank you for helping me prevent a meltdown yesterday and thanks for recovering my lost objects. You are pure thunder my friend. Thank you

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

5 Likes

Thank you Prince Orobas for reaching out and the information.
Thank you Prince Ipos for agreeing to help with teaching me.
Thank you Duke Dantalion for your ongoing support, you are a Rockstar :heart:

All of you have my Respect and Gratitude.

1 Like