Black Mirrors helpful tips

I’m glad you found it useful !

1 Like

Dumb question but do I paint the mirror black or the frame?
(know nothing about blackmirrors)

Paint the mirror black. The frame can look anyway you like.:slightly_smiling_face:

In my original post there is a picture of a black mirror. That one is fantasy but it’s gives an idea. Your frame can be fancy or simple doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Just wanted to make sure. Thanks

1 Like

No problem :+1:

“The spiders come in side by side. Two by two and night by night. Who is food and who is thrown away?”

:spider: :spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web:

This is easier if you know your target has a black mirror. Use can set up your mirror and light a candle or whatever helps you to focus.

The get into a meditative state. Whatever way works best for you. Ritual music, candles ect.

Now visualize spiders crawling from your mirror into and out of your targets mirror. Imagine the entire room where the mirror is being flooded with spiders. Any kind of spider you choose will do nicely.

You can still do this if they do not have a black mirror or your aren’t sure. Its just easier on the mind to visualize it if you know they have one and what it looks like.

Do the same thing as above just will the spiders to go from your black mirror into their reality.

VAMPIRIC WAYS

You can add a bit of vampirism to this technique buy linking up to your spiders and Everytime they bite the target you get fed life force of the the target.

:spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web::spider::spider_web:

P.S.

But sure to close your mirror 🪞 and cover it.

4 Likes

black-widow-lg

2 Likes

Very nice!

I just happen to be in the middle of constructing a black mirror on a wooden triangle, a la the Goetia. I will post photos of it when done. I find it’s a GREAT way to safely (somewhat) welcome dark spirits into your chamber. :slight_smile:

The one I’m posting here isn’t mine, but it may give you an idea of the sort of style I’m working on. Mine will be entirely black, but I’m keeping the names of God around it.

5 Likes

Awesome! :+1:

Is the goal to actually see stuff within the mirror?
I recently made one and tried it once in the dark and once with the lights on.
When in the dark I saw colors floating around (maybe energy?), but about halfway between my eyes and the mirror as opposed to within the mirror.
The second time I tried it with the lights on in a way that my face reflected within the mirror. This time I saw my face morphing and I had more of the impression that it was happening in the mirror instead of in front of it.
I had no particular goal during these sessions, just trying to see what would happen.

3 Likes

You can use the mirror for scrying, yes.

However, that is not what I am doing. I am with the puppet using the mirror to reflect the reality I want. And bring it into existence.

With the spiders I am sending them through the mirror to my intended target.

1 Like

I see, I was just wondering if you could also give some advice on scyring. There is a lot online already but it often seems contradicting.

What method were you wanting to use?

If you want use a black mirror, I would say make one with the style you chose. And consecrate it.

Begin scrying into for small periods of time to start off. Don’t overwhelm yourself.

Allow yourself to go into a meditative state. It may help to use a candle or ritual music. But have the music do loud it’s distracting. Allow yourself to get lost in the mirror. The visions should come to you.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips.
Tbh I dont know what methods there are, I was however confused by basic stuff. For example one tutorial I read said you have to look at the reflection of your face and let it morph, another said to set the mirror up in a way that it doesnt reflect at all.

Ill keep that in mind, thank you. I believe I already did overwhelm myself so better take it slow from now on :sweat_smile:

Also I realized Im kinda hijacking your thread. Sorry for that as it was not my intention.

Oh, I was thinking of if you wanted to use the black mirror, or something else when I said method. Like the mirror or scrying bowl, crystal ball ect.

Honestly, just try doing it a few times and see how it works best for you. I don’t really pay attention to if my face morphs or not. I just get caught up in the meditative state and let things unfold.

No worries :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Gotcha. Ill try to focus on the state instead of details.
Again, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be making one of my own soon also. From what I understand I need to have the glass cut,apply acrylic matte black paint and then the triangle border. Does this sound right to you?

3 Likes

That’s right. But you don’t even need glass really. Mine are but even some ply wood painted black would work. Any smooth black surface will do.

3 Likes

@Kirsten_Black no need for glass just smooth plywood. Do I want matte or glossy finish?

It’s really up to you. Everyone have their own preference to what they like. What do you feel would work best for you?

If you feel it will work better than most likely it will work better for you.

1 Like