Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thanks again to my spiders! Food it appears has been caught in my web. :spider_web::spider: :drop_of_blood:

1 Like

Thank you for King Bael. You provided me with exactly what I needed to make change in accordance with will. I salute you.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

6 Likes

Thank you Leraje for providing me with quite the undiplomatic scenario yesterday. Seeing them lunging at each others throats gave me an idea about how to proceed :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thank you to Duke Gusion for attending me and being willing help me manifest my desire.

Respect and gratitude,

Mike B

5 Likes

Thank you to myself.

2 Likes

Thank you, Bune :exploding_head: I almost fell out of my chair from the shock, that was really unexpected :heart:

9 Likes

This is overdue but I just wanted to thank Duchess Bime for the two raises and promotion to evening supervisor I received within two weeks of starting a new job a while back! She worked very quickly & diligently and I very much appreciate Her assistance in the matter. Thank you Bime :orange_heart: :green_heart:

8 Likes

I thank myself and nature, two things I can know exist.

1 Like

Thank you guides! Thank you Michael! Love you :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Public praise for BIME An amazing and powerful spirit to work with in financial matters. I’m grateful Bime. :heart:

4 Likes

Public praise and big thanks to the mighty Prince Gaap. You work swiftly and surely.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

6 Likes

Big thanks to King belial, Lord Lucifer, president Marbas, and King asmodeus.

4 Likes

Shout-out to myself and a few folks on here from making my holiday plans be on hold.

1 Like

Thank you Duke Forcalor for coming through like a champ. Thank you for your continued signs of progress and messages confirming successful completion of my requests.

Thank you for your continued protection and elimination and everything in between.

And most importantly thank you for making the effort to reach out to me in my time of need and showing me a side of you that not many have seen.

You are truly an OG. You have my Respect and Deepest Gratitude.

All Hail Duke Forcalor :metal:t3::metal:t3:

7 Likes

Thank you Bael, Andromalius and Leraje. Send it.

Thank you to Bune, Gremory and Vuall for your constant support.

Thank you Marbas.

7 Likes

Hail President Foras

May my wish be manifested my friend. Thank you.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

6 Likes

Special thanks to Sister and Mother Weaver as well as my dragon Monte for being patient and giving healing hands with my PTSD.
We’ve still got alot of work but with time and consistency I think we got this.

4 Likes

Hail Foras! Thank you for responding, by any means possible. Grateful and thankful for this.

2 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for granting me a bit of playtime before we proceed. I’ve enjoyed todays string of events.

5 Likes

A thanks from the core of my being to Yelial - for emotional peace. I’ve been needing that for months, and she responded in seconds.

4 Likes