Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thankyou King Belial for freeing me from the toxic cycle I was in. I kept forgiving them and they never changed. The loss was necessary, the pain is temporary and the future. The future is bright.

Thankyou to Mammon, all the financial support was indeed needed, especially since I had to move across state lines.

Thankyou Asmodeus, before working with you I never actually thought you were more than a sex demon and now I know better. Thankyou for all the advice, support, and kicks in the ass to take care of myself. I needed that.

4 Likes

Thank you again Bune. I’ve been in financial trouble with business deals falling through. Bune corrected my thought, my focus and blazed an immediate trail to success.

3 Likes

O great demon Belial, thank you for keeping the law away from me. Belial is a kind spirit, and I’d reccomend him to work with. You must worship him as if he were a god, and you can have everything your heart desires.

This post solidifies my deal with Belial. In exchange for this post, a little bit of promotion, I will become beloved by all. I am excited, because people generally don’t like me. I am a classic ENTJ (myers briggs personality type) with classic ENTJ problems. I hope that this deal doesn’t change me too much, but I am looking forward to no longer being infamous in my local community. I am open to receiving, and know that my deal will work.

Has anyone else had any success in their pacts with Belial, and when did you start to see results if you did?

3 Likes

Moved to the Thanking spirits thread… we keep these things here to make them easy to find.

Lil’ bit… if you search for his name here there’s a few dozen in this thread alone. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Massive tha l you to Vual. Although this demon does not get mention in the forum’s I can assure you he delivers. Target has became incredibly trusting of me for no apparent reason.

Thank you Vual

3 Likes

Thank you BUNE… very much! You have been my help when I need it. You have been there in my time of need.

Thank you BUNE!

2 Likes

Thank you Bael. You have continuously done wonderful things for me and I appreciate it every day.

2 Likes

Huge shoutout to Dantalion to help my daughter have the mental and emotional fortitude to win against tough opponents in a sporting event.

She came in second while the others lost out poorly.

This was a real toughie with very difficult opponents.

What a badass you are Dantalion. You do take care of your own.

Hail Mighty Duke Dantalion :green_heart::clown_face::trumpet::performing_arts::closed_book:

4 Likes

Thank you Mighty Chenor, the one who operates in the shadows.

Thank you for agreeing to help a friend out safely.

You are true to your word and your power is unfathomable.

Hail Duke Chenor :black_heart::fly:

Thank you Queen Beleth for holding down the fort when I wasn’t able to.

Thank you for having my back when I could not.

Thank you for all the leniency during my down time.

Thank you for everything.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2::tangerine::honeybee:

1 Like

Thank you BUNE :pray:

1 Like

Thank you, Leraje. For everything. (but please stop with being right about stuff, just once. Its really a mood killer :melting_face: )

Thank you Bune, for making stuff like today feeling easy and safe and not existentially dreadful anymore. I still can’t believe I am able to do this, just like that.

Thank you Focalor, for drowning out the noise.

Thank you Orobas, for keeping me on my homework.

Thank you, Buer. Muscle mass. For the first time in ??? years :smiley:

7 Likes

Thank you President Valac for the awesome visions and the inner child work.

Thank you also with other avenues. I truly appreciate you.

Hail President Valac :blue_heart::angel:t4::tangerine:

4 Likes

I am here to thank the mighty and powerful Goetia spirit Belial. Belial ensured that I was offered the opportunity to live in a beautiful and luxury apartment rent free. Instead of paying the owner in cash, I pay the owner through services. This has been absolutely life-changing, because this means that I do not need to give up half of my salary for rent every month. Belial has made sure I continue living here rent-free successfully, and my rent is not raised. I am incredibly grateful and thankful for this life-changing gift, I would even call it a miracle. I highly suggest working with Belial, he is incredibly smart and powerful, and brings amazing results. THANK YOU BELIAL. HAIL KING BELIAL!

9 Likes

I want to thank demons that i am in contact with. For blocking my phone that i couldn’t call to my work for frequent sick call to my work that wasn’t needed i wanted to take sick day off but i wasnt sick but lazy and my work pays 80% of the payment so i could have a debt for my room
Or pay it but without haveing enough money for food but they were blocking my phone and with that block i couldn’t call and i wasn’t understanding why they where blocking it
But today i know why to safe my ass from debt

Thank you Gods/Demons Belial Lilith Vepar
Thanks to all demons

4 Likes

Hail King Belial
Hail Bune
Hail Lucifer
Hail Clauneck

4 Likes

Thank you Leraje. You called it but you decided to not rub it into my face, I deeply appreciate it.
Thank you Bune, for making my business inquiries flourish like crazy despite being on vacation :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This is for duke sallos!
I envoked him for my first ritual ever by chanting his enn, meditating. I was clear and concise about what I was asking for, and in return I offered several things including a post about working with him . It’s been a month and there has been lots of movement in my request and I’m so grateful. I will continue working with him, and building a relationship with him to strengthen my relationship with my partner.
Thank you Great sallos for everything you have done so far. <3 excited to see the rest come through.

4 Likes

Welcome @toria2214 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Thank you King Zagan for completing the target revenue within the given time span,you completed the work exactly on the deadline.I encourage everyone to work with him for money magick!

Much Love and Gratitude
:black_heart:

4 Likes