Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Many thanks to Buer. Acted fast and produced a significant reduction in a major ongoing issue. The issue is still present and severe, but significant improvement occurred in less than a day.
My hope is that Buer is just getting started and further improvement will occur.

4 Likes

Thank you Mighty King Paimon for your kind counsel and assistance with a task.

I greatly appreciate your assistance.

You have my Respect and my Gratitude.

Hail King Paimon :blue_heart::dromedary_camel::brain::crown:

4 Likes

The beautiful moment when you think of doing a ritual and prepare but realise you already got what you wanted without asking! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you Lucifer and hidden demons specially Parelit !
I know it was you :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you Belial, for being by my side in every aspect of my life, your power is great and i will keep your name in my soul at every step of my journey!

3 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for continually ripping away a false sense of identity from me. For your consistency and for teaching me discipline, mentally and physically. I am ready for the next step.

3 Likes

I want to thank Bune for helping me generate sales in my newly opened store!

3 Likes

Many thanks to Buer! The MRI was completely CLEAN all of a sudden, no surgery, no sitting on my ass for several weeks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much!

10 Likes

Thank you Duke Dantalion, King Paimon and Queen Beleth for your kind assistance today.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and my Humblest Respect.

Hail Duke Dantalion :heart::closed_book::performing_arts::trumpet::clown_face:
Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::tangerine::honeybee::princess:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for creating a conflict as needed,I have no doubt and believe that the intended work would come to fruition!

Much love,respect and gratitude!
:black_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you Lord Lucifer for the quick response,I had asked Lucifer to reveal the things that were hidden and he did it so greatly that the things were unfolding in totally unexpected and surprising ways.

Lots of love and gratitude
:black_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Seirim for giving me results less than thirty minutes after I was done with the ritual.
Ave Seirim! Ave Azazel!

2 Likes

Thank you President Valac

Thank you King Bael for cloaking me with invisibility… Hail Lord Verrier for miraculous results. My issue was resolved quickly and effortlessly. I got away with an almost impossible situation. Ave Verrier !

5 Likes

Many thanks to Glasya Labolas for bringing some swift and significant justice to a vile individual who betrayed and severely hurt a good friend of mine in a most atrocious way.
Within a relatively short time, he has become hated by all, even his parents.
I post these thanks for the results so far and in confidence that there is more to come.

Thanky you Glasya Labolas. I stongly recommend Glasya Labolas when a smackdown is needed.

8 Likes

Thank you for your unexpected visit, Nasr! I hope I understand the symbolism behind it correctly :sweat_smile: It was very comforting, anyway.

5 Likes

In addition to the above, I would also like to give some thanks for a different angle.
As well as bringing smackdown to the individual that did what he did, I also did other work to heal the victim. I felt it essential to jump on this side of things as soon as possible before the emotional trauma became too ingrained in her system,

So many thanks to Michael, whom I asked to cut all energetic cords between the victim and the offender.
Many thanks also to Raphael, who was asked to heal the trauma and bring any needed comforts into her life.

She is bouncing back to a degree I would have thought impossible given the circumstances. Time will still always be a factor in her healing, but I am astonished by the effects of the rapid intercession of Raph and Big Mike.

7 Likes

Thank you Mighty King Paimon the Kingpin for accepting a very difficult request.

Thank you for also teaching me a new method to link the target to my will. That was fantastic.

You have my Deepest Respect and Humblest Gratitude.

6 Likes

My thanks to King Paimon and King Belial, you both work in good combination when I need things to happen the way I need them to be and happen fast. I saw a situation turn around completely within a day when it was vital to get this result.

My thanks also to Archangel Michael, who helped with the same matter, and also to Orias who opened up the route of personal development I’ve been on ever since I received a recommendation to work with him, it’s worked wonders for me.

5 Likes

Bune, thank you so much! Just got my dreaded utilities statement back from the landlord and kept 2000 bucks on the side for this stuff alone this year. And now I don’t even pay him ANY money, I get almost 600 back from him :star_struck: You really are full of surprises.

6 Likes

Thank you (yet again) Bune, for rekindling the connection to a former business partner, today. Leaving in dignity definitely pays off now.

Thank you Leraje, for compensating me handsomely for something I’ve deemed as lost. You know what.

4 Likes

Thank you Mighty Queen Beleth for the wonderful evocation and your continued support and love.

I truly appreciate you.

You have my Deepest Respect and Humblest Gratitude.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::tangerine::honeybee::princess:t2:

4 Likes