Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Belial’s always a killer in my head, but he’s doing it for my own good.

1 Like

Thank you President Valac for having my back and for the gifts and cash I have received.
Avage secore on ca Valac!

4 Likes

Thank you Leraje, your unplanned visit today really lifted my spirits in more than one way.

3 Likes

I want to thank Gremori and Lucifuge. Earlier in the month I was feeling quite depressed. I couldn’t take it anymore so I made a ritual and asked Gremori to heal my depression and Lucifuge for confidence. I started feeling better the very same day and I’ve continued to feel good for the rest of the month, for which I am very grateful.

3 Likes

I wanted to thank whoever shared the Ophiel contact spells. There was ritual on YouTube they shared and they’d changed a few things around to include the seal of Ophiel, and it’s already working.

I’ve restored good contact and communications with three old friends and an ex lover.

I’m so happy to have her back in my life. She’s good for me now.

5 Likes

Also, Seere has been so very helpful lately. Thanks so much to Ophiel and the great demon Seere. I love the both of you.

3 Likes

Thanks to Shax for helping me get a large amount of money in a short time.
:star:

3 Likes

Thank you Lord Lucifer for being by my side today and imparting confidence and strength upon me when I needed them most.

Thank you Parelit for getting me my money back , I had almost given up thinking I got scammed and nothing can be done ! Thank you Lucifer and his demons who allowed me to summon Parelit.

Thank the fucking gods!!! I’m free from coddling motherfuckers. Thanks be unto the Most High

Thank you Bael for your constant help.

2 Likes

Thanks to Rosier and Sallos for helping me make someone fall in love with me.
:star:

2 Likes

Thank you Mammon and Fehu for all the wins

5 Likes

Thank you Haagenti for helping me. I really appreciate all that you’ve done for me so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats on the victories! Fehu’s abundance is readily available now for you!

1 Like

Thanks to Poiel, Pnael, Vatzliel, Ydshdiel and Gemory for assisting me.

2 Likes

Thank you marbas for helping my mom heal. I appreciate all that you’ve done!

2 Likes

Hey, there @Allismind213 I see you still have not properly introduced yourself so, as it is a rule here, before you make any more thank you posts, please click here and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Big thanks to Hermes, the god of mercury, for his help. Thank you, Hermes, for giving me good speech!

1 Like

Thanks to Allah for the confidence booster shots and the Asmodeus revelations.

1 Like