Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Bune for your help to get me back on track and for the lessons.

Thank you Gremory for helping in so many ways beyond those that you’re famous for.

Thank you Vuall for the instruction.

Thank you Sitri for steering me down the right path.

Thank you Foraneus for helping me find the right words.

Thank you Bael for that time in that place…over and over.

Thank you Naberius for an amazing turnaround.

Thank you Amon for your constant help.

Thank you Andromalius for your vigilance, speed and power.

Thank you Leraje for teaching me more about work rate and for helping find discipline to make rage dangerous.

3 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for connecting me with such wonderful people. It still feels a little strange, but I guess I am now where I am supposed to be.

Thank you Bune, for completely sponsoring the new car (among other things).

2 Likes

I’m here again to thank Nitika! Since I got the R$377,00 I wrote on the cashbook, I’ve decided to write a higher number this time and asked for R$1200,00. Two days later my mom gave me a new laptop so I could work from home. It cost her R$1989,90, so I consider this Nitika’s work. Thank you, Nitika! Since I started the cashbook, Nitika gave a slightly more amount than asked for and for this I’m so grateful!

9 Likes

Thanks to Leraje and Gaap for helping with the love spell :star:

5 Likes

Praise Buer for helping mom with her allergies.

5 Likes

Seere never disappoints. Love him! My Prince!

2 Likes

Once again I want to thank King Belial and Prince Seere for always being absolutely miraculous in my life.

• I was being charged by the government for something that I had paid already. I asked for Belial and Seere´s help. next day everything was cleared.

• I took a new client that I always wanted to work with, but the job turned out to be too hard to accommodate. I asked for their help and the next day, a friendly solution was achieved that will allow me to keep working with them without compromising other projects.

-My mother´s sick leave was extended, and the doctors even wanted to propose her an early retirement! For this one, I also want to thank Duke Dantalion, who never fails me, as well as the mighty Ielaihah, Dynamis, Iaoh/Petayah/Opiel and Elubatel from NAP, and Ram Avatar from Mystic Grimoire.

All hail, can´t thank you enough.

2 Likes

I performed The Master Curse from GoM less than a year ago. I have received confirmation that it has taken effect. I’d like to give my thanks to Shaz, Sabnock, Raum, and Glasyas-Labolas.

6 Likes

I would like to thank Archangel Raphael for helping me again. I did a petition and he delievered again, he took care of me!
It is not the first time he has helped me, a few years ago he helped me overcome, something I thought I would never experience, something that left but a shadow of my former self … but I did recover, all thanks to him.
Thank you Archangel Raphael, I am forever grateful for your help!!!

5 Likes

I want to take the time to thank King Bael.
I was on the verge of getting fired due to my attendace and i asked him to make me invisible and have them overlook by abcense.
I visualized chanted his enn in my brain and asked for his help and he came through.
Work with King Bael
He will work wonders in your life
All Hail King Bael

6 Likes

Thank you for your assistance with everything Queen Beleth.

You are truly Mighty and Prompt.

You have my Deepest Respect and Humblest Gratitude.

Hail Queen Beleth :princess:t2::tangerine::honeybee:

2 Likes

Thank you Duke Dantalion! I wanted someone to change their mind and forgive me. He did it really fast.
Hail Duke Dantalion!!

4 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for kicking my ass in the gym. Everything hurts and I am dying :melting_face:

3 Likes

Thank you Lord Valak.

Thank you Azazel.

Thank you Salasash.

Ave Lord Kiltan!

And thank you Seirim…

Lady Aphrodite and King Bael, I hear your call.

3 Likes

Thanks to Bageta Makum for helping me secure the finances for buying a piece of land I REALLY wanted to buy. Ain’t NOBODY able to help you obtain your dream home like he can.

And thanks to Belial too for teaching me some valuable lessons that I would have never learned otherwise

3 Likes

Thank you Prince Seer for accomplishing a stuck task of 2 months within 4days,The work was completed way before the given deadline.

Much love,gratitude and respect :black_heart:
-Rahul

2 Likes

Thank you Mammon for another big win! Keep the blessings coming my way!
I am 990€ apart from being dept free!
Hail Mammon!

8 Likes

Thanks to Azazel for helping me find a place to stay and stay safe, and to Satan and Barbatos for getting me to meet and reunite with a member of my family.
:star:

1 Like

King Paimon Thank you very much for your input last week very timely and smooth If you want to manipulate minds He’s the one
I’d been having trouble with a very aggressive customer turning up with 2 or three other aggressive people with him for me to do stuff for him that i am not qualified for
So I made up King Paimons sigil did a Satanic ritual from joy of Satan ignited the sigil and asked him to smooth things out without trouble gave him some whiskey and blood as an offering.
When the guy and friends turned up 2 days later his attitude had completely gone same with his guys and he apologised for his rudenest previously and hoped it would not tarnish our business relationship …well cool i didn’t even lose the customer :sunglasses:
So Thank you To King Paimon for ever indebted to you

6 Likes

Not going to detail what this is about, but…

Many, many thanks, a thousand times many thanks to Haagenti and Schiekron. A difficulty I’ve had for many years and combated with limited success previously.
Set Haagenti to the task on 8/01/2023 and Schiekron to help make my mind more conducive to the success on 22/01/2023.
Today, 26/02/2023, it happened and it happened so easily. Past efforts to deal with this matter have seemed hard and been hard and I had little confidence in the change sustaining and it didn’t.
But I not only feel confident in this, I simply know that it will sustain. It feels completely different.

Key difference to previously attempts to effect this change: A couple of weeks after the ritual with Haagenti, an awareness entered my mind during meditation (it felt like it was prompted from elsewhere) that if I wanted the change to be a lasting one, I had to prepare my mind to be conducive to that. Quickly found myself intuitively guided to Schiekron after this.
So I engaged Schiekron for this task.
I am very sure that this is the key difference here, a necessity that I had been missing in my previous efforts. I also found myself discovering a mundane resource through seeming random chance that contributed I feel contributed greatly a few days ago.

I strongly recommend Haagenti and Schiekron. My gratitude is too great to properly articulate.

3 Likes