Maulbeere's Ramblings and Shiny Things

They should teach this body chemistry re mood and motivation at school, this info is massively important.

So often we ask entities to help with mood and motivation, I have asked for the same: this is the answer I got. The universe helps those who know how to help themselves.

A huge component of protecting your energy means guarding and managing your dopamine.

3 Likes

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:, it would be cool to have your thoughts about that video, it’s a different point of view from [I believe] a starseed, about annunaki and Aliens, his testimony is interesting too
1:15:25 Past Lives, Atlantis & The 9 Dimensions Explained w/ Matías De Stefano | Know Thyself Podcast EP 18 - YouTube

Oh, so, I know that author and I’m afraid I haven’t been able to sit through a whole one of his videos… there’s a lot of them up at Gaia.com where I have a subscription.

To be honest he’s one of those people who are delivering pure UPG. He’s not a historian, he’s not backing up anything he says with research on the shining ones as Freddy Silva does, and it’s all his stories from memory.

Some of those memories conflict with the UPG of other people who also say they have memories of Atlantis. Whether they’re all legit and remembering different time or subcultures, is anyone’s guess. That’s UPG for you.

Bottom line: if it resonates with you, keep it, if not don’t worry about it.

Me, I don’t really find his UPG particularly useful or relevant, it’s cool stories but I’m actually not much of a historian: I’m very selfishly looking for something with substance I can work with to understand my personal history across lifetimes, and I suspect I was never in Atlantis at all. My time on Earth probably only started a few thousand years ago, six at most, so I missed a lot of Earth civilisations,and Atlantis, like Lemuria/MU, like any prediluvian civilisation, are all foreign countries to me, not my past… so I’ve not paid so much attention to the stories about them.

2 Likes

Extra good one this week. I need to follow up on the teachings of Gurdjieff, I know nothing about him.

2 Likes

Stumbled on this shiny: beautiful.

2 Likes

Native prophecy. I understand this… it is completely true and can be scientifically backed up by the work of ben davidson I’ve linked here before.

Very interesting. Get to the mountains, this third shaking is not a war, and it is soon now. Like 10-20 years away, soon. This is not seership, it’s science.

Interesting discussion on the beliefs for kabbalisic initiates:

Complete with matchy matchy bingo. Holy conflation batman! It’s interesting that Jesus and Mithras aren’t there: they were something else.

Father, Child, Mother
Yhwh, Jeshua of Nazareth the Chits Child, Mary Magdalene maybe.

I have to eat my words. I had this impression, given through the benefit of he doubt mostly, that the Templars mystery school was something interesting and valuable, but it’s even more the epitome of dogmatic foolishness and dumbassery than the unocculted schools. My faith in humanity takes yet another hit.

Just more reasons why I consider Satanism and Luciferianism to be mere sects of the JCI religions, it’s all the same worldview, where whatever is was the the Jesuses taught, was something entirely different that they made big efforts to hide. Which means it’s worth knowing.

6 Likes

Jeez. Hopefully this forum at least gives you back some hope every now and then. I have to admit I tend to get a good laugh looking at things like this. Its so absurd it feels like a parody sometimes.

2 Likes

Super. I relate to this as his first NDE reflects mine, except I was six and I didn’t get cool manifestations afterwards :joy:

He has an idea I haven’t heard before, which is to use your Shadow work and do a “life recapitulation” to basically do an end run around the Reincarnation trap guilt trip by getting there first and reconciling yourself so you can’t be mentally/emotionally abused into agreeing to it.

Having said that my latest idea is that I won’t exactly move on, I might go into the Earth and become a sleeper for a bit. Sounds cosy. :smiley:

1 Like

Fascinating. I’m sold. :thinking: :bulb:

3 Likes

Ragnarok update

1 Like

I’ve read through other people’s journals about their lives and the things their spirit companions tell them throughout their time together. It seems this is likely as the prophecies all intersect with something like a global catastrophe being common theme. I think there may be a solar/lunar event that ultimately ends up creating the necessary earthquakes through magnetic pull. How many feet above sea level do you think is going to do it to be safe? Stay away from coastlines.

1 Like

Yes exactly. It’s because of eh cyclical action of the galactic current sheet, which is made of magnetized dust. As it passes each star and planet it triggers novas in the stars, and that’s what has the biggest effect of the planets. We can see the stars earlier in it’s path before ours reacting sequentially in time. The current sheet entered out solar system a few decades ago and the dust levels have measurably risen. The even is expected around the late 2030s, but a CME before then could affects plans.

There is a video on safe(er) zones, which as you say are away from the coasts, not where the mini nova will hit which is Africa, making the US a good location for both it’s mountains and distance from the nova shell impact, not in a major earthquake zone by a fault, or near volcanoes. A nova is an explosion of dust and gas from the sun, we’ll know it’s here when the sun does dark red as the shell obscured the light. When you see that there’s 3 days before it hits.

It will vary but I’d say at least 1000 ft but not as high as a mile, and it will run out of poke as it gets further inland. The sloshing, as it were of the seas will look like a fast rising tide running SW to NE at a pace of 1ft per minute. Picture an upturned place in a tub of water and sashay the tub left an right: the water may not get over the foot of the plate if you don’t swish it too hard. And there will also be a lesser slosh back in the opposite direction as it settles. The fossil record shows large mammalian survival in the mountains areas, which in the US is ideally the Eastern Rockies.
The Ozarks as questionable because there’s a chance, though we’re not certain (and by we I mean Ben Davidson et al :smiley: ), that the land in that area will sink. The Appalachians are a maybe, if you’re high enough, and I feel like there’s enough valleys to allow the water to run through them rather than over them. I live in the Appalachians and applying divination my UPG is that my spot is survivable, but I’d like o get out to CO,WY or NM if I get the time and resources together.

The reason some land sinks, and some rises is because under the crust, the magma layer is not smooth and uniform, (like the bullshit we’re taught in school) it’s kind of a mess, super lumpy and non symmetrical with huge magma plumes in some places and none in others. The only thing that keeps it attached is electromagnetism and friction. The CME from the nova causes magnetic induction hrough the whole crust that “unlocks” it so it can move. Which is good because that reduced the inertia we have to deal with and how far it will move: the flip is only 90 degrees for example, not a 180. But then the crust moves over lumpy mantle and hence sinks and rises. (This is possibly the cause of the sinking of Atlantis, in which case it’s also why it can rise again per Cayce.)

There’s also a chance that the electromagnetic induction through the Earth can cause house wiring to catch fire, same as the wiring for the telegraph caught fire in the Carrington event. So side note to look into protecting your shelter. Finding a cave is good. There’ll be no grid, no supply chains and no outside help after this and a lot of death, so survival skill building and getting tools together is also a good idea.

I thought I’d look see if there were any memes about the Carrington event, but all I came up with was this

I’ll just call that a “shiny”. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

I found the youtube channel Leeloo Dallas was watching when she almost decided not to save humanity. But it’s ok, she changed her mind because dick exists.

Is it me, or does this imply the self styled “eltes” with their overemotional war on society are basically the remaining decedents of Neanderthals with a beef that they lost to the superior species, cro magnon? It’s probably me, but damn that’s poetically fitting while being quite hilarious. I always noticed the blunt fear, stupidity and failure to thing things through in the basics. Is “Anal swab” literally a Neanderthal, as much as he wishes he was a descendent of Atlanteans, it suddenly looks to me like you can see it in his face lol. Sorry, but the better design won, monkey men need to get over it and die out already. Hey, I bet Neanderthals DID eat bugs… that explains so much.

I guess that makes me retro “team Jakob” (cro magnon were the “wolves”, the warriors). Tanned with abs beats anorexic basement (cave) dweller any day.

2 Likes

Huh, never saw this before: direct relationship between Qigong meridians and the fascia and ganglia in the body.

If this is true I’m going to have to revise my received opinion that the meridians are not physical… they’re not nerves, no, but there are structures that map to them in a repeatably demonstrable way that fits qigong theory. Have to think about this… :thinking:

Oh very nice literary evaluation of the deity origins of “demons” - all the gods of the military enemies of the primitive tribes in the middle east in early history>

Fascinating and makes so much sense. Why Christian Gnosticism is inherently debilitating, on purpose which I fell too… Food for thought re where satan really comes from, the links between the titan Mithras and, not Jesus but Prometheus… and hence Lucifer, the links to the Watchers as also promethean, and the titan Atlas, and Atlas as a title of the rulers of Atlantis…

This author posits that Prometheus is the satan before there was satan. Promethean myth being earlier.

all acts of rebellion against the psycho rapist and serial killer yahweh who historically evolves into the Greek Zeus. Done already by Asenath mason in her book Lucifer Awakening, but from a historical perspective.

The missing part is still where there’s no much discussion of the flood, but nobody gets yet that this was a real event and not “sent by yahweh” as punishment. Atlas went to war with the “gods” who were tyrants, and to it feels like the war was interrupted by cosmic catastrophe. But we still see the fog of this war that has never quite ended still today in modern hierarchies.

2 Likes

Hum, interesting verification of my musings lately that I need to get away from relying heavily on language and related analytical processes to communicate and receive clairsentient information.

It’s been an issue from the get go that techniques like automatic writing get info in a second… and then take another hour to write down during which some is already lost through forgetting. it’s inefficient and wasteful. I need to to be able to remember this stuff without translating it into the rather inadequate medium of written English. Similarly dreams are lost to memory unless written. So are much of journeys taken with or without THC assistance.

And then I read in Daz Smith’s 8 Martini’s magazine issue 18 (magazine is free to read):

… “Permit ourselves”?

I knew all this, but, I have never really considered that this is another skill, thinking and recalling accurately without sorting storage through the analytical mind.

the essay is focused on a specific issue but I want to expand thus to clairsentience in general. It directly impacts my knowledge seeking. I’m currently getting information from past lives, entities and my subconscious that I know I am missing, I can get details of the human lives and the non-human ones when not Erath based are limited and there are blanks where I know there’s something there and I just can’t see it or hear it.

Ingo Swann referred to this lack of skill as being not altogether natural, and in fact “psychic castration” (by ETs, as that’s more what this article is about: why can’t we psychically get more into on and communicate with the telepathic ETs better) - and that’s a large focus for occultists working with non human entities as well.

The “door” in the essay seems to be about many humans working together to build a pool of data where the verified UPG can be kept and unverified UPG excluded until it’s verified.

Most of us in the occult tend to work alone more, maybe pooling resources is ideal but in the interim always having to interpret the subconscious messages through language and what we know seems to be a limiting factor.

If my conscious mind can see and learn and invent new things in the physical, why can’t I learn completely new things through the subconscious too? Why is this interpretation always one way? I don’t feel like this is unique to the conscious mind, so is this the crux of the “psychic castration”, that you cannot interpret what you cannot imagine? Which implies it’s not a feature of having a wetware animal brain interface with my incarnate spirit.

So I want to find a way to communicate and learn clearly, psychic information that my conscious human mind has never seen or heard of. Not “it’s like this” or “feels like that” but learn the original new thing and as necessary develop non-human senses to interface with it, not vision or hearing or proprioception etc., but different ones, one’s I can’t imagine. A baby has to do it, so it’s possible, maybe oob. :thinking:

1 Like