Maulbeere's Ramblings and Shiny Things

Do you believe in Jesus mythicism? Even if there was a historical Jesus, would he still be just a myth in terms of the way modern christians and scholars thought of him?

In the work of historian Freddy Silva, who specializes in studying the documented history of the mystery schools, he finds the story of “Jesus” is retold multiple times with many different parts coming from at least 24 (or 27 I forget) historical figures, and he expect there are more lost to destruction of the records.

So the modern myth to me is a “no smoke without fire” situation - what we have in common mind is a dumbed down and garbled version… a lot less interesting than understanding the history and evolution through the documentation. But yes there was a mystery school and it taught people how to develop Siddhis and ascend.

It’s a lot like the story of Ragnar Lothbrook told in the TV series Vikings - that guy was also an aural-telling amalgamation of many Norse kings and heroes, and with the usual aural embellishment and contraction you get in aural traditions… and so is “Jesus”. Or like the story of Cinderella, also aurally passed down so that there are 100s of different versions across as many cultures. Except unlike those stories there was a vested interest in competing cultures and religions to erase the knowledge for the fear-based purposes of power and control.

Whatever we think we know is incomplete and mostly wrong. And by Incomplete I mean, not swiss cheese incomplete, woefully and deliberately destroyed, mistranslated and butchered incomplete. Even the concept of "sin’ is corrupted and turned into a weaponised, manipulative guilt trip into conforming though and deed, turning a torturous state-killing into a “sacrifice” that makes no sense and it was really nothing of the sort, but a very vicious, sadistic and evil corruption of the teachings designed to deceive. Sadly very successful to this day - and very much part of the “physic castration” referred to above…

1 Like

Ooh, decent-sized solar flare happened and the edge of it clips Earth so it will get here Monday ish. Probably cause a heatwave where it lands, and minor radio blackouts. Nothing crazy, but it’s fun to watch the fireworks.

It’s always funny to me how in Astrology the moon has a strong factor, but because they didn’t know how this worked it’s not a feature and no astrologer ever had the UPG that it should. This will affect people’s brains and nervous systems in medically significant ways. You can’t intuit what you have no experience of, I know, but it’s another reason why I don’t take Astrology really seriously. It is missing too much.

2 Likes

Very good analysis and spiritually-oriented explanation of why JCI doesn’t work: because these are rooted in conflict and denying people goodness without them.

I’m only about 2/3 in but so far I agree, I’m just not this articulate about it. Love the point about how they teach kids they’re sinners first but never acknowledge how kids don’t have to be taught love. They’re capture in Stockholm syndrome capture bonding and every JCI adherer spends their lives coping with this early abuse…

1 Like