Magickal Friends with Benefits … Amethyst Edition

I promised we’d keep this going, and here we are… off the back of Magickal Friends with Benefits ... Garnet Edition which was for January 2022, and which turned out to be a great success made by the wonderful participents we had… let’s do it again! :smiley:

Magickal Friends with Benefits, or MFWB, is a group working. It lasts for as many day as there are participants and everybody does a working for one of the participants in turn for each of the days, and when it’s your day you get a break.

The 12 person limit worked out really well, just long enough to get a good amount of work done, and not long enough for us to burn out. We have 5 people signed up so far with space for 7 more:

@PissedOff
@Nostre
@Dragon_Empress20
@Vikson
@anon72381092

Looking to start on Saturday 5th Feb.

Please chime in below and let me know if you can join, AND commit to performing magick for each day for (up to) 12 days straight.
First come first served, likewise mention if you’re on the list now but sitting this one out instead.

Same Benefits and details as before:

• You get practice doing magick for others every day
  • You get magick done for you every day
  • You have a closed group with whom you can make friends, discuss techniques, results and advice

How it works:

• It’s run on BALG as a group PM
  • Each person informs me of what magick they want performed for them, one task
  • Each day, the whole group will perform a rite of their choosing to achieve the person of he day’s goals
  • You don’t have to do any magick on the day that is allocated to you (unless you feel like it)
  • Each person commits to doing magick EVERY DAY for the days that it is not thier day. At any time of the day, for however long you decide. (I can help with ideas)
  • Active participants only, no spectators

Housekeeping:

• I’m basically group leader aka project manager, my PMs are of course fully open for questions.
  • The working will have a start and end date, starting sometime in February, hence Amethyst , which is this month’s birthstone :slight_smile: It will run for however many days as there are people are on board.
  • Signups happen in this thread so all can see who’s in and who you’re working with.
  • Participants need to have been active on BALG For 90 days, per the rules
  • If/when signups hit 12 the thread and signups will be closed, this is really just to keep the number manageable for now.
  • I will not have a day but will be doing magick all days for the group.
  • Magickally speaking, the group working will have it’s own egregoric protections and wards, set up in advance prior to the start between myself and the forms protective egregore, Mr. Silvera .
8 Likes

I really enjoyed this months group, so I want to join again.

4 Likes

Got you! welcome back :smiley:

I had to drop out last time due to health reasons. I’d like to jump in on this one.

6 Likes

If I can sort myself before the 5th I’ll join but I won’t take a spot until I’m ready

2 Likes

Sign me up

3 Likes

The last one was great and I enjoyed being part of it, sign me up for this one :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

All in !!

1 Like

If you’ve got a space still, count me in please.

1 Like

@Onion is interested can you add her here

4 Likes

I would like to take part if there’s space ^^

6 Likes

I’d like to participate. Is it still possible?

1 Like

And with that we have 12. That was fast.

In that case let see who else other than dagar wanted in over the next few days. There may be enough for two groups.

4 Likes

I would love to participate as well :blush:Maybe Next time

2 Likes

If there is space for one more, please squeeze me in :joy:

You have quite a lot of catch up to do from the first one, I don’t think it wold be fair to pile more on you until you can finish the work you already committed to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very fair :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s in the rules for the working:

If you can’t do this and don’t give a good reason, like being sick, as to why you can’t keep up, you should not join. You have to be very honest with yourself here.

4 Likes

count me in

3 Likes

I am in

1 Like