Magick spell to help get job

I need a spell to make sure i get this job. Its a new company for electrical apprentice. Thing is that i failed my UA i assume since they made me retest and then observed me per into a cup. They sent this to the lab. I am sure i will come up for thc, but urine was pretty clear and diluted . I would like to pass and if i fail to do some magick to allow my job to not make a fuss about the weed. I would like a spell on how to have extreme favoritism on my side. Should i ask azazel for help or all 3 belial and piamon? Any tips help thanks

1 Like

I wouldn’t go with Belial. He’s pretty big on personal responsibility and if you willingly smoked pot knowing you had to take a drug test for the job you want, he is likely to let you suffer the consequences of your own actions.

King Paimon or Dantalion might be your best bet to sway things in your favour.

6 Likes

With company drug policies this is unlikely. Also just as @DarkestKnight said belial may not be the best option for your situation, same with azazel. He is just as big with taking your own power. If you have a big attachment to weed one or both of them are just as likely to want to work on tearing that attachment to ribbions.

4 Likes

Is that even legal? Observing a person pee into a cup - surely that is a gross infringement of ones personal liberties. Yes, submit a urine sample in closed conditions but to observe, that is out of order - how old are you and would you be underage.

3 Likes

I an 20. And yes it’s legal for them to do such a thing I believe it was at a clinic. But what has happened has happened. Anything I can do as in the now? What has happened cannoy be changed.

I gave you two spirits to call upon in my first post that could help.

2 Likes

I see piamon and dandelion. Can u give me a description of how you call upon piano? U use universal circle with black candles and use a changed sigil with frankincense burning on charcoal disks. I say the end and call his name well this is how I’ve done it for azazel. Do I have to call any others to protect my circle? That’s where I get confused please help explain this as I see some people call upon cardinal energies or entities. Can u give me a brief explanation thank you

You do not need anything beyond the spirit’s seal, really.

If you have a true Universal Circle, purchased from BALG and not homemade, then no, you don’t need any other spirits for protection, because the circle has a mediator spirit bound to it, who will ensure everything goes smoothly. However, you can call upon something if you want to, it is completely up to you.

I use a UC, and do not usually call upon any guardians when I evoke, but it is a personal choice. I do use Jason Miller’s Hecate banishing on occasion, which sets up guardians at the cardinal points.

2 Likes

Thank you for the insight. Do you do a banishing before and after? What is the correct way to perform a banishing? Its weird how on the LSD after all that i fel like i needed to realign my chakras with the sage and aligning them and swaying the sage towards the floor from my head to the floor. Like an ancient knowledge ive always had came out of nowhere and i just did it without thinking. Any thoughts?

Doing a banishing before and after is recommended by most teachers, but it again comes down to personal choice. Those that approach spirits in a more religious way, like demonalators, prefer to let the energies stay around, and see banishing rituals as disrespectful to the spirits.

As for the correct way to do a banishing, it all depends on what banishing ritual you do. Most involve visualizations, the raising of energy, the setting of a barrier and the calling of guardians at the cardinal points.

There are also banishing incantations, like the one from Kingdoms of Flame, that you simply speak, to clear the area of all energies.

1 Like

That disrespect tho

4 Likes

Piamon it auto correct lol

Moving forward, I highly recommend learning about synthetic urine, such as quick fix plus w/ urea… (W/ UREA!!! Is key)…

The bladder cops are a committed bunch so carelessness is not recomended.

The bottom line is this: Aside from people who are directly in a position that affects the public, like a bus driver or a cop, these test are a simply a “check the block” for insuramce sake. And I guarantee if you get injured on the job, you’ll be providing a sample again.

1 Like

I would also recommend King Paimon for this situation, and I made a post listing some of his powers and a method to call upon him, if you’re interested. It’s really simple, and if you have other Divine Names you prefer to use you can replace them if you like. Otherwise, do it as described and it will work great.

As for banishings, I banish at the beginning of rituals to clear the space of any unwanted presences, any “psychic dross,” and to brighten myself in the astral, making me more visible to the spirit I am calling upon. I don’t see the need to banish after the ritual, as the spirits will go when you ask them to depart. Their energy may still linger around some, but considering how you are calling upon the spirit to assist you, this is something that you want.

In my opinion, banishing right after a ritual is sort of like having someone over for dinner, and then kicking them out immediately once they are done eating. You have every right to do it, but it’s a bit of a dick move.

Koetting has a video on how to do the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram on his channel, and I personally use the banishing from Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand, which is similar to the LBRP, but with some changes that I prefer.

2 Likes

I have never heard of being observed peeing as legal. I used to be a RN and the consequences of requesting this alone would be serious,especially if it was a guy and you are female?
I would use Bune personally, I have found Bune to be very helpful in such instances. If you need advice on this let me know

2 Likes

In 20 and a male. He basically held my dick in his hand lol but I will definitely ask piamon for help

2 Likes

ew, he sounds creepy. You have a right to privacy. If this was me, I would go to Lucifer but if you are beginning on this path then King Paimon could help. Always call him King though and offer him something he likes and burn some Patchouli or sandalwood incense. Good luck

1 Like

FYI, they fail UAs for being too dilute, then if it’s the same dilution the next time they usually take that as normal for you and pass it. I usually fail UAs the first time because I stay well hydrated. (Well, the last three I had in a row over a period of 2 years-ish.)

1 Like

No kidding 5 other people had to retake a sample either because of dilution or something with temp. I used quick fix with urea or whatever the new one but he got the cup skinned it around like a glass of wine and smelled it. I thought he was going to taste it also lmfao​:joy::joy: but I hope it passes even then I’ll talk to my job into a retest they seem like a cool as company

1 Like

You mean 5 more lads had to retake the sample because he wanted to see their dicks again more like.

1 Like