Magick spell to help get job

I wish it worked the formula they have is wayyyy to light I need to use something darker I had a lot of results with the PEEPAK it has a tube you can run along shorts etc. But the quick fix everytime.i failed was with quickfix…): I’m sorry but if I fail I blame quick fix for not making there product a little more darker

Smell is one of the tests they have to record.

1 Like

You ain’t kidding😂 I wonder what you look like in real life … hope all is well appreciate the chit chat Sasha(:

1 Like

I look enough like Vanessa Ives to get away with using this profile picture. Dark hair, green eyes, pale skin if that answers your question.

2 Likes

Is that so? Should I add my lol bros per into the mix even a little? Or what is the best reccomndation I just can’t believe I have to stress this much just cuz I smoked pot it’s ludacris

If that’s true it’s a serious breach of Sexual Harassment policy and you should complain.

No don’t touch it. Suspicion of tampering and adding tap water is why they had to watch you.

Yeah they had a lot of people waiting outside and I’m sure they all got observed also what to do about this the correct way?

Not unless they were all there for the same protocol.

It’s the job - they literally have written work instructions on how to do the test under x, y, z circumstances. How to perform collection is as important as the testing itself, and the sample has to pass certain validation for colour and a few other things before it can be accepted. They’re NOT allowed to change the protocol for personal reasons, that would fuck up the test, meaning they weren’t doing their jobs, and they’d have to do it again, for everybody, and they’d get fired.

Do exactly as they tell you. Go in with the same level of hydration as before and don’t tamper with the sample.

2 Likes

Best way to do a retest and pass?

Easiest way, stop trying to eat your cake and have it. You keep trying to buck a system designed to catch you so you will fall foul of it sooner or later. Stop doing weed when you know you rely on jobs that test for it.

Best way: find another career or area where the jobs don’t require drug testing.

5 Likes

I understand I shouldn’t be smoking weed but at I’m a stoner and do got a habit of it. Since I was 12. I have my done due this month in about a week or two he should be born, and need this job. I will ask King Piamon for help. You are what you create, azazel showed me the cosmic joke lol so I want to create a way for me to provide for my family financially, but also have fun here and there. I don’t drink or smoke ciggs just weed no drugs other than phycadelics. Bout to just focus on my tattoo apprenticeship so I don’t have to worry about a drug test

I understand I shouldn’t be smoking weed but at I’m a stoner and do got a habit of it. Since I was 12. I have my done due this month in about a week or two he should be born, and need this job. I will ask King Piamon for help. You are what you create, azazel showed me the cosmic joke lol so I want to create a way for me to provide for my family financially, but also have fun here and there. I don’t drink or smoke ciggs just weed no drugs other than phycadelics. Bout to just focus on my tattoo apprenticeship so I don’t have to worry about a drug test

1 Like

i was considering petitioning Belial for a similar situation. thank you for your advice.

If you know you are going to have to take a drug test, the best thing to do is to stop smoking marijuana before the test.

Marijuana is detectable in urine tests up to 30 days, depending on your level of use, according to the Mayo Clinic (urine tests check for metabolites, which remain even after the “high” of the drug wears off). If you only smoke occasionally, say, 3 times a week, then it is detectable in your system for up to three days after the last use. If you are a daily user, it can be detected up to 15 days.

With marijuana becoming legal in a lot of places, if you stop smoking weed three to five days before the test, Belial might be able to prevent the authorities (in this case, your boss) from firing you if only a small amount of metabolites are detected (firing you in this case could be seen as authoritarian, something Belial despises). However, if you are a chronic, heavy user, Belial may not be able to do anything, as the amount of metabolites in your system would be too high for the boss to overlook.

1 Like