Lucifer doesnt respond

Why you keep assuming Emperor Lucifer does not want to work with you, did he said that to you? How would you feel if somebody keeps assuming things about you? not a great way to start a relationship right?

And yes King Paimon is a excellent spirit for beginners as he is patient and likes to teach.

If you do your research about said spirit, and approach the demons with the respect they deserve, I see no reason why you would piss them off.

4 Likes

IDK all of the things I have read (reddit, BALG) makes me absolutely PARANOID that these demons will either completely ignore me or tear me apart for not knowing how to approach them. Between that and the need for banishing, warding, and psychic parasites I am completely lost. Since I dont have alot of experience in magick I think maybe I am barking up the wrong tree and was foolish to think he would come to me I thought I would be able to find a teacher to guide me but the things I have read lead me to think I will rejected or worse.( maybe he is ignoring me to protect me??? IDK)

1 Like

I think the problem here is that you made your mind already up, and are not listening to the responses you got from the members.

Again probably the only reason why Lucifer did not showed up is because you could not perceive him. Meaning it could be entirly possible that Lucifer was standing right before you, But because you do not have psychic senses yet, you could not perceive him.

Just like @Dralukmun and @Onion and I already told you, maybe its best to first form a solid connection with your ancestors/spirit guides or spirit animal. Before preceding with demons (as you are clearly emotionally not ready to, because of preconceived notion about them.)

your ancestors/spirit guides or spirit animal, can teach you those skills and techniques as well this forum, just use the search function.

4 Likes

Donā€™t forget that most people went through all that learning, if spirits were to ignore us because we donā€™t know how to communicate with them, how could we improve ?

I am also a beginner, altough Iā€™ve been contacted by a few spirits before, Iā€™ve had my share of doubts like you. Iā€™ve wondered a few times for example, if that path was really for me, or if it wouldnā€™t be better for me to just drop it all.
At the very start, I thought I would never improve. And oh boy things changed since then.

Learn all the basics first, take your time. Are you in a rush ? You donā€™t know how to meditate ? Then learn, try a few guided meditations on youtube, read about it. It looks complicated and annoying at start, and you will think it leads to nothing, but things start changing after some time. When I first started to meditate, I wouldnā€™t get anything, and it was hard for me to even sit in silence.
I also was pretty spooked at start by all the people warning about parasites, the need to ward, banish and stuff like that. You donā€™t need to do some fancy ass stuff if you arenā€™t confortable with it at first, and simple things can sometimes work better from what Iā€™ve heard.

You are fine, so stop panicking. Most people went through this, just like you.

6 Likes

Just to echo what others have said. I think its probably down to your meditation and clearing your mind enougj to allow it to come through. Communicating and connecting with them isnā€™t as simple as hearing them like you would do with like another person. Resd as much as you can about meditation clearing your mind and understanding what look for. Good luck with your journey

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to add this to the discussion. She might have Abit more luck with simply petitioning the entity sheā€™d like to get in touch with. Itā€™s simple and fairly straightforward.

Now I had no way to communicate in depth with spirits up until a few months ago. I decided to ask Prince Orobas a fabled dignities and divination spirit to assist me developing my clairs.

The results have been fantastic.

Might work for you too.

5 Likes

All journeys begin with a single step. Start small by going over some of the tutorials and basic skills to help build yourself up. This will not only help you develope your senses on your own, but learn how to protect yourself well enough to be more confident. Demons are chaotic beings and can help as much as harm but they can be powerful allies if you find a few you jive with. The relationship and ā€œdifficulty of working withā€ varies between the spirit and the individual. So you may come to work well with spirits that others cannot and vice versa. But it will be hard to tell without learning how to calm your thoughts and sense them, which can take time.

2 Likes

Wilson, do you have any way to contact you? Email? Social media? I tried to send a message here but I am not having sucess

1 Like

Well all I can say is take everything you read with a grain of salt and that at least you can be sure of this one thing: if those people were able to post stuff online then itā€™s absolutely certain that the demons didnā€™t tear them apart, and if they didnā€™t tear them apart there no reason to fear theyā€™ll do it to you.

Just be respectful and try to lose the fear because to put it bluntly if I was a demon Iā€™d play on your fear just to get my jollies watching you squirm for the fun of it. At least I think I would.

1 Like

Thank You I will try this! Also will look into contacting Prince Orobas!

1 Like

*UPDATE
Someone suggested trying to write a petition and I am going to do that as well as working on my clairs through meditation (The Book of Ancient Knowledge; Llewelyn Pub. was suggested on another thread, as well as meditating on sigil and asking for help ALONG with working on them yourself) But I am writing this really to apologize over my whining (Lucifer will get this as well) I CLEARLY need to work on my attitude and emotional state ( I wouldnt work with me either with that piss poor attitude) I appreciate yaā€™llā€™s suggestions I think I have work to do that maybe cant be solved by demons alone but by the demons of the mind being put to rest by the self ( that requires no magic).
THANKS BALG forum family,
p

6 Likes

Exactly, thatā€™s the spirit with this current mindset, you will succeed in your endeavours

I donā€™t know if you already checked out the threads that I linked in my previous message. But here is at least one of them again
I can highly recommend this thread as it covers a lot of basic skills.

Good luck :+1:

3 Likes

First time i ever reached to Lucifer i probably didnā€™t have much of a clue of what i was doingā€¦ first did a banishing, then i made a circle out of salt on the floor put the chair in the middle of it facing North (which i read later on is not really his direction), hold his sigil in my hands (the usual on youā€™ll find on google) and called to him. Not just as Lucifer i referred to him also as a couple of other masks i felt he related to. I also referred to him as Enlighter of Men, maker of Gods and such.
I kept calling on him that way over and over until i felt the atmosphere of the room changed completely. I couldnā€™t ā€œsee seeā€ him but i felt like he was walking or maybe floating (it felt big and majestic, quite powerful so idk) outside-along the circle. Looking at me from the side/corner of his eyes (at least thatā€™s how it felt to me now looking back at it). Anyway, i asked him to please be gentle to me (since i was very green to all of this). From which i felt like he agreed. I told him why i called him. I told him what i need his help with. I told him what i could give him in return. I donā€™t remember if i told him i was also talk good of his name around (but i do it anyway because he helped me). Anyway, i got a the feeling that he agreed to it. Then i told him to go in Pax/Peace until i was ready to call him again. He left and left a huge amount of energy in the room. Delicious, rich, like warm heavy buttery (iā€™m not sure why iā€™m thinking of butter) energy. I got the feeling he wanted me to eat that energy he left so i did. At least as much of it as i could.

Anyway, over the next months he helped me with the things that i asked him help with. Slowly. Gently. As i asked. As a Gentleman/Nobleman.
At the time i was practicing evokation daily tho with Angels of Magick forā€¦ idk, 4 to 6 months.
Anyway #2 i suppose you could try to reach him through pathworking. Journeying is actually quite easy. I meanā€¦ comparatively. :innocent:

1 Like

WOW. I forgot to put in my original post working with trying to call him that a chime candle that I had next to me when I sigil gazed on aluminum foil (while chanting his enn) that the flame did shoot up high to the point it made me notice it. It might have been the air in the room, might have been the fact I was moving around with my hands ( I talk with my hands alot, lol). WHO KNOWS???

I believe it was @Dralukmun that once stated that, everything that happens during a ritual, will be considered as part of the rite.
That includes every minute subtle change in the internal & external.

3 Likes

I have said that, although I doubt I am the only one who has so I cannot take all the credit. It is a helpful trick for those who are starting and dealing with the ā€œIs this really a signā€ thoughts that emerge in ritual. In the moment, accept that it has occurred and is part of the ritual. You can then go back later and think about it more comparing the likelihood of it occurring outside if ritual in the same moment if the thoughts pop up. Ritual is just not the time to do it as it is one of the fastest ways to kill the mood.

2 Likes

Yeah was busy, what u need?!?

:rofl::selfie:t2:

Funny enough, I once had actually gotten a phone call from a friend asking for help with something where they offered cash as a reward while I was in the middle of ritual focused on manifesting a little extra income lol

3 Likes

Mysterious ways, u 2 huh?

ThatĀ“s probably due to the fact that connection grids that most service providers use now a day is fiber opticā€™s which uses light to transfer there signals. Based on what you just stated, I can see that your connection is flawless.