Lucifer doesnt respond

Can A lady summon king paimon

Your sex and gender doesnā€™t matter.

Thatā€™s part of your issue - your belief that he hates you. So youā€™ll now attract the Lucifer who hates you. :wink: Unless you change your story toā€¦ I donā€™t knowā€¦ hmmmā€¦ letā€™s seeā€¦ ā€œSomething needs to change within me in order to allow in what I do want.ā€ And then really mean it, really believe that new, improved story with all of your soul. :wink: Iā€™m not trying to be an asshole. I genuinely want to help you but that belief and the way you currently feel about this needs to change in order for you to get to where you want to be.

What were the steps you used to evoke him?

1 Like

To the OP try contacting him this way.

This always works wonders for me.

4 Likes

And it is necessary to use the sacrifice to call him

Nope, making an effort is more than enough.

3 Likes

I stopped trying to reach Lucifer realizing he wasnt going to answer and wasnt intrested in me and that maybe I need to look elsewhere for help.

Thank u

Thatā€™s your feelings of worthlessness talking aka your false self combined with conditioning. You need to feel and know your worth. All of the Divine (Dark, Demonic and otherwise) knows your worth, and you are as worthy as they are, but you seem to have forgotten this.

3 Likes

Hello Pamelq_Taylor,

Give it another try. Call your main guide spirit first and then him. He should show up for a little bit.

Zen

Dont know how to contact my main guide!
Petitioned many Goetian spirits and Lucifer himself twice.
Eventually realized stop for sanitys sake and forget it & deal with it myself.

It is fairly easy to do, there is a lot of YouTube videos on how to.

One method is to reach a mediative state and just allow whatever comes forth to come forth.

Zen

1 Like

Now, Iā€™m fairly experienced, and for some reason working with Lucifer is something I donā€™t really like I donā€™t enjoy the feeling of the energy. I ended up drawing all the seals of the chiefs from the grimoirum verum and his felt the least pleasant. (I enjoyed the other two, although they are very different.)

Iā€™ve spent a long time trying to figure out exactly what makes me so different spiritually. It started back when I went to Catholic mass, prayed against the current and started to feel really good. Then I looked up Satanism, but for some reason Lucifer never resonated with me.

I suppose this is a bit different from not getting a response at all, but it might help you put things in perspective. Just because a lot of people really like working with him doesnā€™t mean that you should stare there.

1 Like