Looking for some helpful advice

Greetings.
I’m looking to gain some knowledge and advice on some demons/angels etc.
My ex girlfriend and I broke up almost a year ago.
I have spending countless time and energy to try and get her back.
Alot of people tell me she’s scared inside and hasn’t matured to the level of where she needs to be, (she’s 22) in order for us to continue what we had. (Long story)
I have tried binding her through Lilith, although never having worked with Lilith, I started off commanding and that didn’t go well.
I will say Lilith was very kind, as she forgave me later on, after I realized my mistake and apologized. She even let me experience her energy a few times, which for my first time, was incredible.
I tried another binding spell with Astaroth, but the following new moon, my ex completely shut the door on me and cut me out of her life completely.
I had been told that Astaroth can have two forms (Grand Duke -or- Goddess) and that he/she would be a good choice, especially for a beginner… Apparently not. Not sure why Astaroth undid anything good? I gave thanks and offerings and spoke with respect.
I recently tried some candle magick and tried evoking Lotir to help.
Just putting my energy and intent of outcome into it.
My ex and I actually spoke the other day, but she was more like (I’m done, move on… Don’t forget me, but just move on.)
Yeah, it’s kind of a game she plays. Again, she’s 22.
I also found out that she doesn’t believe in magick or it’s powers whatsoever, so not sure if that has anything to do with my spells bouncing back to me.
(And yes they do, and it’s hell)
And before anyone schools me on morals or how hypocritical I am for claiming to love this girl but using magick on her, yes. I get. I understand. We all do things in life we’re not proud of, but the hell of living without her as far greater then any punishment I could face.
So, with all of that being said,
(I apologize for writing a novel)
I need to find a demon I can evoke on the blood moon next month, in order to breakthrough whatever walls she may or may not have, and draw her back to me.
Especially if her not believing in magick has an affect, I need a very powerful rebel I can work with.

I thought about Zepar, however he makes woman barren. I don’t want to hurt her or cause her anything like that.
I also thought about Sitri, but everything I’m reading is about him being more for lust rather then rebuilding a new relationship.
Same goes for Ladilok.
Maybe Beleth or Sallos?
Does anyone know of a good demon to evoke for rebuilding a love relationship, with the intent to make it life-time long?
Any information is greatly appreciated. And if anyone has any personal experience with these things, I would love to know and learn more.
Please and thank you.

2 Likes

I ain’t gonna school you on morals, morals are for you to decide.

But I will call you the fuck out on your weakness.

The hell of living without her?

You don’t NEED anyone. You are basing your happiness on some chick out there, while there are millions of other chicks.

What you need to do, is use that as fuel to build yourself up in every way possible, and become completely independent.

She’s using you for attention. Chicks love attention.

And she won’t. Nor will she remember what you had. The past doesn’t matter, she won’t take that into account at all.

Focus on yourself dawg, she doesn’t matter as much as you think she does. Nor does any chick.

You need to detach, and start working on yourself. Remove all this weakness and neediness.

Become the man you always wanted to be. Not tomorrow, now.

7 Likes

@anon20147451 Thank you, brother.
I appreciate you taking the time and effort to reach out and give some helpful advice.

2 Likes

One demon comes my.mind after reading your novel.
Sallos. Period.

Im yet to work with him, but hes the guy you are looking for.

3 Likes

@ElectricDragon, yes. I’m considering him. Maybe Beleth or another?
I have a little over a month to decide on who, and start building that relationship.
Thank you very much for your help. It’s greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

For mind control Dantalion n King Paimon :kissing_heart:
Idk if beleth would be a good choice for this.

2 Likes

Whatever you want, it can and will happen if you work to make it happen. What you really should be doing now is to have clear vision of what you want. From the big picture to the smallest detail. Once you have that in your mind… call Satan. Satan is the God of Gods. The ALL. When you’re not sure which demon to contact, or when you need something too complicated for one specific demon to handle… then Satan is the one to contact. From my experience.

But you must be very very specific with him. And prepare for two things : hard work and sacrifice. When I say hard work, I mean you will need to make important changes… and work magick short and long term to have the effect you desire. It’s not going to be a spell or two that you perform in a day then wait for results. If what you want requires a sacrifice from you… you will be forced to do that. Satan will use you, the same way he will be using the whole universe to get what you want.

Not all people can handle that and not all people like it. But at the end, you will get exactly what you want. Whatever it is.

Please remember. In my opinion and according to my experience, Satan is NOT a demon. You won’t be “working with him” the same way you work with other spirits. “here is my request, and here is your offering… nice doing business with you!”… No. When you’re working with Satan… that means he is GOD for you. THE God. And you should deal with him as such. I don’t mean worship him church-style… I mean follow his commands, his guidance, his visions… surrender to his plan, trust him etc

My suggestion, Try other demons-spirits first… if all failed and you still want it… then Satan will get it done if you’re prepared and ready to do anything to have it.

3 Likes

handIntro

1 Like

The thing is, and yes it’s hypocritical and contradicting, is I don’t want to control or “rule” her. I genuinely do live this person and want to marry her someday.
Do for her, give to her, provide for her, have children with her (if she ever wanted that)
My issue is breaking down whatever wall people tell me she has, and opening up communication again.
The reason I’m going through “black” magick, is because they’re a bit more of a “rebal” nature. Sorta have nothing to lose to give you want you desire, if approached correctly, as to angels, who have something to lose, if they bend the will of the universe.

1 Like

@PrinceX, I’m very hesitant towards Satan.
As far as I know, he’s the only one who would desire “worship” from me.
Not like bowing on my knees, and giving tithes to, but more like you said.
I’m not sure I’m at that point yet. Not that this wouldn’t be worth it, I’ve just never thought about it.
And I certainly won’t be disrespectful to Satan, or any other diety, and summon them to discuss such a thing, that I wasn’t 100% sure on yet.
But it is an interesting point, and I thank you very much for that information.
It is Definitely something to consider if all else fails.
Thank you again.

2 Likes

Thats y i said
Sallos.
Idk bout rest. From what read sallos him, hes the one you are looking for.

3 Likes

@ElectricDragon
Yes, Definitely my first choice before Satan. Lol
No disrespect to Satan of course.
Does it matter if she believes in magick though?
I wouldn’t think so, since it’s my effort/energy being put out there, but maybe I’m wrong on that thinking?

1 Like

Instead of calling demons to subjugate her, I recommend Saspu, the Angel of Love and Friendship from Kingdoms of Flame. If there is love on her end, he can bring it to fruition.

Edit to add: I see in your opening post that you tried Lotir, but she is only only concerned with True Love, so that might explain why you had no result. Saspu or Tul would be better, in my opinion. Tul can reveal to you what is needed to win her heart.

2 Likes

Having a choice is ok, but loling might not be. Be careful about who you lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It wont matter if she beleives in magick or not.
Magick is dope stuff, it works! :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::yum:

1 Like

@DarkestKnight
Thank you very much for this information. It’s greatly appreciated.
Yes, I did try Lotir, and got a call from her after I texted her, as I posted.
I can definitely say there’s true love on my end. On hers, I can’t say there is or isn’t, since I don’t know what’s truly going on in her mind. I know she cares, and has love for me. To what level, I can not say for sure.
But yes, I will look into Tul, or Saspu.
There’s not alot of information outside of this site about either of them, but I will definitely do some research.
I do have some time to figure out the correct path, bit the sooner I find that path, the better obviously.
Again, thank you very much for this information.

1 Like

@ElectricDragon
Yes, I will keep the loling to a minimum.
And okay, great.
I always believed that just because you don’t believe in something, doesn’t make it unreal, but I didn’t know if Magick was different.
Thanks again, brother.

2 Likes

Tul and Saspu aren’t really known outside of this forum because they are only found in EA’s grimoire Kingdoms of Flame, so you won’t find much on the interwebs about them. Both their sigils have been posted on the forum though if you need them. A search should turn them up.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight, yes I actually have both of them.
Question, would it be disrespectful of me to try and evoke either of them to simply discuss the situation?
Of course I would give offerings for there time, but would I be disrespectful to try and communicate first, to see if either would consider helping, or would they frown upon that?

1 Like

Absolutely not. It’s not disrespectful at all. I hold Q & A’s with spirits all the time. i made a thread about it:

And you don’t need an offering to call them up to discuss the situation.

1 Like