Looking for some helpful advice

@DarkestKnight, omg wow! That’s awesome. I’m definitely gonna read your forum. Thank you so much!
One last thing.
In your personal experience, do you find that the angels/demons in EA’s KOF are actually real?
I only ask because there’s so much information everywhere about specific angels and demons, but only in KOF does it mention those particular diety’s.
Even Ladilok, Sastan, and Lotir are almost impossible to find.
(And please excuse this question if it appears dumb. I’m still new to this path.)

1 Like

Yes, contrary to some people’s opinions, the beings of Kingdoms of Flame are very real, just as real as any other demon or angel. There are an infinite number of spirits in the multiverse, and it is just silly to assume that humans have encountered even one tenth of them. Some people, even on this forum, think the entities in KoF are egregores created by EA simply because no one has ever seen them before, but that in no way means they are made up. Someone had to be the first to encounter and write about the demons of the Goetia too.

I have worked with the beings from Kingdoms of Flame a lot, and have found them to be just as powerful as any demon from the Goetia. If they are egregores, then EA is the strongest mage on the planet because to create beings at that level would take a hell of a lot of power.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight
I actually just finished your post with all the Q&A you did. Wow, what an amazing experience. I commend you for embracing upon it and posting it.
You are true spiritual ambassador, my friend.
Thank you for sharing your experiences, and also for the information you’ve given me.
I’m gonna try and evoke Tul first, and if nothing happens, Saspu, the way you described in some of your experiences.
I’m probably nowhere near as advanced as you. I don’t even have a skrying bowl yet, but hopefully I’ll be able to make contact.
I’m going to search on the correct days/times/and directions for evoking them.
Again, thank you again for all of your information and experiences. I’m more inspired now then ever before! :grinning:

1 Like

There are no “correct days and times” for the spirits of Kingdoms of Flame. You can evoke them any time.you wish, And South is the default direction I use for them since they are of a fiery nature.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight
Yes, you did mention South in your post.
Okay, I’ll light some candles, draw the sigils, and see what happens.
I’ll post an update and any info they allow me to share in the next couple days.
Again, I’m greatly appreciative for all the information everyone has given.

2 Likes

And thank you for your kind words :slight_smile:

Good luck on your evocation. One thing you might want to try is to write down a list of questions you want to ask and bring them into the evocation with you. After you greet the spirit, ask your questions and write down what you hear. That will help you separate your inner voice from that of the spirit, as well as give you answers to mull over, since we tend to forget what happens when we’re deep in trance. You don’t even have to do a full evocation, as opening the sigil alone brings the spirit to you so you can communicate.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight
Okay, I got it. I’m assuming they’re pronounced like Sas poo and Tool?
Or maybe like with King Piamon, we pronounce there names as to what we perceive them as?

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think pronunciation is a big deal. I think what you wrote is fine, and if it is not, the spirit will correct you.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight
Cool, cool.
Again, thank you so much.
Blessed be and we’ll keep in touch soon.

2 Likes

After the work is complete, are you still obligated to Satan?

2 Likes

No, you’re absolutely free.

2 Likes

If I can’t hear/see spirits but only feel their presence, how would I know what he would want in return? With the demons, I just stated what I had to offer and then got a feeling if it sounded good to the, So ho would this work now if I don’t make an offer to him?

2 Likes

You are the offering :slight_smile:

Your devotion to him, your submission, your loyalty, respect, love and relationship… That’s the offering you’re giving to him. The rest is up to you… as a thanksgiving or a gift. Whatever feels right to you and shows honor, love and respect, it should be accepted and appreciated.

2 Likes

Can I PM you?

2 Likes

Sure anytime,

2 Likes

UPDATE:
So forgive me in advance for any typos or misspellings. I’m literally trying to stay composed from excitement as I type this.

The other night I tried to evoke Tul, through his sigil. I lit two red candles, and one white. I had a picture of my ex in front of me, and just tried to focus on his sigil. I, at one point, kept switching from gazing at the sigil, to meditating on it, focusing my intent to evoke Tul, for I had some questions.
After about 30-45 minutes, I finally started to feel something of a presence, when I heard my dog screaming from the other room, like he was being killed.
The sudden shock quickly knocked me out of my trance, and I rushed to see if he was okay.
When I walked in the room, he was laying on his bed, safe and sound, as if nothing had happened. I of course at this point, thought I had gone completely nuts, knowing what I had heard wasn’t imagination.
The next morning, everyone else heard it too, but thought nothing of it, as they chalked it up to the animal having a bad dream. :thinking:
I didn’t do any work last night, which led me to today.
I don’t know what exactly made me do it, but while at work this morning, I looked up Duke Sallos and something caught my eye.
He’s known to be at his strongest in mid to late June.
I suddenly thought out loud, “It’s late June!”
As my coworker looked at me confused, sitting next to me in a van, as I’m showing off excitement. I was literally excited like a little school kid for the rest of the day.
Not sure why, exactly. But just a feeling like, “I found my guy.”
I spent the rest of my day and evening trying to think of the perfect/proper evocation for the Grand Duke, as this was the final day of when he’s his strongest. (If you pay attention to that)
Finally, I just said to myself, “I’m gonna keep it simple.” It just felt right.
Around midnight this evening, I looked up his sigil, and Drew it out a couple times.
I lit three red candles and placed the sigil in between them.
I lit some Frankensence insence and poured a cup of some red wine, as an offering out of respect, since this was my first time contacting Duke Sallos.
I took the sigil and put it in my left hand, and began to call out to him.
Very respectfully, I simply stated that although he didn’t know me, nor I him, I seemed his assistance, along with the desire to start a relationship with him and grow with him.
I explained what I wanted to manifest with my ex, along with what I wished to manifest with my new relationship with the grand Duke.
I explained what all I could offer, and also asked that he please be patient and understanding to the fact I’m still new, and have yet to be able to see or hear a spirit, in the physical.
After I said my peace, I began focusing on the sigil, again in my left hand, while thinking only about my true intent.
The sigil almost immediately started to split, like as if I was getting cross eyed.
Ego sorta started to kick in, as I thought that maybe I was holding it too close.
I set it down between the candles, and started to meditate.
Again, only focusing on my desired request. After about 20 minutes, it was getting harder to maintain that thought process. I caught myself falling out of focus, and started to focus on my breathing and regather my focus…And then…Holy shit.
I started to get a feeling of being on like a rollercoaster. I felt like I was riding a wave, and ridng the twister at the same time. Yet, I knew I was sitting perfectly still.
While my eyes were closed and I was gliding, I bright, warm light manifested in front of me.
It was an amazing feeling. When I saw the light, my initial thought was, that the great Duke had come.
At this point, I started feeling warmth in front of me also. How? The candles had been burning for an hour! Where is this feeling of warm coming from?
I took that as a message that the grand Duke was saying, “yes. I will help you.”
I started to whisper thank you, over and over.
A few minutes later, I started to feel uneasy.
Not threatened, but just not good.
I said in my head:
“Duke Sallos, please forgive me. I’m not used to this much energy.”
As I continued to feel uneasy, I felt the energy level slowly start to come down, until I opened my eyes and said, Wow!!..About 9 times. Lol
What an amazing experience. I couldn’t wait to share.
I asked Duke Sallos if it was alright with him that I share this info.
I didn’t feel anything negative, or “no” like, so there you have it.
I will bury one of the candles and the wine tonight, and let the other two finish burning.
I remember EA saying in a video once, that he would keep sigils with him in his wallet, and such, before releasing that energy. So I feel like I wanna do the same.
I honestly can’t explain how excited, and honored I’m feeling.
Not just for my desired outcome to manifest, but to be able to work with, and develop myself with Duke Sallos.
And for him to hear me, come in my presence and show me the respect he showed me, is just an honor that I really can’t put into words.
I wanna say thank you to everyone who posted on this, and for all of your insight and information.
I will definitely keep posting/updating on not only any outcomes, but future workings and experiences I have with the great Duke Sallos.
Blessed be everyone. :grinning:

6 Likes

@ElectricDragon, I especially wanna say thank you to you, my friend.
Even though I had come across Duke Sallos’s name before, your comment sorta turned the light on in my mind for me to go to him.
I can’t thank you enough, brother.
Great call. I greatly appreciate it.

5 Likes

You are welcome. Im happy to help you :blush:

3 Likes

Nice (thx for posting this ) so did you get the girl back after this ?

1 Like

Work with great duke Sallos.He is a very friendly duke and easy to work with.Call his name he will be ready to help.Hail duke Sallos! Hail Lucifer!

2 Likes