Looking for a mentor

awesome then as i said tomorrow i will give u couple threads that will make things so easy and clear for you.

• Hail Lucifer
1 Like

I will post them in this thread.

2 Likes

can you provide that incantation… i literally evoked lucifer today and asked him to help me find out who to work with next technically. Anyway, this is my answer oh my Lucifer i love you.

• Hail Lucifer
2 Likes

Yes, its the link in the last comment I posted here. I hope you have the same kind of experience I had, it was so unique. I dont wanna share what spiritual familiar I got yet, but I will its totally a demon for beginners so thats cool.

Thank you.

@NOSFERATU1 @Fallen_Human thank you for asking, and answering, I had though about finding a mentor, this post has some very awesome details, and thankful for the responses.

Blessing to you all.

1 Like

@David211 @NOSFERATU1 @Healing_Heart okay here is the links i was talking about:

and every beginner needs to learn LBRP (banishing method - btw its angelic and as u proceed with your journey you can change the names of the angels to the demons):

Lastly: the question about Lucifer … here is a useful thread:

Good luck and let me know if u need any further assistance that i am familiar with.

6 Likes

Important reminder that hustling for ANY kind of commercial magick is prohibited on here, no matter how (or when) the payment is collected. The sole exception is for people who are also affiliated with BALG in a formal manner, as authors:

2 Likes

@Fallen_Human what are the requirements to become a member (beyond basic)? Where can I find out what needs to be done/what else I need to do?

Thanks

1 Like

hi well i am not really sure, but i will mention people who can help with that:

@Lady_Eva @DarkestKnight @C.Kendall @Manosman

1 Like

Thank you, how are you?

1 Like

i am good (i actually just got done invoking lucifer), what about yourself ?

good, I am okay, can I ask you some qurstions?

Lucifer, wow, must have been a huge undertaking

@Fallen_Human can I ask some questions, maybe you can help

ofc, as long i am 100% sure about it i will give u an answer to any questions to got. but let me pm you cause this is a public thread.

@Healing_Heart what do you mean “member beyond basic”?

1 Like

Ah, yes, I see. I mean, the link you sent me has all the info you need. For example, I’m “regular”, because I’ve been around for a very long time and active at all times.

2 Likes

Neat, this I think is day three, thanks

Be blessed.

1 Like