Looking for a mentor

I am seeking for a mentor that could teach me magick. I am new to this and I haven’t done any rituals although I did try to cast spell when I was a child but I don’t think it worked and I was’t aware of the process that is required into making successful spells so back then I just read a spell out loud thinking that it would work. I am currently on the basics of magic. I am practicing deep meditation. I am really looking forward to finding someone who could guide me in the arcane arts. Thank you.

4 Likes

Its good that you are trying to find a guide, however as someone who have a mentor myself. You need to learn the basics by yourself. Tomorrow when i log in from my PC i will give you couple links that will make your life so much easier.

• Hail Lucifer
2 Likes

Thank you @Fallen_Human I really appreciate that. If you don’t mind me asking, which entity should I ask for help for a beginner like me?

1 Like

You are your own Master.
Following other people, you’ll follow their Light, not yours.
Lucifer spoke…

Thank you for your guidance @Vovin. Should I evoke Lucifer?

Of course.

1 Like

When I was a child I was very religious but as time went by I started to lose faith on my religion. I became an atheist. I don’t know but I always want to seek the truth, I always question reality. I also question if everything in the bible is real. I sometimes get into an argument with my parents because I don’t believe in religion anymore. I believe that through magick I can find truth.

3 Likes

to me as a beginner myself i called upon Lucifer. He is patient and amazing, i love him. search about him and if u feel drawn to him then go ahead.

if thats your goal of joining the LHP, then i could tell you STOP your wasting your time and be careful you might get hurt or just ignored because any demon or entity u envoke will know everything. why are u summoning them and are you serious or just a DABBLER

how do I call upon him? do I have to improve my arcane senses to make contact with him?

1 Like

yes. tomorrow with the links i will share with u … it will help you if u are devoted and serious not just a dabbler or someone trying to get truth about religion to follow religion.

1 Like

what is LHP?

It is a short term for Left-Hand Path/LHP

1 Like

Im not seeking anything that would justify my previous religion. I just want to learn about the truths of the universe. I also really want to master astral projection and other magick.

1 Like

Yep, it would be important for you to improve your senses, the common terminology for that would be psychic/astral whichever you prefer. Improving these senses will help you talk, see, hear, feel, even smell if you wanted. But this path has no instantaneous results, you have to work your ass off for it. And of course, a lot of research.

1 Like

Thank you @Blizzard. Do you suggest that i should start mastering my astral senses before doing evocations?

I found a video of EA Koetting evoking the Nine Demonic Kings, having them open the gates of the infernal kingdom to invoke Lucifer. It was a huge production, you wont have to do all that.

Toward the end of the video Lucifer gives the viewers an incantation to say in the light, (its a daytime spell) to find out which spiritual familiar (Goetic demon) he has bestowed unto you. I performed this spell in an old graveyard near my home. It was brain bending to actually have the name come to me the way it did. Its different for everybody, so I’ll just leave it at that. But that could be a good starting point for your too.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you @Mina. Ill look into it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, mastering your astral senses is one of the basic requirements before you start off evocation. Of course, you can also do evocations even without the need of senses but this would prove to be difficult for you as you can not know if the evocation actually worked so thus the sense practice.

It can also help you differentiate between a thoughtform and the real Spirit that you were trying to get in contact with.

Remember, A wise EA-Koetting once said, “Sigil is like a telephone, you just need to call it”

4 Likes

It’s this one.

Thank you.

1 Like