Lilith - Sex Goddess or Lethal parasite - The warning is out

I dont bow, but am grateful for lessons taught, and may have some fears every once in a while but always come with respect

2 Likes

ā€œAnd you know a little bit of irreverence can be a very healthy thing in magic, fear and obedience in the face of powerful beings may not be so helpful actuallyā€

They have a point there. Whenever I have encountered any entity, the fear and obedience schtick seems only to annoy them more than anything else. They usually respond well, in my experience, to polite respect and rather enjoy indifferent jibes on the odd occasion after you have established a good relationship, just like a strong friendship where you poke fun at each other. Too be able to laugh at oneself is great wisdom, afterall.

7 Likes

yes, I may have a bit of fear when I start but its mostly mutual respect, the main thing they kept teaching me is how to assert my individuality and be strong

I recall hearing something about all immortal beings being the equivalent of the Apex predator, and that they respond to our fear as any predator would. In short: ā€œYou must never run from anything immortal; it attracts their attentionā€

11 Likes

Yeah, nah. They want you to challenge them, to smile at their splendid horror so they may test our resolve by a trial of fire. We have the Promethean fire for a reason. Those who advocate equality only do so because they are inferior and cannot accept that fact.

5 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

If only everything was as easy as you expose it in your postā€¦

1 Like

acruwlly I take that stuff back kind of ignorant , Idk lol

1 Like

this is the second time youve done this, recalling a post, lmao

1 Like

Am I not allowed to? I donā€™t want to put out false information or unsolicited advice

1 Like

Lilith has helped me change my life around. She came to me and has been nothing but wonderful. Iā€™ve seen Her many times, She always has a beautiful smile. She will test you but itā€™s because She loves Her children. She wants us all to grow and know that we are all divine. Thatā€™s my experience with the great Goddess.

7 Likes

Whenever I was beginning my work in the dark tree, Lilith tempted me as a way of testing my resolve to pursue my work.

She wasnā€™t flagrant about it, but her energy had a highly sexual nature to it.

Ever since I acquired my succubus, and I eventually formed a lasting relationship with her, sex has been something that really doesnā€™t cross my mind that much anymore. I let my succubus have all of that, sheā€™s bonded to me anyway, and she resides in my astral Temple.

The times that I have interacted with Mama Lilith oh, it has been very much a motherly, if a little bit touchy-feely, interaction.

If she does take you to bed, itā€™s because she wanted to take you to bed, not because sheā€™s trying to Feast on your energy. And if Lilith takes you to bed, be grateful.

10 Likes

no, youre allowed of course, its just funny that you said the same exact thing after recalling

1 Like

Hmmmm idkā€¦ There are many negative beings out there, sure, but be also wary of impostors who pretend that they are other beings so well they can mimic their energyā€¦ Usually itā€™s not a nice sign when an impostor appears around You as they essentially lie to You that they are something they are notā€¦ Idk how it is in case of Lilith, but I hope that whatever it is that is tormenting You, will leave You alone. I have been energetically and telepathically tortured by malevolent beings when I was 3-6 (yes, it was a 3 year period of shit) so I kinda know what it is likeā€¦ Please, take care of Yourself and stay safe

3 Likes

You make a question and Iā€™ll answer it.
Sex Goddess or Lethal Parasite?
Both.

2 Likes

Reading this post. This is some scary shit! Evoke Lilith the wrong way and get a parasite instead?! Eeek! I had some shit go down today and IDK if it was someone Lilith sent or someone that came on its own as a trickster, but it was a pain in the ass. It seemed to want to stir up shit BetweeN me and Lilith.

2 Likes

To tell the truth, reading this thread, Iā€™m really glad I didnā€™t know about it when I started working with Lilith. My back was against the wall, it had to happen, Iā€™ve heard it also suggested that the rejected and outcast or those living very strange lives for various reasons tend to be under her auspices and I fit a few of those so it may be that some combination of that, having solid goals, and also needing her help with respect to a bind I was in, may have helped in out relationship starting off the right way.

Sheā€™s helped me realise my hidden desires. My shadow thoughts so to speak. PArt of her was sexual in my experience yes. It happened to be that I got a huge sexual tension and presence around me due to the countless thoughts I had that I repressed. Because sex must be consentual not forceful.

One thing she told me as I link my thread here

She told me ā€œdo you ever wonder why you have your best friend on your mind when you are being sexual? Because despite her innocent facade, she too masturbates, sometimes thinking of youā€

6 Likes

What in the actual fuck did I watch :rofl:

2 Likes