Lilith - Sex Goddess or Lethal parasite - The warning is out

Sounds like paranoia to me , anyone who’s wise enough to contact her should be wise enough to take precautions so that there is very little room for error .

1 Like

My mistake actually :innocent:

I can assure you what you are talking about is not the real lilith. My experience is literally the opposite to everything you said. You are describing a trickster spirit but it is good to know such a thing exists.

4 Likes

You do not choose Lilith… She chooses you. Everyone who’s ever tried to envoke or communicate with her the right way knows it. I know just a few ppl who was graced with her presens…You my dear got your self something of a jumper/leach. Make it identify itself and then bind it. Give it as an offering for punishment if You will. I am bretty sure some will except it with pleasure

6 Likes

My first encounter with Goddess Lilith showed me that she is sexual in nature. But her wisdom is on a level I have never even tried to comprehend. While what you are dealing with may go by the name of Lilith, it may be an impostor spirit claiming to be Goddess Lilith instead. Copycat spirits are a dime a dozen. My suggestion for you is seek out a sigil of Lilith in the form of a necklace or ring. Chances are that the real Lilith will come to you and work better for you, commune with you, and even send her actual daughters to you to keep you company.

3 Likes

I’ve been working with the dark goddess, Lilith since 2019. As she helped me with sex magic, which, were to improve myself sexuality, increases my sexual stamina, be comfortable with my body , owny my sexuality, discover my sexual desires, learn, and discovery new sexual fantasies, and explore my feithes.

3 Likes

With all do respect to Lilith, whom I haven’t worked with yet but have worked with lots of spirits and has anyone noticed that they are all tricksters? That they are all feeding on you…in a way at least? Also have you ever noticed that when you call on a spirit, especially demonic in nature that it can be a scary experience? The letter gave me pause a little as I was a little bit planning on calling her tonight for my first time, but is it possible that this was the real Lilith? That sometimes spirits just kick your ass a little?

1 Like

I would agree with this

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

I have begun working with her or “the parasite” I am skeptical that you evoke spirits and get some other being instead, especially when I have lots of beings around me helping but I am cutting ties with this being Lilith or the parasite as this being kept cursing me. I have heard Lilith never forgives. Perhaps it was something I did working with her in a past life, I was told I have done that before. Perhaps it was because I was too quickly seduced? I told her to work with her I had boundaries and said these are hard limits for me do you agree? she seemed fine at first, fun, but then started cursing me, saying I was too controlling. Seemed more upset by me trying to cut ties. She was coming to me as I was doing research on her before evoking. She seemed insightful. Maybe she works well with some and not others. But I suppose after this experience if you do piss her off (whoever she is) watch out for her curses.

1 Like

Lilith has a parasitic side. These entities aren’t all sunshine and rainbows. I don’t say that as a bad thing, I simply state it as a fact. She’s the Queen of Vampirism for a reason. It seems to me that we on this forum have associated anything that could have a parasitic nature as “bad” or “evil”. Is a leech evil because it sucks the blood from it’s host? No, it’s just doing what it does naturally.

The motherly aspect of Lilith is comforting and nurturing. Working with the vampire queen can be scary. Although there are benefits to it. You can learn more about Vampirism, and there’s also the sexual aspect associated with the vampire queen. This will remove sexual blockages which in and of itself is rewarding. However when working with this aspect of Lilith be aware that it can make you feel tired and drained and she can and often times will send parasitic entities your way, especially if you piss her off.

These deities have both dark and light aspects, to assume that their light aspect is their only “real” aspect is naive in my opinion.

For anyone who doesn’t believe me, here is a video made by a guy who is very well acquainted with Lilith and as someone who works with her, I think much of what he says is true:

Out of the 3 main entities I work with I can say that she is the most difficult for me to work with but often times the most rewarding. Does this make her “evil”? No. Is a lion that devours an antelope “evil”? No. It’s only exerting it’s nature. I made a sexual pact with her for the next 3 days and this is just day 1 and I can already feel some of the energy drain from it, however I’ve found some ways to curtail it. You have to be careful when working with this particular deific mask of Lilith.

12 Likes

I think this is what I’m dealing with now.
How did you get rid of it?

Are you sure it’s Lilith?

2 Likes

No, I think it’s an imposter parasite just like the OP described in the post

1 Like

banish then

1 Like

How did you contact her @Ilovelilith, by name or enn?

1 Like

I would just like to know what types of banishings have been used against this parasite?
@anon64614333
@Little_Lucifer
@MagickMike

Has anyone tried The Cursing rite of Babalon from Enoch Petrucelly’s Black witch? Or perhaps destroying it using the hellfire of Hades from the same authors chapter in Abaddon - Angel of the Abyss?

Yeah I’ve being doing lbrp regularly it doesn’t do anything except make it a little weaker, for a short period of time. Can you teach me a stronger banishing technique.
Especially if this thing is already burrowed into my sphere, I can literally feel it. I need a stronger technique

1 Like

summon Archangel Michael

1 Like

Honestly I did both.

1 Like