Knight Musings

31/7/23

Haven’t posted anything in this journal for two weeks because, frankly, what I have been doing is pretty repetitive and I didn’t want to bore anyone who might still be reading.

For the last little while I’ve mainly been experimenting with a couple of things. I’ve been alternating every two hours between chanting the psychic powers mantra and meditation to a clairaudience binaural daily. So far, the effect has been that I will hear voices with no observable source every so often. I haven’t been able to make out any actual words, except once, when I could have sworn someone clearly called my name. I’ve been startled a few times lol

I’ve also been listening to a few ascension subliminal tracks on YouTube to see if they produce any actual spiritual effects. So far, no luck. However, I’m not sure if my personal spiritual baggage might hinder ascension symptoms from manifesting or not. My shielding does tend to prevent a lot.

The adventures are continuing.

6 Likes

1/8/23

Psychic powers mantra and clairaudience binaural every two hours or so throughout the day. Nothing much to report so far. Have given myself a headache though lol

Still considering my next operation. There are too many things I want to do. I think it might be time to take an initiation or three.

The adventures roll on.

3 Likes

May I suggest the Shem Operation?

1 Like

2/8/23

A full day of mantra and meditation. My brain feels a bit foggy and I seem to be tired all the time. Perhaps I’m overtaxing my subconscious with the mantra and binaural.

Life is flowing smoothly at the moment but I feel restless and unfulfilled. The problem, though, is I don’t know what, exactly, would fulfil me. I don’t really have any driving desire. I mean, sure, I have dreams and goals like everyone else but thinking about them always just leaves me with a feeling of meh, like they would be nice to experience but I don’t really want to put forth any effort to realize them.

Regardless, the adventures continue unabated.

4 Likes

I’ve considered it, along with several other long term workings. Still undecided though.

2 Likes

If you decide to go through with it, I have several cheat sheets posted here: Shem Operation on Steroids - The Cosmic Lotus

They include elementals as well as the 4 Royal Stars.

1 Like

3/8/23

Psychic powers mantra and binaural meditation throughout the day. Have been feeling pretty rundown lately, completely exhausted physically and mentally, so maybe what I’m doing is too much and I’m overloading my energetic system.

I’m considering making another offering to the forum. My magick seems to do better when I work for others and there’s some time before my mundane work starts to pick up again and I get too busy. Not sure what to offer though. In January, I offered personal channeled mantras and familiars, so maybe ritual this time? Will have to think on it.

The adventures continue to stumble forward.

2 Likes

4/8/23 & 5/8/23

Still chanting the psychic powers mantra along with meditation to a clairaudience binaural but not as often as previously. I think I burned myself out.

I’ve decided to start working with my servitors more. I have quite a few but tend to ignore them in favour of the usual angels and demons. I’m going to try to remedy that and take better care of my spirit friends, particularly the older ones I’ve had for years.

I’ve been a bit haphazard in applying my magick to the various areas of my life so I think I’m going to do some contemplation and write up the specifics that need work so I can start applying my magick in a more strategic fashion.

End of the adventures.

3 Likes

6/8/23 & 7/8/23

Mantras and meditation every two hours throughout the day. My head felt a bit wobbly when I finally fell asleep lol

I’m trying to adapt my consciousness to a more permanent god state. Unfortunately, I still habitually fall back into consensual reality and allow it to dictate my reactions. It’s difficult to unlearn years of conditioning.

And the adventures continue shambling onward.

4 Likes

8/8/23 & 9/8/23

More daily psychic power mantras and binaural meditation throughout the day.

Life is still humming along fairly smoothly. There have been small glitches in my vision, though, and every so often I’ll see shadows and movement in my periphery. I’ve also been hearing soft noises that sound like humming and a melodic tinkling with no discernable source. Sometimes I feel like I’m not alone (my roommate has been gone for several weeks), especially at night when the noise outside is lessened. A couple of times I had to check to make sure my roommate hadn’t returned yet after sensing a shift.

My dreams have also been a bit funny as of late. Well, at least the snippets I can remember when I wake up. Tentacles and kitty cats and other weirdness. The adventures continue.

3 Likes

Something like this?

3 Likes

10/8/23 & 11/8/23

The daily mantra and meditations continue. I haven’t noticed any really major shifts though. The small glitches mentioned in an earlier entry have stopped occurring.

The adventures continue to be…uneventful.

2 Likes

12/08/23 and 13/08/23

There’s not a lot to journal about. Still working daily with the psychic powers mantra and binaural meditation but I think I may have hit the point of diminishing returns as the effects seem to be dropping off.

I’m continuing to try to maintain the god state indefinitely but still finding it difficult. I habitually drop out of it as soon as my awareness moves to my external reality and it’s hard to prevent the shift back to the mundane. Perhaps working with the Silence entity may help.

The adventures continue.

2 Likes

14/08/23 & 15/08/23

All day mantra and meditations.

I’m still focusing too much on the reflections of the external world. I’m finding it difficult to push my intentions out against those of others who have strong influence within my “sphere of sensation.” I’m trying to make something specific happen as soon as possible but am constantly running into doubt created by the minds of others who are putting out their own narrative that defines our shared reality.

And the adventures continue unabated.

3 Likes

16/08/23, 17/08/23 and 18/08/23

More mantra and meditation.

I definitely have hit the point of diminishing returns in regards to the psychic powers mantra. I no longer get any sensation of energy in my head when I chant and don’t really feel I will get anything more from continuing to use it. Chanting is just a habit at this point after doing it multiple times a day for over two weeks.

The adventures roll on.

3 Likes

Do you do a lot of rituals and evocations?

1 Like

Yes, I do.

2 Likes

19/08/23 & 20/08/23

More mantras and meditation, of course.

I am fairly convinced of the truth that consciousness is the only true reality, but I am still finding it difficult to fully apply the Hermetic principle of mentalism to my day to day activities. It is too easy to continue to allow the external to dictate my reactions due to my habitual way of thinking. It’s going to take much more practice to fully integrate the seven principles but fortunately modern “New Thought” authors like Pam Grout have developed ways to turn the application of “thought creates reality” into fun games to play.

I have been admonished many times over the years by various spirits to have more fun and enjoyment with my magick, but I still have problems with approaching it in a less structured, undisciplined way. I’m not very good with just going with the flow and I have lost the child like awe and wonder over the years.

And the adventures continue.

2 Likes

I would suggest listening to music from your childhood or teen years, watch cartoons, read a few young adult books or sing a few nursery rhymes to yourself to help loosen yourself up.

I was told to read paranormal romance books years ago. I thought they were cheesy and stupid, but most are but i am glad i did.

It’s an enjoyable hobby i have now. It’s to free up some energy for me.

Luxury is ultimately about full relaxation…

2 Likes

Thank for the advice. I already watch cartoons fairly regularly. Scooby-doo is my god.

3 Likes