Shem Operation on Steroids - The Cosmic Lotus

The Cosmic Lotus

Here’s my version of the Celestial Lotus. Its based on a Damien Echols ritual that he based off an even older ritual called the Shem Operation.

I base my elemental correspondences off the original ritual the LBRP was derived from, so the ritual is performed facing North, with Michael of Fire to the East and Raphael of Air to the South.

My only original contribution is placing the four royal stars around the final ring, with inspiration coming again from Echols.

I do the ritual exactly as diagramed, but if you wanted to truly call it the “Shem” operation, you would need to also invoke the 72 Shem angels, 6 corresponding to each Zodiacal sphere. Just remember that most lists start in Aries, while in this version you will start with Capricorn and end with either Cancer, Sagittarius, or Aquarius.

The Decans of each sign are vibrated after you evoke the Arch Angel of the sign. After the Decans, you can evoke the Shem Angels

Other than that evoke everything in the order that feels natural to you.

6 Likes

Note: Fomalhaut is pronounced “FO-MA-LO”

I’m sorry. Could you explain what the ritual is and how all this ties into it? I haven’t heard of Damien Echols before, so I don’t know how to do the working you mentioned now.

1 Like

It’s Kabbalistic aka Solomonic magick. Damien Echols is a known high magick author with books on amazon and a youtube channel. “Shem” means Shem HaMephorash.

I think its in this book and is about creating the lightbody through invoking the 72 Angels of the Shem Ha Mephorash to to end the cycle of reincarnation:

This is a decent intro to his style and at 20 mins in he talks about the Shem operation:

The The Shem HaMephorash aka the explicit name of the divine:

2 Likes

Thanks Mulberry.

1 Like

Its basically just the L.I.R.P. with tons more energy added. If you can do the L.I.R.P. or L.B.R.P., you can perform the Shem operation/ cosmic lotus.

Here are the Shem angels to be invoked

These are the elemental spirits