Knight Musings

27/6/23

I started the day’s adventures with the alash mantra instead of the spiritual perfection mantra. It felt a bit weird and seemed out of harmony with my general routine. It was jarring and lacked the flow of my usual mantra.

In the afternoon I performed Ritual 8 of Success Magick. I’m thinking I might also start Brand’s Wealth Magick book to go along with the Enochian rituals. I’ve had the book for years but have never actually worked through it.

In the evening, I chanted Belial’s song for about twenty minutes. It was done rather informally while watching a movie. After using the angelic mantras for almost three years, the song felt awkward, like the alash mantra did. It’s vibrations clashed with what is already set in my energy field.

Later, I did an exercise to try and communicate with a friend’s cat. I managed to pick up some vague telepathic impressions but it was difficult to separate them from the shadows of my own mind. More practice is required.

Ended the adventures with some lucid dreaming practice. Still having difficulty remembering my dreams upon waking.

2 Likes

28/6/23

A simple day. Started with the alash mantra for thirty minutes after waking. It still feels a bit awkward but the resonance is beginning to smooth out and flow better.

Performed Ritual 8 of Success Magick in the afternoon.

In the evening, I again chanted Belial’s song informally for about forty minutes. It flows really well for me and I can chant it absentmindedly while performing other tasks. I can feel its pulse within my Ajna.

The day’s adventures ended with meditation to a binaural before sleep.

2 Likes

29/6/23

Not much to journal about as the month comes to an end. My daily practices remain pretty much the same as ever with a little variation. I do mantra in the morning, Succes Magick ritual in the afternoon, and meditation in the evening. Occasionally I’ll throw in an evocation or pathworking.

I’m going to make the alash mantra my daily practice for a while and wean myself away from the angelic mantras. They’ve completely permeated my energy field so the energies of the alash mantra and Belial’s song still feel a little uncomfortable.

I chanted Belial’s song in the evening while gazing at his seal but I was disrupted by my roommate so only spent about ten minutes doing so. Later, I connected with Belial via Corwin’s Goetia Pathworking method for help with an issue I’m having at work.

End of the daily adventures.

2 Likes

30/6/23

Nothing to report beyond my daily practices of mantra and meditation, with the alash mantra after waking and meditation to a binaural in the evening. In between I did Ritual 8 of Success Magick and informally chanted Belial’s song.

End of the adventures.

2 Likes

1/7/23

My daily practices continue as usual. Alash mantra in the morning, Success Magick in the afternoon, and meditation in the evening. i also chanted Belial’s song randomly when the urge struck me.

I’ve started experimenting with so called “subliminals” to see whether or not they are just a placebo or if they actually do work and might be useful for enhancing my magick.

The adventures continue.

2 Likes

2/7/23 & 3/7/23

Daily practices of mantra and meditation and thinking about ways to smooth out events in my reality. It’s feels like trying to play chess with a toddler on Red Bull. I think my universal interface could use some good ol’ percussive maintenance.

End of the adventures.

2 Likes

4//7/23

Mantra and meditation daily practices. Started Ritual 9 of Success Magick. Too many things on my mind and too many things to do that I’m procrastinating on everything badly. Unsure of the next step to take. Perhaps I should change the title of this journal to More Adventures in Analysis Paralysis.

2 Likes

Knight Musings sounds more calming, lol.

1 Like

5/7/23 & 6/7/23

The usual mantras and meditation. Put the Success Magick rituals on hold for the time being as I haven’t really been feeling the Enochian lately.

Have successfully manifested some extra monies. Still working on making it more of a steady stream though. Right now, it’s just an extra few hundred dollars coming in here and there.

Still looking at several things for my next major operation, but am currently leaning towards undertaking the “Chymical Wedding” aka the balancing of the Solar and Lunar forces within the microcosm. It’s a purely energetic operation, with no spirits necessary.

The adventures continue.

2 Likes

If I remember right, either you or someone else said that they had a successful dropshipping business. Was that you?

No, that was not me. I do not have a business. I work in the arts.

3 Likes

7/7/23 & 8/7/23

Alash mantra for forty minutes a couple of hours after waking. Chanting is starting to sound very sing-song, just like the angelic mantras lol

In the afternoon, I chanted Belial’s song for a few minutes before I went out on a walking meditation.

Chanted Belial’s song again for forty-five minutes in the evening.

Life seems to be flowing smoothly along at the moment. Still have some internal blockages needing to be dealt with between being able to maintain the god state in the moment and dropping back into the mundane whenever consensual reality decides to throw something in my face but the work continues slowly.

End of the adventures.

4 Likes

9/7/23

Alash mantra and Belial’s song.

Meditation for several hours throughout the day.

It was an easy, peasy, lemon squeezy kind of adventure.

1 Like

10/7/23

A good day.

Alash mantra for forty minutes a few hours after waking.

Took a boat trip out to a little island pub for lunch. It felt nice to be able to sit and enjoy some cold beer while taking in some glorious sights. The cool wind blowing in off the ocean was a lovely counterpoint to the heat of the day.

In the evening, i chanted Belial’s song for thirty minutes and meditated for an hour or so.

Things seem to be humming along. I think the work done in the previous few years is finally paying off. I’m about ready for a quantum leap of experience. There is a sense of expectation in the air.

And the adventures continue forward.

3 Likes

11/7/23

Alash mantra in the morning for thirty minutes and Belial’s song for forty minutes in the evening

Had the urge to vibrate the psychic powers mantra so I wound up doing that for about forty-five minutes while watching a movie.

Meditation for an hour.

End of the adventures.

2 Likes

12/7/23

Alash mantra for forty-five minutes after waking.

Bornless Rite a few hours later.

Meditation for an hour in the early evening.

Chanted Belial’s Song for thirty minutes .

End of the day’s adventures.

3 Likes

13/7/23 & 14/7/23

The adventures have just been the usual mantras, meditation and the Bornless Rite.

The weather has been very warm lately and it really makes me lazy so I’m procrastinating heavily on getting some things done. I’m quite behind on a project I committed myself to do, but things are beginning to work out in my favour. I just need to push myself through the lethargy and the urge to say fuck it all to everything and melt into a puddle of sweat on my bed. lol

3 Likes

15/7/23

Started the adventures with the alash mantra for forty-five minutes an hour after waking

Sometime in the afternoon i started chanting Belial’s song a bit absentmindedly while doing other things. I didn’t really have an intention for it, but I just like the sound of it so I’ll randomly start chanting it whenever the urge strikes me.

Meditated to a binaural track for an hour or so in the evening.

2 Likes

16/7/23

I was going through some of my old books and came across several sigils I made years ago. I have no idea what they were for and I can’t help but wonder what would happen if I fired them off now after such a long time. I’m curious but also a little apprehensive. The intentions I had ten years ago probably won’t fit much with my current life which might be something to consider.

I’ve realized I have gathered a lot of magical…stuff…over the years that I haven’t really done anything with but I am still hanging on to. I’ve been on this forum a long time, and have several servitors that were created for me by old members and sigils that were channeled on my behalf that I never used. I’ve lost all the information about them as the PMs from back then were wiped when the forum converted to the Discourse software in 2015 so I am not even sure what the servitors’ names are or what they do.

I decided to do an impromptu ritual last night and consecrate a “power glyph” from Belial that I received back in 2014. I was able to find the email from the member who channeled the glyph so I was able to refresh myself on the purpose of the personal symbol, as well as the tarot reading that was sent with it. The ritual was fairly simple: I chanted the song of Belial while dressing a small black candle with olive oil and consecrated it in the name of the great king. Then I picked up the glyph and gazed at it, projecting my intention into it as I continued to chant the song. The glyph didn’t open or flash, but after about twenty minutes, I stopped the chanting and consecrated it with some more olive oil, as well as some blood while calling out to Belial and stating my intention. Afterwards, I put the glyph under the candle and meditated until the candle went out. I left the glyph under the candle overnight.

5 Likes

17/7/23

Upon waking, after my usual morning meditations, I tucked the Belial power glyph in my wallet.

A few hours later, I received my pay…without ever having submitted an invoice to the company. It took me a bit by surprise. I knew my boss liked to pay herself earlier than what’s in her contract agreement but she randomly decided to pay me early as well this time. A coincidence, or Belial’s hand? :wink:

Managed to complete several of the tasks I’ve been procrastinating on so I went out to have lunch and just enjoyed the rest of the day.

Finished of the adventures off with some meditation before falling asleep.

4 Likes