Knight Musings

Thank for the advice. I already watch cartoons fairly regularly. Scooby-doo is my god.

3 Likes

21/08/23

Continued chanting the psychic powers mantra and meditating to a binaural track throughout the day. Not much to journal about though. Not really sure where to go on from here. Been considering a bunch of different things but nothing is jumping out at me.

The adventures stumble on.

2 Likes

22/08/23

All day mantras and meditation.

The results of the daily psychic powers mantra and clairaudience binaural over the last two weeks have been hard to quantify. I am definitely hearing sounds with no verifiable source, particularly at night, but nothing really discernible, like voices. So far, itā€™s just been what sounds like the tinkling of bells and heavy footsteps.

Iā€™ve been having difficulty sleeping for quite awhile now, and I usually wake up feeling exhausted most days. Iā€™m coming to believe I may be getting up to some nocturnal astral shenanigans and that is why Iā€™m so tired in the morning.

And the adventures keep coming.

2 Likes

23/08/23

Mood:

6 Likes

24/08/23

I am continuing the mantras and binaural meditation throughout the day, but Iā€™ve changed from the psychic powers mantra to the high vibration mantra. There was an almost immediate effect in my head from it. Iā€™m pretty well protected from any parasite or imposter problems so Iā€™m using the mantra simply to see if it will aid me in not reacting so much to external reality and to remain in the god state more.

The adventures march on.

2 Likes

How do you define the ā€œGod Stateā€

25/08/23 & 26/08/23

High vibration mantra and meditation throughout the day. Iā€™m going to move to a less structured schedule for them though as chanting and meditating every two hours seems is beginning to feel like overkill lol

I think my focus for the next few months is going to be mainly on direct Ascension practices rather than on material results, though those will likely manifest anyway simply as an expansion of my power expressing itself. I have written a list of things I want to accomplish so those intentions are already set to be brought into my reality.

My adventures within the multiverse continue.

2 Likes

27/08/23 and 28/08/23

Mantras and meditation as usual.

My dreams have been very mixed up. Iā€™ve been waking up with confusing images and sensations. Canā€™t tell if there is a spiritual component to them or if my subconscious is justā€¦weird lol

The multidimensional adventures continue.

2 Likes

31/08/23

Well, I do love kittiesā€¦

2 Likes

Blame it on this scene:
20230901_165653

1 Like

1/09/23

I changed up the mantra, instead of chanting the high vibration mantra, Iā€™ve been chanting the Alash mantra from the Book of Azazel. It makes my head feel a bit weird, probably because the energy of the mantra is so different from that of the angelic mantras Iā€™ve been using for almost three years.

I am unsure of what else to add to my daily practices. I feel like something is missing but I donā€™t know what that might be. My attempt to be less structured in my practice doesnā€™t really seem to be working and Iā€™m pretty much going by habit now.

And the adventures flow on.

2 Likes

2/09/23 & 3/09/23

The alash mantra and meditation. Iā€™ve cut back on the amount of chanting and meditation Iā€™m doing because every two hours every day was getting to be just too much.

I think the mantra is of a lower vibration than the angelic mantras Iā€™ve been using for the last few years so itā€™s kind of kicked up my dysthymia (chronic depression) and making me feel a bit low. Iā€™ve used the mantra before, however, so Iā€™m sure my mind will balance once I adapt to the change from the angelic.

The adventures continue.

1 Like

4/09/23 & 5/09/23

The adventures are continuing butā€¦

alas-poor-pug-we-knew-ye-well

2 Likes

6/09/23 and 7/09/23

Iā€™ve decided to take initiation into the OAA. Iā€™ve practiced the exercises on and off for years but never followed through with actually taking the Flames. Iā€™ve been watching the video course but it only goes through some of the exercises from the later Flames that people have had trouble with and doesnā€™t cover any of the preliminaries.

I think Iā€™m also going to resume the unlocking operation I started several years ago before I started working with my angelic mantras. Something is nudging me towards a much greater immersion into my magick. There are so many forces vying for my attention that itā€™s difficult to choose which to focus on at any one time though. Itā€™s not always easy being so popular lol

The adventures are never ending.

4 Likes

8/09/23

Iā€™ve started the OAA practices. I forgot how hard the pendulum exercise is though. I can barely hold the image still in my mind for 30 seconds.

I watched section three of the video course and it had a live ritual of EA evoking a living person as required for the Ninth Flame and I thought it looked neat so I think Iā€™m going to evoke someone I know. Iā€™ve already got their permission.

Iā€™m also trying to be more consistent with the elemental meditation I received last year from my Fae guide.

The adventures continue moving forward.

2 Likes

9/09/23 & 10/09/23

Did the first two OAA exercises with some meditation to a binaural track and the mantra to open the gates to the divine thrown in haphazardly throughout the day. The alash mantra wasnā€™t sitting well with me so I stopped chanting it. I think it was actually making me sick for some reason.

Iā€™ve been working more with the concept of ā€œAll is Mindā€ and trying to alter my reality through intention alone, looking at the outer world as basically a lucid dream that can be changed with minimal effort. Itā€™s slow going trying to adopt this mindset, however, and I still find myself emotionally reacting to external circumstances before realizing it.

Onward to adventure!

2 Likes

11/09/23 and 12/09/23

Gates to the Divine mantra and meditation to a binaural track.

Iā€™ve started seeing little glitches in my peripheral vision. They look kind of like the static you would see on am old school television screen when something interferes with the signal. However, when I try to look directly at them they disappear.

The universe has been telling me for years that something ā€œbigā€ is on the horizon but it never gives me any details on what, exactly, that big thing is, only that it is supposed to be something very good for me. Such a damn tease!

And the adventures never cease.

4 Likes

13/09/23

4 Likes

14/09/23

Gates of the Divine mantra for thirty minutes twice a aay and binaural meditation.

Iā€™ve begun experimenting with some so-called ā€œsubliminalsā€ from YouTube for manifesting certain changes. Weā€™ll see if thereā€™s anything to them or if the fine folks over on reddit are just making stuff up. A lot of their supposed ā€œresultsā€ that are posted are nothing of the sort.

Still canā€™t make up my mind about my next major operation as Iā€™m not really feeling spirit work anymore.

Yet the adventures keep coming.

5 Likes