Killing or vanquishing a succubus

Is this possible and if so how, if not im assuming the succubus may be actually the person who would be a sorcerer in reality.

Backstory:
So i dated this chick for a little while like 2 years, anyways we were hanging out once and the energy in the room went cold and so did she. This chick was like the warmest most beautiful astral being and was so gracious and well meaning, but after that day her energy went cold and i couldnt see her. Ice cold. Her eyes dont sparkle. Her words are illusions. Nothing she does has meaning or purpose or truth anymore. I recently got really into astral travel and training and can now see peoples astral beings. She however is a succubus. Which i can see now. A malicious one at that, with intent to break my heart over and over again until all my energy is gone. So today we met up, and this girl is jewish in origin and her grandparents are in a jewish cemetery located right next to me. I took her to the cemetery where we waljed to a perch and sat. Neither of us said anything, i went secretly into meditation and astrally attacked the succubus as hard as i could, i ripped her heart out and spat on it, i grabbed her by the throat and pulled her tailbone out with its spine, removed the ribs and made a crown and necklace out of it, i drew a sword and cut its head off and held it high, but it laughed at me so i smashed it into the ground. My sword turned to flame and i impaled the body and burned it from the inside out but it still didnt work. Does anybody know of something else cause i dont think this did much. As it taunted me.

2 Likes

:anguished:

I dunno. Thatā€™s just my reaction to the title. Maybe try banishingā€¦?

1 Like

Soā€¦you picked a fight with someoneā€™s astral self? And for absolutely no reason, from your description. You said it yourself:

This supposed succubus didnā€™t attack you, you attacked first, based on your own, quite possibly erroneous suppositions. Sounds like you are projecting your fears onto her, and most likely religions assumptions too.

Did you think maybe to try talking to it first?

11 Likes

Iā€™m confused. Letā€™s seeā€¦ you used to date, but you donā€™t anymoreā€¦
After you stopped dating, something happened between you and her energy became cold towards youā€¦
Now a succubus that you think is her astral self wants to break your heart - why? Why destroy a perfectly good lover/food source?

Something is missing from the story - her energy wouldnā€™t be likely become cold for no reason, what happened?
And, were you having astral sex with the succubus as well, before or after you were dating, how did you meet the succubus and how do you know itā€™s her?
Have to also ask, did you talk to either of them about this at all? It could be a trickster being having a laugh at both of your expense, you know?

6 Likes

Emphasizing this possibility because they are plentiful and seem to be the easiest Beings to communicate with or attract to Oneā€™s life.

2 Likes

You attacked a succubus astrally and wonder why she retaliates. Itā€™s your own fault. Take the damn consequences for your actions and donā€™t force others to clear your mess. >.<

4 Likes

Dude I think you f***** up. I donā€™t know much about them. But attacking unprovoked?, I could make a safe bet you royal pissed her off.

5 Likes

I didnt attack this thing unprevoked its astrally attackin me trying to drain my energy. I can see it trying to pick the flesh from my bones. A trickster sounds seriously possible, also i do not force my religious beliefs upon this girl, i do all my rituals and meditation in private and do not communicate about any of my projects with anyone except this forum. also this girl did not go cold towards me she went cold period like no sign of the same spirit, we date currently again, she used to practice fey magik. Neither of us have practiced magik together before.

It didnt retaliate, it laughed at me more to say ā€œyou dont know how to kill me?ā€ As a Taunt. Im not forcing anyone to help. Im just trying to learn stuff.

At first there was no astral sex, then there was willing astral sex, but now its like if i put shield down im being raped for it all. there will not be astral sex anymore for this reason.

Uh - these go together right? :-

I didnā€™t attack this thing unprevoked its astrally attackin me trying to drain my energy. ā€¦
At first there was no astral sex, then there was willing astral sex, but now its like if i put shield down im being raped for it all.

Still confused about the sequence of events. Sex with who again? You called an entity to have sex with, at the same time you had a human girlfriend? Did you tell your gf you were cheating on her with a spirit?

Is this what happened in between normality, and the appearance of an entity that attacked you, and why you think it had reason to attack you in the first place?

also this girl did not go cold towards me she went cold period like no sign of the same spirit,

That sounds more like possessionā€¦ And did you attack the gf or her possessing entity when the gf was sitting next to you on the wall?

we date currently again, she used to practice fey magik. Neither of us have practiced magik together before.

Wait, why are you dating her again if sheā€™s ā€˜coldā€™ - towards everybody as well as you?

Ok, Iā€™m making a total stab in the dark - pure speculation - because Iā€™m not clear on all of it, but what I think Iā€™m hearing, is that you called something actually kind of nasty, assumed it was your gf, started having sex with it, it decided it wanted more and possessed your girlfriend thanks to her prior practices leaving her open, and is now coming after the rest of your tasty energy.

ā€¦ Yes, no, somewhere in between?

What if this girl is possessed by a parasitic entity?

2 Likes

Learn from the experience yourself. You donā€™t have to kill it. I donā€™t advocate the destruction of my kind.

2 Likes

Itā€™s funny because my thought was stab it in the heart with a sword, but you did apply the sword method lol.

Destroying astral beings, while not impossible is insanely difficult. Which is why we typically advocate using banishing methods instead.

1 Like

This

See ive got a speculation this all happened in a voodoo death shop in lousiana usa two and a half years ago, lots of cool stuff over there btw. I did not call anything nasty ive done quite a few evocations lately and also met some of the fae. I was warned about being cursed and then was told something was after my astral body, i asked King Paimon with help for a love spell recently and was told it would not be beneficial to my ascension and that law of attraction would play out. I attacked the entity not my girlfriend. Im trying to rid her of that. Ive come to a solution im going to have her walk through a triad of freeze spells, so i can bind the spirit to my will to try to banish it, or atleast have an interesting chat.

Hereā€™s an option I could never get off the ground. Force that bad girl in this,

It does work so donā€™t be skeptical

1 Like

Oh ok, so, you and your gf went to the Voodoo shop and you think something was hanging round the store possessed your gf?

Well that would make me mad. Iā€™ll tell you what I do, itā€™s quick but you must be fierce and very decisive, and KNOW that this is whatā€™s happening. Not believe, not hope, feel it and know it.
I first find the spirit where is in my sphere, and grab it, encase it in blackness, squish it tight so it canā€™t get out. Now, thereā€™s a handy dandy black hole at the center of the galaxy, and the Sun is a portal to it - so either send that ball of blackness through the Sun into the black hole, or send it directly to the black hole. I do both, as I feel. Donā€™t stop there, see that black ball going through the black hole, and see that mess of energy get converted to unshapen energy, recycled and ready to have something else made of it.

Never had a spirit come back to me after that. Maybe theyā€™re just like, ā€œoh-kaaay, leaving then!ā€, but I mean to kill them and all of them are gone from my reality. But I had a lot of crappy low-lifes around me at one point, and they finally broke the last straw and I kind of went berserk. If you care about being a nice person maybe a banishing or getting another daemon to intervene for you is a better idea.

3 Likes

Thanks =^.^= im going to try this

It told me that it has eaten the spine of the atlas