Killing or vanquishing a succubus

What did you try?

i tried the teacup, but to no avail, ive got my freeze spells set in a binding manor and i was able to ask what the problem is and it looked at me witha deep fire in its eyes and said “I ate the spine of the atlas, and the weight of the world is crushing it now.” Im going to use my freeze trap and the suggestion of throwing it through a blackhole or into the sun as a combo when i see her in the coming days.

1 Like

I think the teacup would work better for me if i has seen it in real life though.

Alright we got issues here. This isn’t your run of the mill succubus.

1 Like

You are literally under attack at this point, this isn’t a simple entity

2 Likes

I was able to talk to my girlfriend like my actual girlfriend and not that thing and she told me she doesnt know what happened and she started hearing a voice in her head months ago that isnt hers

You have a legit possession on your hands but it is a bit more sinister, like someone has done some serious hex/baneful magick or something of the nature.

1 Like

You said you talked to king Paimon, how finely tuned is your evocation?

King Paimon is wonderful he helped me with the freeze idea, hes the one who told me something was attacking me to begin with and has been training me in botany and astrology all month. Hes been teaching me cleansing methods, im thoroughly convinced my living quarters are pretty locked down when it comes to clean energy. King Paimon wants me to work with King Belial to work on self defense stuff soon but i have to stop smoking so were working on that first.

I have a thread on my evocations with king paimon that I will post again soon i just got caught up with these attacks so ive unfortunately gone from learning about plants and the universe to wearing an entities bones like a fox all week.

You may be good, but this girl is harboring a dark soul.

1 Like

I went through your posts here, you took a possible consumer of life and master of death to a graveyard… bruh.

yes thats where i wished to do battle her family is buried there

To be a consumer of life you need life to consume and to master death you must be ready to die

It’s consuming her life, you may have super charged it going to a graveyard.

Have you tried going to the Jewish temple to confront this thing?

Listen, I’m going to bed and I’ll be gone for the weekend. So best of luck and be careful with the spirits.

1 Like

I have not but now that i think about it i think she would freak the hell out if I did. Also I dont think it got stronger, i think i hurt it. I think i hurt it really really really bad but like on a plateau so it just got over the pain and is now just angry and trying to scare me. Im not intimidated in the least bit, im actually pretty ticked off. Frusterated that all i can do is hurt it only to have it smile at me after. Sweet dreams

Huh, but has it attacked you since you hurt it?

And what’s it doing to your gf in the meantime? Is it leeching her energy to heal?

its using her as a vessel in order to drainmy energy so it could be using her energy too, i was unable to get rid of it with the method of putting it through the sun and putting it through a black hole. When i went to throw it it hung on to me and we both went through the center of the sun and through a black hole for hundred of lightyears and back again like a tick. I was however able to bind it because of that method because that was quite the distraction from the fact it had walked into two traps and not just one. It had to of assumed there would be another attempt and completely had its gaurd down to the possiblity of the attack being an actual trap as well. I was able to bind it to my will using stone and bayleaf wrapped in hemp string with a binding canotation which i then was able to freeze in a bottle it now does not have much power and retreated. i will try the method of throwing it through a blackhole again when i see it next It seemed pretty worn out, now that you mention it it makes perfect sense if it has taken my girlfriends energy because its barely tracable, like a shadow of an energy. But its there and when we were flying through the sun it was super intense and it felt like we were going to burn out completely but its like our combined masses of energy were able to shield through it. Afterwards my girlfriend just just crawled over to me and hugged me and sat on my lap and her energy was there and it was really noticeabley stronger then the other entity, so from what i know is that both are very weak, but i have it bound in stone so it is unable to do anything more than observe as of the current.

1 Like

Im hoping it cant heal this time if thats what its been doing cause all ive been doing is resting today after all that and im definitely going to be 100% again by the time the next encounter goes down. Heres to hoping i get to face it as weak as it was last.

1 Like