Just Got My Copy of "Black Magick of Ahriman"

So my house is a virtual vortex of energy! Cool! That explains a lot.

2 Likes

And yes that soil will do just fine.

I actually had a noticeable increase like a high pitched frequency in my head as soon as I looked at the cover of the book from your photo and thought it strange, but then I scrolled down and read your experience as well, so now there’s more confirmation for ya, and I don’t even have the book in front of me sadly.

2 Likes

Ordered my copy… Could only afford the cloth bound one and I’m (im)patiently awaiting its arrival.

1 Like

I had something like this too. While I flipped through the book on the first day opening it, I stopped on Zohak’s illustration page and heard a really faint audible voice say “brethren”. When I looked away my left ear felt like it was momentarily plugged and started ringing loudly for a minute, like a pistol was fired off nearby.

3 Likes

Beautifully stated♡

2 Likes

Thank ya.

1 Like

Finally got my copy.

The packaging it was in felt hot to the touch.

This is going to be amazing, I can feel it.

4 Likes

I got my copy of Black Magick of Ahriman!!! It came today in the mail and I am SO EXCIIIIITED!! The energies that come off of this book are unbelievable!!! I am so happy!! I can not wait to start reading it! I read the preface and was immediately surrounded by Ahriman who I believe is very happy I got the book! hehehe! Let the festivities begin!

It came super fast by the way! It was a matter of days and it was here! Thank you!!

7 Likes

I have started to read the book. I am in love with it! Can you BE in love with a book? Well if not then I am the first! It is like I FINALLY found the home I have been searching for all along. I was just not ready for it until now. Kurtis Joseph. Man, my hat is off to you for writing such a powerful and downright awesome tome. The things I am reading are things I have said. The lessons you are talking about are the same lessons I have experienced! omg. I am stunned every time I open the cover. Now I know why I HAD to get this grimoire. If you are desiring to get this book like in your SOUL you are wanting it like I was, I would say do like I did. Screw the bills and get it. It is totally worth it! It is very well written and it is imbued with the energies of Ahriman and his legions. The book does not come alone. So be prepared… I just wonder what that poor UPS driver thinks as he carries it to your home!! hehehe! Must be an interesting ride that day! Kurtis, truly, my heartfelt thanks go out to you.

15 Likes

Your welcome!

2 Likes

You do not summon Ahriman. He summons you. Do not ignore the call. :wink:

8 Likes

It was an energy. It was Ahriman.

3 Likes

I just ordered the leather copy, after reading what people felt when they got near the book I just got to have it. Of course, I didn’t just buy it to feel the energy I am interested in working with the book. After reading and hearing everything about it, including watching almost all the videos on YouTube about it, it sounded intriguing enough to buy it. I’ve never spent that much on a book before.

6 Likes

You are in for a treat. The leather is very special. Gorgeous book.

2 Likes

I ordered my copy last week.
No news from USPS tracking…
I can’t wait to have it in my hands.

1 Like

You probably won’t see it for a little over 2 weeks.

1 Like

know you if i can find essential ingredients in canada ?

That’s odd, mine doesn’t look like that, here’s mine…

As you can clearly see, it’s pleather and not real leather and stitched on the outside. The pages are all black and white, anyone receive color?

Also, I don’t think the bag is real velvet. Kinda feels like the fake shit.

Could it be that there’s a double standard at Become a Living God? What if some of the content isn’t legit either… makes me wonder.

Oh and by the way, if you want to curse me because your black magicians and all, go ahead, it’s not like I can curse you back since I am just starting out. Way to prey on the weak and impressionable who want the same standards as everyone else who pays $300.

Welcome to the forum.
handIntro

As to your post are you aware that the copies in the pictures above are the cloth cover edition and that none of the copies have color pages right? Not sure what your agenda is that your first post on the forum is an attack on products. But it’s pretty childish.

1 Like